Author Topic: did anyone notice that a majority of Jaydc's posts are homosexual fantasies?  (Read 1875 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Roccy shut the fuck up.We can't all be little rich suburban faggots.You haven't been through a hardship in your entire life niether has nik.You guys are clowns.Talking about life experience all the time when you've never gone through hardship or even lived on your own two feet.You act like a teenage girl.

Roccy has lived in Iran, Germany, and LA, you Canadian bound bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

besides, IM sure NIKs ok to spot you a couple 20's of that jew money to get your next couple E's and some tickets to the next rave

LMAO@ jew money

that made me laugh

LMAO? Really??

LOL

Elano

Nik and roccy clearly don't have a real concept of what life experience actually means.They think popping e and going to raves is life experience.
you're a 24 retarded cuntfuck from canada,your biggest life experiences are thefts for your parents.
LMFAO

Kool Beenz

besides, IM sure NIKs ok to spot you a couple 20's of that jew money to get your next couple E's and some tickets to the next rave

LMAO@ jew money

that made me laugh

LMAO? Really??

LOL

yeah just the shit people say and come up with

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ NIK talkin about gayness

Now_Im_Not_Banned

the only good thing you ever this for this message board was the xander thread you started...now shoe.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Roccy shut the fuck up.We can't all be little rich suburban faggots.You haven't been through a hardship in your entire life niether has nik.You guys are clowns.Talking about life experience all the time when you've never gone through hardship or even lived on your own two feet.You act like a teenage girl.

What does living in Iran, Germany, and LA have to do with going through hardship? lol. I dunno if Roccy has or not.  But you cosigning for him, and living in other countries doesnt exactly make an argument for him. Iran has rich people just like anywhere else, and Germany isnt exactly Somalia lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

damn...   8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

What does living in Iran, Germany, and LA have to do with going through hardship? lol. I dunno if Roccy has or not.  But you cosigning for him, and living in other countries doesnt exactly make an argument for him. Iran has rich people just like anywhere else, and Germany isnt exactly Somalia lol

were talking about life experience, genius...LOL. how does lving in 3 different countries not figure into that? come on, now.

JAZ

it is actually always some kinda sick gay shit.

Roccy

Who even said anything about hardship, lol. Were talking about life experience. catch up, homie.  :D
how it really goes down..

Elano

jaydc555 is the most ignorant,retarded and gay member ever.
there are a lot of dumb fuckers here,but nobody can beat him in stupidity

LAXCENTRAL

LOOK AT YOUR PICTURE... YOUR A GUY OBSESSED WITH DOLLS
GO LOOK AT YOUR AVATAR

LAXCENTRAL

LOL what's your biggest problem banana republic sold out of khakis?Your mum grounded you for a week?
ITS NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL... I'm just being honest
man you should have at least 10% of the info correct before you assume...

LAXCENTRAL

Oh far beyond?like you ran out of e or you lost your glow sticks?

shit, i wish that was it. that would be nice, unfortunately its not.
its prolly more like your razor was dull so you couldnt shave your zorro mustache, or you ran out of laundry detergent, and you couldnt wash the mustard stain out of your army shirt...or couldnt get NIKs cumstain out of it
why would NIK'S CUM STAIN BE on Roccy's shirt?
ROCCY AND SCCIT THEY BOTH OWN THEIR OWN PAIR OF CLOTHS...
---------------------------------
do you share your cloths? how many times have you ended up with cumstains on your shirts?