Author Topic: Top 50 NBA Players all-time according to SLAM  (Read 1058 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Top 50 NBA Players all-time according to SLAM
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »
Cant say I argue too much with it. I dont think Id have Shaq so high on the list, but definetely still a top 10.

i say swap Bird and Shaq

and maybe move Hakeem up a bit

of course u would. lol Shaq can be at 9, but I dont see Bird being ahead of Magic IMO.  Really, i would have Bird and Magic be like 4a and 4b. I dont really have one above the other.

i could see Bird above Magic for sure
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »
Cant say I argue too much with it. I dont think Id have Shaq so high on the list, but definetely still a top 10.

i say swap Bird and Shaq

of course u would. lol Shaq can be at 9, but I dont see Bird being ahead of Magic IMO.  Really, i would have Bird and Magic be like 4a and 4b. I dont really have one above the other.

as many could see Magic above Bird.  The two are forever linked, like no other players in basketball history really. When you think of one, you immediately think of the other.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 10:38:21 AM »

i say swap Bird and Shaq

as many could see Magic above Bird.  The two are forever linked, like no other players in basketball history really. When you think of one, you immediately think of the other.

well Magic says Bird was the better player so I'll take his word
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 10:41:09 AM »
LOL hands down the worst list I have ever seen!! 

Shaq #4 is a joke  and how the fuck is Reggie Miller not on this list!!  And also LOL at Nash and Rodman being in the top 50 haha

I don't know if I have ever seen a worse list honestly

DIP DIP SET SET

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 10:42:57 AM »
well rodman was a one a kind type of player but nash?
theres gotta be a few players better than him
some of them espn cats say that miller was a great...makin it seem like he was top 10

Shaq #4 is a joke  and how the fuck is Reggie Miller not on this list!!  And also LOL at Nash and Rodman being in the top 50 haha

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »

lol i dont know about worst.  The top 10 is pretty legit except for Shaq being so ridiculously high.  Once you get past 15, there will always be a lot of debate. I would have Miller on the list rather then Rodman. Nash tho, in all honesty...back to back MVPs is not so easy to do. He's a good PG and I think ESPN had him rated as one of the top 10 PG's of all time a few yrs ago.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »
Reggie isnt top 10 but he is easily top 50

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

Rodman is a legit pick

Nash over Pistol Pete....not so much

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 12:47:47 PM »
i love shaq, but i wouldn't go so far as to put him number 4, wow. definitely not above magic , no no no.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »
I stopped after Shaq #4.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2009, 01:29:09 PM »
LOL@ Nash being on the list

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »
LOL@ Nash being on the list

i think of any euro player Dirk belongs on the list...i dont think i saw him on there

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2009, 02:24:15 PM »
where would some people on this board put Shaq if he was still a Laker. ;D

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »
where would some people on this board put Shaq if he was still a Laker. ;D

If it were Laker fans making the list it would go something like...

1. Kobe
2. Magic
3. Kareem
4. Shaq
5. Laker
6. Laker
7. Laker
8. Laker
9. Laker
10. Jordan....maybe...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2009, 04:52:55 PM »
laker, magic, heat, sun, cav, shaq is my all time favorite player but i'm not secure with him being number 4 on all time greatest players list...yeah i think he could have dominated bill and wilt, and for that matter kareem as well, he cut his teeth in the biggest big man era so i have no problem with people saying he's the #4 #1 option ever. but greatness is something different.....

jordan was jordan........that's your number one dude of all time

but magic should be number #2......9 finals appearances, dude played all 5 positions and excelled at them all. he was the greatest player ever until jordan can into his own. and that's all that really ever has to be said, in shaq's blurb it said that he always made everyone around him better....which has always been true, but the person that always did that the best was magic...magic was the ultimate player....like i said you have to look to jordan for a greater player

wilt should be number 3.....plain and simple he's the stuff of legend.....like i said i'm pretty sure shaq would make him look like greg ostertag , but he was the original and when you think about greatness and NBA it start and ends with wilt

Bill Russel should be Number 4 on that list, like wilt when you think of greatness and NBA it starts back in the day with wilt and you turn the page and you have Bill and his ring collection.

then i think once you get to number 5 that's when you start having problems and debate trying to rank players. the first four.....that's pretty much set in stone until either shaq breaks some rebounding or scoring records or kobe  lebron, or timmy wins a significant amount of championship hardware before they retire.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09