Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1885 times)

LAXCENTRAL

let me tell you something about LIGHTS....
IM DOWN TO FIGHT FOR A REAL REASON ANYONE WHO HAS REAL BEEF CAN HIT ME UP AND IM DOWN TO SETTLE SCORE...
BUT THERE ARE A LOTTA INTERNET CHUMP TALKIN SHIT

PLANT

Turn the fuckin lights out ya big dummy

Muhfukka

let me tell you something about LIGHTS....
IM DOWN TO FIGHT FOR A REAL REASON ANYONE WHO HAS REAL BEEF CAN HIT ME UP AND IM DOWN TO SETTLE SCORE...
BUT THERE ARE A LOTTA INTERNET CHUMP TALKIN SHIT
youre a real tough guy for offering to fight people who live hours and hours away from you

LAXCENTRAL

LOL HAHA GOOD ONE... COME DO IT BRING YOUR BITCH TO SUCK IT AND LIGHTS WILL GO OFF

Now_Im_Not_Banned

you never used to be like this, plant...you used to come on these boards for way more than just shit talkin. :grumpy: wtf happened?

Roccy

you never used to be like this, plant...you used to come on these boards for way more than just shit talkin. :grumpy: wtf happened?

he joined DOPE.

homosexuals brain washed him.
how it really goes down..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
JUST FIGHT ALREADY!

Blasphemy

Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol
i am a homo sapien
you're a homo sexual

Your the guy whos watchin BrokeBack and Bareback back 2 back.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Honestly, your more of a homo for going through his post, and putting em up. lol

LAXCENTRAL

^ he's faggoting up and nuts

Triple OG Rapsodie

^ he's faggoting up and nuts

Was I speaking to you? Know your role.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

lol that shit would be hilarious.  Even though I think all this click shit is gay as hell.  Pretty obvious the smart money would be on DOPE lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i really have no feelings of anger or hate towards any of you three, but do you three (NIK, Roccy & LIGHTS) really feel like powerful because the three of you have each others backs in online beef in a message board?

i don't know, i scroll through threads in this section & i see somebody say something to one of you & then the other two just jump in and talk shit.

generally when somebody defends somebody else on this board, people naturally call them gay & things of that nature; don't you think you guys set yourselves up for that everytime?

an online gang/click? really?

atlest were homies in real life,
none of the dudes in dOPE know eachother, and all they do is ride eachother on these boards, lol.

Dope should meet up with LA's Fin3st or whatever you guys call yourselves & just fight it out, video tape it & post it here for all the respect on the boards. ;D :P

lol that shit would be hilarious.  Even though I think all this click shit is gay as hell.  Pretty obvious the smart money would be on DOPE lol

youd get fucked up by anyone on this board, LOL...including jaydc

LAXCENTRAL

who is in the DOPE CREW...

Roccy

lol..DOPE isnt even real. its a forum click.

la's most blunted stays on top.
how it really goes down..