Do You Believe In God poll

Yes I Do
19 (54.3%)
No I Don't
10 (28.6%)
I'm agnostic
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!  (Read 1098 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 07:19:24 AM »
i believe in god.
me too

theres too much shit thats unexplained

ok that made no fuccin sense...the reasons for not believing in a god are far stronger than the ones that call for believin in such a being. you can't see him, you can't touch him, you can't smell him and you can't prove he exists. the most famous book about him THE BIBLE is filled wit more contradictions than a schizo's diary. no one has ever been healed through god...you've never seen a legless vet get his legs bacc. niggas talk about they feel better emotionally or some shit and god is helpin them along. if you really believe that im sure youre gonna feel better but that shit aint got nuttin to be wit god bein real. you could believe in a fuccin cracc pipe and you gonna get the same result. it's placebo effect. god does not exist and neither does the toothfairy. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »
i believe in god.
me too

ok that made no fuccin sense...the reasons for not believing in a god are far stronger than the ones that call for believin in such a being. you can't see him, you can't touch him, you can't smell him and you can't prove he exists. the most famous book about him THE BIBLE is filled wit more contradictions than a schizo's diary. no one has ever been healed through god...you've never seen a legless vet get his legs bacc. niggas talk about they feel better emotionally or some shit and god is helpin them along. if you really believe that im sure youre gonna feel better but that shit aint got nuttin to be wit god bein real. you could believe in a fuccin cracc pipe and you gonna get the same result. it's placebo effect. god does not exist and neither does the toothfairy. 8)

That's why it's called faith.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
i believe in god.
me too

so youre satisfied wit believin in somethin you can't even prove exists?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »
i believe in god.
me too

Yup, just like you're satisfied not believing in somethang that hasn't been proven that it doesn't exist. Ya follow? Works both wayz..

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
I Believe there may be an energy across the universe, that we humans re not able to gauge or measure or feel, a force that acts like a tide and has had an effect on the development of earth. You could call the force, or energy god. do i believe in any dorky man made concept of god that has been fed to the masses? no. I despise religion and it's believers. scratch that, despising the religious is like hating a kid with  learning disability. I'm weary of them and their goals in life.

Roccy

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 06:18:24 PM »
i believe in god.
me too

Yup, just like you're satisfied not believing in somethang that hasn't been proven that it doesn't exist. Ya follow? Works both wayz..

how it really goes down..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 06:21:19 PM »
no one has ever proved that god exists..all we got is some muthafuccas speculatin and assumin. look at the fuccin bible homie. its got more contradictions than a Game interview.

are we not evidence of god?a big bang dosent explain the complexity of human emotion sufficiently imo

human emotion?? animals have emotions...what the fucc is your point. do you know the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. This has been PROVEN several times over by science...yet the church is still trying to say the earth is only like 10 thousand years old.

if its been PROVEN post a link to the PROOF

and obviously if i believe god made man...its pretty safe to assume he made the animals so not sure what your point is there "cuzz"

my point is that emotions dont explain shit as far as god is concerned. but if you want proof on the earths age i suggest you read some more about the subject. stupid muthafucca lol

Actually there is no real proof of anything with regards to how old Earth is. If you research carbon dating you'll notive that after a few thousand years it is almost possible to figure the age of something. I'm not aying the Earth is only 10,000 years or whatever, but to say it's 4.5 Billion is not fact, and not science. It's theory based theory.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2009, 07:40:35 AM »
no one has ever proved that god exists..all we got is some muthafuccas speculatin and assumin. look at the fuccin bible homie. its got more contradictions than a Game interview.

are we not evidence of god?a big bang dosent explain the complexity of human emotion sufficiently imo

human emotion?? animals have emotions...what the fucc is your point. do you know the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. This has been PROVEN several times over by science...yet the church is still trying to say the earth is only like 10 thousand years old.

and obviously if i believe god made man...its pretty safe to assume he made the animals so not sure what your point is there "cuzz"

my point is that emotions dont explain shit as far as god is concerned. but if you want proof on the earths age i suggest you read some more about the subject. stupid muthafucca lol

Actually there is no real proof of anything with regards to how old Earth is. If you research carbon dating you'll notive that after a few thousand years it is almost possible to figure the age of something. I'm not aying the Earth is only 10,000 years or whatever, but to say it's 4.5 Billion is not fact, and not science. It's theory based theory.

It is no coincidence that the 4.5 billion number has been accepted by most scientists.

ikke

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »

It is no coincidence that the 4.5 billion number has been accepted by most scientists.
Think this is right, but how old was the universe then?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2009, 08:35:45 AM »

Consensus is not science. Most scientists once thought Einstein was an idiot for his crazy theories. Then he showed them the science and they had to accept his theories as likely. Most scientists once thought the earth was flat. Most scientists once thought the Earth was the centre of the universe. Most scientists....

It's no coincidence that most scientists are dead wrong over the course of history. When you do not have the technology to properly study something just don't call it science, because it isn't. Maybe we'll have it one day and it'll show that it is 4.5 billion. Maybe it'll show that it's 2.2, or 12. A hypothesis like that is simply that, a hypothesis, and it cannot be studied yet.

There simply is no science on this earth that can differentiate the difference between something that is 100,000 years old and a million years old. So let's hold off on the billions of years old.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »
define god.

I dont believe theres some big dude with a beard sitting up in the clouds watching everything you do and getting offended by most of it..    but I believe that the Universe itself is alive and that each of us is getting a small glimpse of its consciousness from slightly different perspectives.

so if the Universe and everything in it (including humans) is God... then yes.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2009, 01:53:30 PM »
define god.

I dont believe theres some big dude with a beard sitting up in the clouds watching everything you do and getting offended by most of it..    but I believe that the Universe itself is alive and that each of us is getting a small glimpse of its consciousness from slightly different perspectives.

so if the Universe and everything in it (including humans) is God... then yes.

If youre saying I'm God.....then I accept.  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 04:44:00 PM »
Question: why do people give praise to god for all the good things that happen in their life, but not for all the bad things. Isn't that his work too?

ikke

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 04:49:20 PM »
Question: why do people give praise to god for all the good things that happen in their life, but not for all the bad things. Isn't that his work too?
I've always wondered this myself too, then I figured out, religious people are mostly dumb.

Just like "signs" always thinking that god actually wants you to be happy.
Maybe he doesn't like you at all and he's trying to get rid of all your happiness.

I mean you can't Know

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 04:49:37 PM »

well according to them the bad shit is caused by a man called satan 8)