Do You Believe In God poll

Yes I Do
19 (54.3%)
No I Don't
10 (28.6%)
I'm agnostic
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!  (Read 1118 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 06:23:54 AM »
no one has ever proved that god exists..all we got is some muthafuccas speculatin and assumin. look at the fuccin bible homie. its got more contradictions than a Game interview.

are we not evidence of god?a big bang dosent explain the complexity of human emotion sufficiently imo

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 06:53:03 AM »
no one has ever proved that god exists..all we got is some muthafuccas speculatin and assumin. look at the fuccin bible homie. its got more contradictions than a Game interview.

are we not evidence of god?a big bang dosent explain the complexity of human emotion sufficiently imo

human emotion?? animals have emotions...what the fucc is your point. do you know the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. This has been PROVEN several times over by science...yet the church is still trying to say the earth is only like 10 thousand years old.

ikke

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 07:12:28 AM »

human emotion?? animals have emotions...what the fucc is your point. do you know the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. This has been PROVEN several times over by science...yet the church is still trying to say the earth is only like 10 thousand years old.
ORLY?
we don't know if animals have emotions, we assume.

An important law in Bio-science is to never give animals human emotions.
because simply we don't know if it's true.

The big bang theory doesn't expalin complexity of human emotions, but evolution does.
it's the proces where life keeps evolving to more complex forms

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 07:16:09 AM »

if its been PROVEN post a link to the PROOF

and obviously if i believe god made man...its pretty safe to assume he made the animals so not sure what your point is there "cuzz"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »

ORLY?

The big bang theory doesn't expalin complexity of human emotions, but evolution does.

i'm a agree with you on evolution...but as for animals havin emotions...they sure seem to...like for instance my cat Charlie..when I kicc him and yell at him the muthafucca gets mad as fucc

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 08:32:39 AM »

and obviously if i believe god made man...its pretty safe to assume he made the animals so not sure what your point is there "cuzz"

my point is that emotions dont explain shit as far as god is concerned. but if you want proof on the earths age i suggest you read some more about the subject. stupid muthafucca lol

ikke

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 08:38:00 AM »

ORLY?

i'm a agree with you on evolution...but as for animals havin emotions...they sure seem to...like for instance my cat Charlie..when I kicc him and yell at him the muthafucca gets mad as fucc

I'm not saying animals don't have emotions, I'm saying that because they are not human you can't give them human emotions.
All species are different from eachother so also the way we interpred certain things.

and why the fuck would you kick and yell at your cat?

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »

my point is that emotions dont explain shit as far as god is concerned. but if you want proof on the earths age i suggest you read some more about the subject. stupid muthafucca lol

show me why it dosent point to a higher being??...saying youre not totally retarded(bit of a leap but bear with me)...think of all the conflicting emotions and thoughts you have in a day....every single person you see during the day has as many thought and emotions run threw them every day...thats billions of people...people take the human brain for advantage cus every mother fuckas born with one...but its far too advanced to have just been manifested from a random explosion...same with our bodies creating anti-bodies when we're ill...would an explosion have been considerate enough to give a species the means to reproduce...you say theirs no proof of a higher being but i sy we are the proof

and i aint even religious like that...the bible was written by man,so were ur scientific facts...in reality their both more than likely wrong

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 01:35:04 PM »

show me why it dosent point to a higher being??...saying youre not totally retarded(bit of a leap but bear with me)...think of all the conflicting emotions and thoughts you have in a day....every single person you see during the day has as many thought and emotions run threw them every day...thats billions of people...people take the human brain for advantage cus every mother fuckas born with one...but its far too advanced to have just been manifested from a random explosion...same with our bodies creating anti-bodies when we're ill...would an explosion have been considerate enough to give a species the means to reproduce...you say theirs no proof of a higher being but i sy we are the proof

and i aint even religious like that...the bible was written by man,so were ur scientific facts...in reality their both more than likely wrong

you obviously need to hear this word again....EVOFUCCINLUTION

god you're stupid

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2009, 05:51:01 PM »
evolution??whats dat cuzz i neva herd a dat shit cuz ent dat like munkys ab elefents an stuff cuzz

::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »
whats the 3rd choice?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2009, 07:29:24 PM »
yes, i have lots of self confidence

haha jk
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2009, 07:36:56 PM »
i believe in god.
how it really goes down..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
i believe in god.
me too

theres too much shit thats unexplained
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 08:01:45 PM »
and by believin in him they will be answered?
(IMO thats the confusion about god/bibble etc....)

i believe in god.
me too

theres too much shit thats unexplained
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.