Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1944 times)

Jaydc555

That's how you wish it would be play it son.Young jay?I'm older then you and have what's called life experience.In otherwards I've lived on my own two feet since I was 18.You live at home and have a maid and your friends with roccy.That's a fail.I would never try to befriend a rich spoiled Jew that has his head up his ass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

That's how you wish it would be play it son.Young jay?I'm older then you and have what's called life experience.In otherwards I've lived on my own two feet since I was 18.You live at home and have a maid and your friends with roccy.That's a fail.I would never try to befriend a rich spoiled Jew that has his head up his ass.

you're a closet fag, you have no room to speak...stfu if you know whats good for you, life experience, lmao.

Jaydc555

Hey just can't because you can't come to grips with what a loser you are and cover it up with trying to be over confident is not my fault.Your see through.You haven't had to live through a single hardship in life everything is handed to you.Now go pop some e and forget how much you hate your life

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

JAYDC..
COME OUT OF THE CLOSET... AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN... YOU KNOW U LIKE TO

Jaydc555

Getting a bunch of friends to post on the same board as yourself is just fucking gay.Add in you guys hang out while posting on here.£hey roccy come here someone is insulting Me come sign in and tell them I'm cool, I mean haven't they seen my chin strap?"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the best offense is a good defense....these fags have no life, so they follow me around with the motive of talkin shit about everything i am...Judaism, Lakers, success, lavish livin, SFV, slim, tall, it don't matter...whatever it may be, whatever i'm associated with, they get a joy out of hating on. so that's also why they hate lights and roccy...dudes are the definition of lame.

LAXCENTRAL

HOMMIES GET EACH OTHER'S BACKS IN REAL life and online

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Hey just can't because you can't come to grips with what a loser you are and cover it up with trying to be over confident is not my fault.Your see through.You haven't had to live through a single hardship in life everything is handed to you.Now go pop some e and forget how much you hate your life

and what hardships have you lived through, og jaydc? still lmao@"i have life experience"...i bet you've never even left Canada. nobody hates this much unless they have some inner hate within themselves. you're clearly the one made at life, and it's crystal clear..it's true.

Jaydc555

Lights just said it all...they have eachothers backs...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^another addition to the list of homosexually themed posts :grumpy:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

that is a pretty good point, they are actual homies.

i guess i'm use to shittin' on my homies (for fun of course) & not use to this kind of friendship lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

Kool Beenz

i dont know how many times i gotta say. i dont got any beef with NIK me and him have been posting here before our balls even dropped we go way back... as far as Roccy and Lights, Roccy is semi retarded and Lights is fully retarded and floyd is cool