Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1116 times)

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
Turn the fuckin lights out ya big dummy

you never used to be like this, plant...you used to come on these boards for way more than just shit talkin. :grumpy: wtf happened?

he joined DOPE.

homosexuals brain washed him.
how it really goes down..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
JUST FIGHT ALREADY!

Blasphemy

Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol
i am a homo sapien
you're a homo sexual

Your the guy whos watchin BrokeBack and Bareback back 2 back.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol

LAXCENTRAL

^ he's faggoting up and nuts

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^ he's faggoting up and nuts

Was I speaking to you? Know your role.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

lol that shit would be hilarious.  Even though I think all this click shit is gay as hell.  Pretty obvious the smart money would be on DOPE lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

lol that shit would be hilarious.  Even though I think all this click shit is gay as hell.  Pretty obvious the smart money would be on DOPE lol

youd get fucked up by anyone on this board, LOL...including jaydc

LAXCENTRAL

who is in the DOPE CREW...

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
lol..DOPE isnt even real. its a forum click.

la's most blunted stays on top.

Jaydc555

On top of a dude that's bout it...I'm the godfather of DOPE sik is the boss ag is the under boss and muhfukka,prince,tom,banabas and a couple others are in it as well I forget ha ha

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
On top of a dude that's bout it...I'm the godfather of DOPE sik is the boss ag is the under boss and muhfukka,prince,tom,banabas and a couple others are in it as well I forget ha ha

feel tough?

Jaydc555

Stop making awkward gay advances at Me retard.

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
Stop making awkward gay advances at Me retard.

Muhfukka

go work on your speech impediment roccy

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted

go PM floydness and tell her how you were mistreated as a child.

Muhfukka

haha when i was a child i was the one mistreating kids like you

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
NIK & Roccy are the only ones on this board who look like real fags.  Im sure those bumbandits are queer as a 3 dollar bill.  And NIK STILL talks about nuts and dicks all the time.  

Plus, theres as many fags at a rave as you would see in a gay parade.  These are the kinda people they want to hang out with all the time?  A Bunch of face-painted clowns, and dudes running around with glow-sticks and soothers in their mouths!  

Muhfukka

not only do they hang out with them, they buy tickets to go hang out with them at a place where fags openly get gay without scrutiny

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted

arent you like 18? lol. try again.

thisoneguy360

I'm cool with everyone on here..but I do find it funny that people are ALWAYS making threads about NIK, and when he does one about someone else everybody flips the fuck out like it's something only he does  :laugh:

Roccy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • └A's Most Blunted
NIK & Roccy are the only ones on this board who look like real fags.  Im sure those bumbandits are queer as a 3 dollar bill.  And NIK STILL talks about nuts and dicks all the time.  

Plus, theres as many fags at a rave as you would see in a gay parade.  These are the kinda people they want to hang out with all the time?  A Bunch of face-painted clowns, and dudes running around with glow-sticks and soothers in their mouths!  

Who the fuck are you? people keep poppin up left and right. I'm starting to think Jays got you guys on payrol or something, does he pay you in $ or head?

Jaydc555

Plant is DOPE

Muhfukka

arent you like 18? lol. try again.
what?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Jay's a good dude, funny guy.

kemizt