Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1873 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

All from the last 2 days..

Floydness rocked a strap on and gave nik the business

Don't be mad at Me because nobody likes you and your dick is introverted

Go fuck roccys face to some techno

I put money on it that nik and roccy have made out before

They probably eat caps off eachothers tongues and pluck eachothers eyebrows and shit

The only thing your resting is your nuts on niks face as lights take you from behind.

You were raped as a child weren't you?

I gave sikotic my number and every time he gets drunk he says he loves Me and offers to pay for a plane ticket so he can make Me feel beautiful

^wants to have my children

Take the tampon out of your bleeding ass elano

He sucked dick for it

I sense something disturbing

J Bananas

seems like a lot of legwork on your behalf for something that could be ignored.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 06:00:00 PM by Hoodrow Trillson »

PLANT

its not as gay as this thread is.  you are the one talking about dicks and nuts all the time.

Kool Beenz

its not as gay as this thread is.  you are the one talking about dicks and nuts all the time.

LMAO

Jaydc555

This thread like your life if you didn't live off your daddies accomplisments is a fail.Go back to popping cap and fucking floydness hairy ass

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

NIK is the main person sayin that people are "ridin his nuts" when they talk shit about him, or make fun of him, or laugh at him. But then theres this thread...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

seems like a lot of legwork on your behalf for something that could be ignored.

right...cuz skimmin through the last 2 pages of someones post history is "a lot of legwork"....LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK is the main person sayin that people are "ridin his nuts" when they talk shit about him, or make fun of him, or laugh at him. But then theres this thread...lol

hmmm....telling someone to get of your nuts is equivalent to talking about dudes fuckin in the ass all the time? interesting view.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

not really surprised that WCC approves of this :D

Roccy

LMAO@ all that in just two days. if you went back maybe a year, youd see him admitting his sexuality left and right.

and lol@ the DOPE faggots following their leader around..
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

Your a rich Jew from the burbs who hangs out in lakers gear head to toe and goes to raves.Your life is a fail.You know that look the people at your work give you?Its because their thinking man that kid wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for his daddy why am I taking orders from such a bitch

Jaydc555

Roccy all you do on this board is follow nik around and defend him.And lights is a fucking retard.Floydness was a fat hypocrite cunt.Why don't you invite ten more of your loser friends to join the dub nik?I'm guessing you don't have ten but you can use your daddies money to pay people to come on here and say how cool you are and that your model status.

Roccy

Roccy all you do on this board is follow nik around and defend him.And lights is a fucking retard.Floydness was a fat hypocrite cunt.Why don't you invite ten more of your loser friends to join the dub nik?I'm guessing you don't have ten but you can use your daddies money to pay people to come on here and say how cool you are and that your model status.

lol, you're obviously mad.

I only defend the true.

All you do is talk about wild gay fantasies all day, you should man up and talk about pussy.
how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO@Jaydc talkin about following people around. insane.

fact is, young jay, that you wouldnt talk this same shit to me in person...youd just try to be cool with me and act like the friendly dude you are in reality. you claim to know my whole life story, but i somehow think you're just releasing your inner frustrations onto people who enjoy themselves in the easiest way possible...the internet. chill.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:14:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

LAXCENTRAL

why u tripping cuz he proved your hommie is a fagget.... and you foos are gonna come out to be fagets like him?