Author Topic: What would you do if your favorite rapper came out of the closet?  (Read 816 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What would you do if your favorite rapper came out of the closet?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 12:30:59 AM »
Tanjential
jus wonderin what rappers you like?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
my favorite rapper is Kurupt.

i also really like: (DEEP BREATH)
N.W.A
eminem
DPGC
WSC
Nas
Biggie
Pac
Felt(ant from atmosphere, murs)
hiero
living legends
pharcyde
Mac Dre
Kid Cudi

tons more shit, probably the same shit y'all do for the most part, the usual suspects, i probably hate mainly the same rap 'yall hate too.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 12:36:24 AM »
aite now which ones are gay?, cuz their cd's are goin out on the next trash pick up lol

N.W.A
eminem
DPGC
WSC
Nas
Biggie
Pac
hiero
living legends
pharcyde
Mac Dre
Kid Cudi

tons more shit, probably the same shit y'all do for the most part, the usual suspects, i probably hate mainly the same rap 'yall hate too.

-T
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »
aite now which ones are gay?, cuz their cd's are goin out on the next trash pick up lol

N.W.A
eminem
DPGC
WSC
Nas
Biggie
Pac
hiero
living legends
pharcyde
Mac Dre
Kid Cudi

-T

damn so if it came out that Pac had been gay you would trash his music?

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
I wouldn't give a damn. a lot of artists I like are probably gay anyway....I don't personally know most of them and given that I'm not gay, their gayness probably wouldn't affect me for very much so yeah, if an album bangs, bump it.

-T

Stop listening to Lil Wayne.

Also, do to a lot of Homophobia in rap in general, any artist who was to be come openly gay would be ostracize from the community.Sure he'll get some "oh well at least hes being true to himself", but that's nothing compared to all the mother fuckers pissed off he was a homosexual.It would probably end their carrier and force em into early retirement.

Homos in rap isn't no way a plausible thing. If I found out Tupac was gay, though I'd lol my ass off, I'd still listen to him but honestly wouldn't be the same cause all  the songs hes talking about women would be fake (except for the Brenda's got a baby and keep your head up). Honestly though. Any artist who was to come out would become a total lying bastard, because EVERY rapper, has women on the track. lol Or talk about women in some way.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 05:16:25 AM by Blasphemy »

ikke

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »
HANG THEM

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 05:53:15 AM »
wouldn't really bother me. who takes rappers serious these days anyway? all of them rap about bitches, killin some clown in the streets, robbin their local liquor store, stealing their kids teddybear or whatever but nobody is complaining about that shit

i pretty much listen to hiphop to enjoy myself and forget about the rest of the world for a while, the same reason i watch movies. rappers = actors. if my favourite rapper came out of the closet, hell, if the whole of wutang or dilated family or whoever came out of the closet i wouldn't give a fuck. the music wouldn't change for me and i've got enough happening in my own life to worry about another mans business
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 06:28:43 AM »
I loved Michael Jackson's and R. Kelly's music before I found out they were pedos and I still listen to their lyrics without imagining they're about 5-year-olds.

Paul

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009, 07:40:25 AM »
i still listen to gary glitter
funkyfreshintheflesh

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009, 02:29:50 PM »
If I found out my favorite rapper was gay it would weird me the fuck out but I would still listen to their music, though it'd take a few months to get used to it. Classic music is still classic music. Plus I listen to other genres besides hip hop and I'm fairly sure some of the songs I have are by artists who are gay. As far as them talking about women in their songs, every rapper has lied in their music to some degree. Even those rappers who actually bang are still exaggerating what they have done.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009, 03:20:57 PM »
well eazy was bi sexual i still listen to his shit..so he was kinda gay

Blasphemy

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2009, 04:10:59 PM »

LAWL?

Eazy E wasn't Bi-Sexual. If your making a AIDS reference, he got it through 2 means, 1 fucking a bitch already infected (he said he had 9 kids with multiple women) or Drug using. Honestly the former seems more likely, you know how rap stars get. lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »

LAWL?

Eazy E wasn't Bi-Sexual. If your making a AIDS reference, he got it through 2 means, 1 fucking a bitch already infected (he said he had 9 kids with multiple women) or Drug using. Honestly the former seems more likely, you know how rap stars get. lol

not very likely...the percentage is very low. i just checced the statistics. According to Avert (which is an international aids charity see www.avert.org) the men who got it through heterosexual sex were 11%, through injection drug use was 18% (which is almost always needles and i doubt E used needles) and homosexual sex was 62%. This study was done in 2007. Here is the direct link http://www.avert.org/usa-transmission-gender.htm

Now I did checc other stats and it was pretty much the same. There have been rumors about Eazy fuccin men for a long time and you know the ol sayin..where theres smoke theres fire. Look homie..I know it's fucced up that E succed dicc and liked to get fucced in the ass but lets just remember the positive shit he gave us. The boyz n the hood is always hard....
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 04:24:45 PM by C-BLUE »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 04:23:36 PM »
it's hard for a dead rapper to come out of the closet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

LAWL?

not very likely...the percentage is very low. i just checced the statistics. According to Avert (which is an international aids charity see www.avert.org) the men who got it through heterosexual sex were 11%, through injection drug use was 18% (which is almost always needles and i doubt E used needles) and homosexual sex was 62%. This study was done in 2007. Here is the direct link http://www.avert.org/usa-transmission-gender.htm

Now I did checc other stats and it was pretty much the same. There have been rumors about Eazy fuccin men for a long time and you know the ol sayin..where theres smoke theres fire. Look homie..I know it's fucced up that E succed dicc and liked to get fucced in the ass but lets just remember the positive shit he gave us. The boyz n the hood is always hard....

plus this was back in 95 when all the people getting it were gay. As for eazy fucking all the bitches, that could have been a cover. I read a Yella interview where he said eazy was hella private with his sex life and didn't roll like he did in his rhymes.