Author Topic: Lupe Fiasco L.A.S.E.R.S snippets (2 Ways Sample and Ladies & Gentleman)  (Read 303 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i don't know about his first one & i'd call his second one a near-classic.

so no, i wouldn't call them classics, yet.

but he has put out two very consistant albums & is shaping up for another one on his 3rd.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Food & Liquor is a classic.  It's lyrical, the beat are banging, and it's a cohesive release.  It's incredibly cohesive compared to most albums.  Did it change the game?  No but it still stands on it's own two feet.

I thought the Cool was lacking vision and failed at telling the story effectively.   Still a great album.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah i mean aite i listen to alot of rap yeah
gangsta rap, hardcore, underground etc...
but im wit cham click on this and like he said

i can't get REAL into his music, nor is he one of my favorite rappers but i can't shit on his music; it was fuckin' dope.

hes dope at what he does.  i prolly couldnt listen to his whole without gettin bored lol
but hes mos def fresh and was when he came out, so i dont want him dead onsite
but tpain, akon, snoop, nelly, wayne.......off wit their heads asap

damn people are already callin his albums classics?

I would say his first album was a classic and I would put him in my top five alive, but it all depends on people's preference. If you only like gangster rap, for example, you probably wont like his socio-concious metaphors and wordplay on his first album and thus not consider it a classic, but all-round I do have to consider him one of the best alive because whether it's your thing or not his lyrical talent and flow are better than 90% of rappers out there.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^yeah, i don't know what it is about him but i can't get deep into his shit, but his lyrics are on point all the time.

something about him i just don't really care for though lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah you know whats crazy for example you or me or someone could have their pants hangin low or the fitted to the side or got tats etc...and then when you see the "lupe crowd" they look at you like awwww these some haters right here, they gon crash this up cuz "they thugs" of cuz "they gangsta" and they only listen to jay-z, or crooked or that "real lyrical" shit but they hate on lupe
its not that im hatin on lupe, hes dope, hes fresh (was when i last checked his muzik) but his muzik isnt for me and you by what your sayin, but im not sayin hes wack, no way
wayne to me is wack
nelly is wack
lupe is dope cuz hes fresh and create like "day dreamin" bangin record (and sample-sounds like he sampled something) but a album from him would be borin
so my example was to say im not hatin cuz on the rebound they might think "hardcore gang bang muzik" is borin also which is fine so its mutual i guess lol

^yeah, i don't know what it is about him but i can't get deep into his shit, but his lyrics are on point all the time.

something about him i just don't really care for though lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
Shining Down officially releasing first week of July.  I didn't cop the leak, gonna wait for final version.
i cant wait for shining down.  8)

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
hes dope at what he does.

Bingo. I can see why a lot of people wouldn't listen to him so much, but at the same time I admire his talent in his subgenre of rap.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
^all time or now?

All time.  He is the latest addition.

Jaydc555

R.U.A.I.G.           

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^all time or now?

All time.  He is the latest addition.

in your top ten 10 all time? that's quite some company he's with then, to you.