Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1959 times)

Elano

Your a rich Jew from the burbs who hangs out in lakers gear head to toe and goes to raves.Your life is a fail.You know that look the people at your work give you?Its because their thinking man that kid wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for his daddy why am I taking orders from such a bitch
you are a fuckin stupid canadian,go steal something for your lowlifes parents you dumb retarded S.O.A.B!

Elano

I'm older then you and have what's called life experience.

LOL
ROTFL
LMAO
LMFAO

Jaydc555

Awwww krasnoe and nik are such a cute couples

Elano

your parents are a better couple (and a dumb son like you is the reason they wants to die everyday)

Muhfukka

your parents are a better couple (and a dumb son like you is the reason they wants to die everyday)
youre retarded elano

Roccy

i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

that would be something.

i dont know how many times i gotta say. i dont got any beef with NIK me and him have been posting here before our balls even dropped we go way back... as far as Roccy and Lights, Roccy is semi retarded and Lights is fully retarded and floyd is cool

you ready to interview me ag?

btw, what happened to that avatar of yours where your shitting in the bathroom? i thought it defined you best.
how it really goes down..

Elano

i'm retarded elano

i know  :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

two people thinkin your gay doesnt exactly make them a couple....if that were the case, there'd be a lot more unity in this world

LAXCENTRAL

Lights just said it all...they have eachothers backs...
lol not like the way u have ur friends back...
we don have each other's backs... like u have ur hommo's backs
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Blasphemy

Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=19760;sa=showPosts

it wasnt really much of a task..

Muhfukka

Lights just said it all...they have eachothers backs...
lol not like the way u have ur friends back...
we don have each other's backs... like u have ur hommo's backs
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
funny guy

LAXCENTRAL

i am a homo sapien
you're a homo sexual

ikke

yes indeed I have noticed that

Muhfukka

i am a homo sapien
you're a homo sexual
elementary school retard shit