Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1874 times)

Jaydc555

On top of a dude that's bout it...I'm the godfather of DOPE sik is the boss ag is the under boss and muhfukka,prince,tom,banabas and a couple others are in it as well I forget ha ha

Roccy

On top of a dude that's bout it...I'm the godfather of DOPE sik is the boss ag is the under boss and muhfukka,prince,tom,banabas and a couple others are in it as well I forget ha ha

feel tough?
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

Stop making awkward gay advances at Me retard.

Roccy

Stop making awkward gay advances at Me retard.

Muhfukka

go work on your speech impediment roccy

Roccy

go PM floydness and tell her how you were mistreated as a child.

Muhfukka

haha when i was a child i was the one mistreating kids like you

PLANT

NIK & Roccy are the only ones on this board who look like real fags.  Im sure those bumbandits are queer as a 3 dollar bill.  And NIK STILL talks about nuts and dicks all the time.  

Plus, theres as many fags at a rave as you would see in a gay parade.  These are the kinda people they want to hang out with all the time?  A Bunch of face-painted clowns, and dudes running around with glow-sticks and soothers in their mouths!  

Muhfukka

not only do they hang out with them, they buy tickets to go hang out with them at a place where fags openly get gay without scrutiny

Roccy

arent you like 18? lol. try again.

thisoneguy360

I'm cool with everyone on here..but I do find it funny that people are ALWAYS making threads about NIK, and when he does one about someone else everybody flips the fuck out like it's something only he does  :laugh:

Roccy

NIK & Roccy are the only ones on this board who look like real fags.  Im sure those bumbandits are queer as a 3 dollar bill.  And NIK STILL talks about nuts and dicks all the time.  

Plus, theres as many fags at a rave as you would see in a gay parade.  These are the kinda people they want to hang out with all the time?  A Bunch of face-painted clowns, and dudes running around with glow-sticks and soothers in their mouths!  

Who the fuck are you? people keep poppin up left and right. I'm starting to think Jays got you guys on payrol or something, does he pay you in $ or head?

Jaydc555

Plant is DOPE

Muhfukka

arent you like 18? lol. try again.
what?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Jay's a good dude, funny guy.

kemizt