who's the best of these 3:

Royce da 5'9
28 (60.9%)
Joell Ortiz
9 (19.6%)
Joe Budden
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Best NON-WEST COAST member of the Slaughterhouse???  (Read 497 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Best NON-WEST COAST member of the Slaughterhouse???
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
It's ridiculous that Ortiz almost always gets the 4th spot.
i agree 100%...i think he's the best all around artist in the group, definitely the most original.....and that's not taking anything away from royce, crook or buddens, cuz everyone is super dope, but muthafuckas act like joell is like the hype man or sum bullshit....
It's peoples opinions. Being 4th in this group isn't a bad thing by the way.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2009, 04:53:12 PM »
It's ridiculous that Ortiz almost always gets the 4th spot.
i agree 100%...i think he's the best all around artist in the group, definitely the most original.....and that's not taking anything away from royce, crook or buddens, cuz everyone is super dope, but muthafuckas act like joell is like the hype man or sum bullshit....

I agree that Joel is the most original I just like Royce the most...

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
How many times will people here say that this SH rapper is better than that SH rapper?

quit coming into these threads talkin that crap and bumping the thread up... and then maybe you will get laid someday

hack wilson on getting laid? the same hack wilson who has 4000 posts in juice threads about how good some no name from chi towns dick smells? and the other 3000 about how good crooked i's ass tastes? smfh.