Do You Believe In God poll

Yes I Do
19 (54.3%)
No I Don't
10 (28.6%)
I'm agnostic
6 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!  (Read 1099 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? THE BIG POLL!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »
Where do you guys think our morals come from? We all have that moral code in us.. that's why I believe in God

You gotta be out of your fuccin mind to believe that shit. People picc their own moral code. Its like them stupid muthafucccas who believe in the bible and say thats where our morality comes from. All they do is picc the shit they think is right. They aint even mentionin all the other shit the bible is tellin you to do..shit that would be called morally wrong by todays standards. Am I guilty of choosin my own moral code? hell yeah nigga. But there aint shit in us but brain and blood.

the KKK believe in the Bible too. I think there morals are a little different then a lot of other Bible readers lol

haha yeah...this book has fuccin incest in it..murder..which i believe is a felony today.

Why point out all that shit from the Old Testament? Jesus corrected all that garbage.

Roccy

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »
Where do you guys think our morals come from? We all have that moral code in us.. that's why I believe in God

You gotta be out of your fuccin mind to believe that shit. People picc their own moral code. Its like them stupid muthafucccas who believe in the bible and say thats where our morality comes from. All they do is picc the shit they think is right. They aint even mentionin all the other shit the bible is tellin you to do..shit that would be called morally wrong by todays standards. Am I guilty of choosin my own moral code? hell yeah nigga. But there aint shit in us but brain and blood.

the KKK believe in the Bible too. I think there morals are a little different then a lot of other Bible readers lol

haha yeah...this book has fuccin incest in it..murder..which i believe is a felony today.

Why point out all that shit from the Old Testament? Jesus corrected all that garbage.

Jesus didnt correct jack.

man revised the old testament.

how it really goes down..

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 02:19:58 PM »

Haha right..Jesus told you to rip your eyes out if you committed the evil sin of lustin after bitches

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:41 PM »
meaning you cant think about fuccin rihanna or any other bitch you like

ikke

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 02:35:54 PM »
Goddammit I'm still registerd at my local church....
They send some guy by my house, I have an invitation for you for a religious youth circle...

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »
wow.................guys I think this is getting really deep............

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
I was agnostic w/ a heavy atheist lean up until about a year ago.

Now I def believe in God.  Religions all across the world have purposely distorted God for control and manipulation, but when you look at the fundamentals of most religions they are pretty much the same.

But how does the fact that the fundamentals of most religions are the same prove that there is a God?  To me it proves that man has learned what kind of control religion can have over a people, and have copied eachothers strory-telling for centuries.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2009, 07:14:31 AM »
I was agnostic w/ a heavy atheist lean up until about a year ago.

Now I def believe in God.  Religions all across the world have purposely distorted God for control and manipulation, but when you look at the fundamentals of most religions they are pretty much the same.

But how does the fact that the fundamentals of most religions are the same prove that there is a God?  To me it proves that man has learned what kind of control religion can have over a people, and have copied eachothers strory-telling for centuries.
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2009, 10:24:00 PM »
hmmm

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
but listen to this how do you prove that there isn't a God...........

try Him,that is all you can do............

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »
but listen to this how do you prove that there isn't a God...........

try Him,that is all you can do............

You can't prove there isn't a giant invisible bunny rabbit either....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »
Why did 18 vote yes they do believe in God and I only see Atheists around this board?

ikke

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2009, 05:40:08 AM »
Why did 18 vote yes they do believe in God and I only see Atheists around this board?
They would get flamed if they admitted it

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »
rotflmao ;)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2009, 11:34:08 AM »
if there was a god I'd fucc him in the ass infront of religious fanatics like queen syco and quiet ruth.