Do You Believe In God poll

Yes I Do
19 (54.3%)
No I Don't
10 (28.6%)
I'm agnostic
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!  (Read 1120 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »
Question: why do people give praise to god for all the good things that happen in their life, but not for all the bad things. Isn't that his work too?

well according to them the bad shit is caused by a man called satan 8)

But they believe god is the ultimate power who created everything. So even if satan is responsible for the bad things, it means god could easily crush Satan and get rid of him. So it would mean god is still responsible for letting satan go around and fuck up the world.

ikke

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 04:59:21 PM »
Question: why do people give praise to god for all the good things that happen in their life, but not for all the bad things. Isn't that his work too?

But they believe god is the ultimate power who created everything. So even if satan is responsible for the bad things, it means god could easily crush Satan and get rid of him. So it would mean god is still responsible for letting satan go around and fuck up the world.
Satan was created because peole had trouble coping with the fact that there only God was responsible for both the good and the bad things happening to them

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2009, 06:06:19 PM »

Because they are ingrates and need to learn to accept that even the bad things are good things in the grande scheme of it all. If your soul lives on in heaven for eternity then who cares how bad your several decades were as a human on Earth?

Jared Taylor

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »
Yup, just like you're satisfied not believing in somethang that hasn't been proven that it doesn't exist. Ya follow? Works both wayz..

Aren't you that dumb fuck who once said that you didn't agree with atheism because it was a "white man's religion" or whatever? That by itself tells us everything we need to know about you.

Oh, yeah, and I don't agree with what he says, but this lowlife Crip gangbanger C-Blue is owning your sorry ass, bitch.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2009, 09:18:09 PM »
Well.

Everybody knows how black people feel about God, so of course, let's come out wit this organization called 'atheists' and start up this 'You all are dumb and unintelligent to believe in somethang you can't see called God.'

So here comes this suburban started organization calling believers of God, stupid. Unintelligent. Naive. Mindless. We all know who's the most devoted? Right? Just another excuse to make us look low.

And I'm not racist.

But we poor, why, well becuz we have faith in God, duh. Fuckin' magazine came out sayin' the number one reason why there are obese black women is becuz we rely on God. What the fuck? So what chu sayin' there? Ha, our race in inferior once again becuz we believe in GOD?? We fat, poor, and dumb becuz we go to Church. Becuz we trust God. Becuz we pray. FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Atheists walk around thinkin' they are the most high. Smartest. Greatest to ever walk. Fuck outta here. Don't call me fuckin' weak-minded becuz I'm believing.

People wanna deny God, deny him, don't believe in 'em, that's your business and your right BUT don't call us fuckin' stupid.

Look at this thread, shit.

Disrespect and respect, muthafucka.

The high on the horse political and social figures behind the scenes, scientists, spread atheism, questioning it and all you muthafuckas believe it. JUST LIKE the same people who spred The Bible around, that WE chose to believe. So what the fuck does that say about you? Hmmmmmmm?

Don't act like you got these original ideas about a non-existent spoof in the sky. Cuz nigga, you on another dude's dick too.

So come on nigga, call me a dumb fuck, it's my logic, and cleary I don't care how it makes me look. You are on a rap message board lame ass.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
I believe about 80% of the world's population is religious.

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 12:53:47 AM »
Where do you guys think our morals come from? We all have that moral code in us.. that's why I believe in God

Blasphemy

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 05:39:20 AM »
Is their a god? Yes, God created the ball of Fire and then he made it explode (big bang) and controls Evolution. Now does Organized Religion hold any application? That's the most debatable talk ever. Cause The books were written by man, What was chosen to go into the Respective Religions bible/belief system was done by man. Do I believe in God? Yes. Do I believe in Organized Religion? Not really.

ikke

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2009, 05:53:43 AM »
Is their a god? Yes, God created the ball of Fire and then he made it explode (big bang) and controls Evolution. Now does Organized Religion hold any application? That's the most debatable talk ever. Cause The books were written by man, What was chosen to go into the Respective Religions bible/belief system was done by man. Do I believe in God? Yes. Do I believe in Organized Religion? Not really.
ball of fire? lol

If you read genises closely you can see a sort of big ang theory

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:10 AM »
Where do you guys think our morals come from? We all have that moral code in us.. that's why I believe in God

Morals are created by society, there is no intrinsic moral code...haven't you read a history book? Every society has had different moral beliefs. At one time it was okay to sacrifice people to the gods. If god had given us an internal moral system then every society would be the same.

Nobody was born with morals. Do you ever wonder why little kids are so mean to each other? Its because they haven't had all their morality instilled in them yet. They learn morals from being taught by their parents and by being punished for doing bad things. Its called conditioning.

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »

Morals are created by society, there is no intrinsic moral code...haven't you read a history book? Every society has had different moral beliefs. At one time it was okay to sacrifice people to the gods. If god had given us an internal moral system then every society would be the same.

Nobody was born with morals. Do you ever wonder why little kids are so mean to each other? Its because they haven't had all their morality instilled in them yet. They learn morals from being taught by their parents and by being punished for doing bad things. Its called conditioning.

Exactly, that built in moral codes shit is for the birds. And republicans. Go communicate with a South American tribe that believes in cannibalism, and find out if your intrinsic moral code you were supposedly born with carries much weight.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2009, 11:10:08 AM »

You gotta be out of your fuccin mind to believe that shit. People picc their own moral code. Its like them stupid muthafucccas who believe in the bible and say thats where our morality comes from. All they do is picc the shit they think is right. They aint even mentionin all the other shit the bible is tellin you to do..shit that would be called morally wrong by todays standards. Am I guilty of choosin my own moral code? hell yeah nigga. But there aint shit in us but brain and blood.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 11:16:22 AM »

You gotta be out of your fuccin mind to believe that shit. People picc their own moral code. Its like them stupid muthafucccas who believe in the bible and say thats where our morality comes from. All they do is picc the shit they think is right. They aint even mentionin all the other shit the bible is tellin you to do..shit that would be called morally wrong by todays standards. Am I guilty of choosin my own moral code? hell yeah nigga. But there aint shit in us but brain and blood.

the KKK believe in the Bible too. I think there morals are a little different then a lot of other Bible readers lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 01:36:59 PM »

the KKK believe in the Bible too. I think there morals are a little different then a lot of other Bible readers lol

haha yeah...this book has fuccin incest in it..murder..which i believe is a felony today.

ikke

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2009, 01:40:29 PM »
Not 2 people will Interpreted the bible the same way,
Probally not even the same person Will Interpreted the bable in the same way Twice