Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1877 times)

Roccy

go work on your speech impediment roccy

go PM floydness and tell her how you were mistreated as a child.
haha when i was a child i was the one mistreating kids like you

arent you like 18? lol. try again.
what?

youre still a little kid, get back at me when you got some life experience.  ;)
how it really goes down..

Jaydc555

Nik and roccy clearly don't have a real concept of what life experience actually means.They think popping e and going to raves is life experience.

Muhfukka

what?

youre still a little kid, get back at me when you got some life experience.  ;)
hahahaha im probably within a year of your age and dont even joke about life experience retard

Roccy

what?

youre still a little kid, get back at me when you got some life experience.  ;)
hahahaha im probably within a year of your age and dont even joke about life experience retard

have you pmd floydness yet? i wanna see you complain a little more about your harsh child hood...its pure entertainment.

Jaydc555

Roccy shut the fuck up.We can't all be little rich suburban faggots.You haven't been through a hardship in your entire life niether has nik.You guys are clowns.Talking about life experience all the time when you've never gone through hardship or even lived on your own two feet.You act like a teenage girl.

Kool Beenz

^^ LMAO

Roccy

Roccy shut the fuck up.We can't all be little rich suburban faggots.You haven't been through a hardship in your entire life niether has nik.You guys are clowns.Talking about life experience all the time when you've never gone through hardship or even lived on your own two feet.You act like a teenage girl.

Ive been through more bullshit than you and muhfucka combined. I just know how to man up, and know how to take care of my problems.

Jaydc555

LOL what's your biggest problem banana republic sold out of khakis?Your mum grounded you for a week?

Roccy

LOL what's your biggest problem banana republic sold out of khakis?Your mum grounded you for a week?

anyone who knows me in person, knows whats up. my problems are far beyond that.

I just dont complain about my problems like some others do here, instead I focus on fixing them.

Jaydc555

Oh far beyond?like you ran out of e or you lost your glow sticks?

Roccy

shit, i wish that was it. that would be nice, unfortunately its not.

PLANT

its prolly more like your razor was dull so you couldnt shave your zorro mustache, or you ran out of laundry detergent, and you couldnt wash the mustard stain out of your army shirt...or couldnt get NIKs cumstain out of it

PLANT

besides, IM sure NIKs ok to spot you a couple 20's of that jew money to get your next couple E's and some tickets to the next rave

Roccy

its prolly more like your razor was dull so you couldnt shave your zorro mustache, or you ran out of laundry detergent, and you couldnt wash the mustard stain out of your army shirt...or couldnt get NIKs cumstain out of it

Horrible  ::)

Kool Beenz

besides, IM sure NIKs ok to spot you a couple 20's of that jew money to get your next couple E's and some tickets to the next rave

LMAO@ jew money

that made me laugh