Author Topic: (Audio) Royce Da 5'9 - Gun Harmonizing  (Read 1284 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: (Audio) Royce Da 5'9 - Gun Harmonizing
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »
God damn I was sleeping, this track is iller

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 01:51:37 PM »
this was surprisingly slept on; i've had this on repeat since it came out. :o 8)

this EP (which will be sick, even with four songs) drops tomorrow, shouldn't it be leaking soon?

i mean the date is set for tomorrow, but don't we usually get shit a few days before it actually drops? :P

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 01:56:24 PM »
this was surprisingly slept on; i've had this on repeat since it came out. :o 8)

this EP (which will be sick, even with four songs) drops tomorrow, shouldn't it be leaking soon?

i mean the date is set for tomorrow, but don't we usually get shit a few days before it actually drops? :P
doubt it when its a digital only release
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 02:00:01 PM »

doubt it when its a digital only release

ohh, wow; good point.

but still something else should leak or something; i want some new Royce! ;D 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 02:05:57 PM »

What, only 4? It should be illegal to put that few tracks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 02:12:01 PM »

& Royce plans on selling it. :loco:

who in their right mind would pay for four tracks; unless it was a dollar a song.

but still, who buys an EP? :P

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 02:32:28 PM »

& Royce plans on selling it. :loco:

who in their right mind would pay for four tracks; unless it was a dollar a song.

but still, who buys an EP? :P

this is sth thats really worth our money.....this track is on repeat here since it leaked , INSANE!! :o :o :o :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 03:24:31 PM »
^i know what you mean, but it's four songs lol.

if it was fourteen, that would be a different story. :P

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 02:41:22 AM »
DOPE ;D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2009, 07:52:20 PM »
yeah its like a waste of space lol
so im wit the why payin for....or why even releasin a ep in the first place?
jus keep them traxx for your album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 08:26:09 PM »

Release it to keep his name out there and build buzz. An EP should be like 6-7 tracks though, 4 is a joke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 08:40:33 PM »
nah dont get it twisted, the new muzik is dope and im appreciative of what hes doin but bottomline jus dont do it cuz it makes it seem like your releasin a incomplete project
cuz when this project comes out chances of the "album" comin out on time are not likely
so you actually makin effort to release a ep wit only 4 traxx, is a waste of time especially on his end
it takes his team to put everything together
at least give it 10-12 traxx
IMO thats a ep, not 4 traxx
4 traxx is a vinyl record or maxi single lol
and sides, releasin this to keep his name out there, is a excuse IMO especially in his case, when hes considered one of the dopest
no homo but muffuccaz is always gon be wonderin when hes gon release new muzik, and will be patient like they have been

Release it to keep his name out there and build buzz. An EP should be like 6-7 tracks though, 4 is a joke
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »
nah dont get it twisted, the new muzik is dope and im appreciative of what hes doin but bottomline jus dont do it cuz it makes it seem like your releasin a incomplete project
cuz when this project comes out chances of the "album" comin out on time are not likely
so you actually makin effort to release a ep wit only 4 traxx, is a waste of time especially on his end
and sides, releasin this to keep his name out there, is a excuse IMO especially in his case, when hes considered one of the dopest
no homo but muffuccaz is always gon be wonderin when hes gon release new muzik, and will be patient like they have been

It's a digital only EP with little to no promo, their wouldn't have been much work put in on his end. It's been a long wait since "Death Is Certain", so I'm sure Royce has dozens of tracks which he was gonna do nothing with, why not capitilize off the Slaughter buzz and release something to feed his fans, and keep his name out there. With the Revival coming that's the most I've heard Royce's name in a long time, so its done its job, while also promoting Slaughter. An EP at 10-12 tracks you gotta be kidding me, albums have like 11-14 tracks sometimes. An EP should be half the length of an album, so like 6-7 tracks. Cashis did it right, now that was a dope EP.

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »
He had an album after death is certain you know

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »
nah i expect alot
ep=1o-12 traxx
album=18 plus traxx

jus a waste to release something wit only a few traxx
6-7 traxx is a few traxx not nuff lol

It's a digital only EP with little to no promo, their wouldn't have been much work put in on his end. It's been a long wait since "Death Is Certain", so I'm sure Royce has dozens of tracks which he was gonna do nothing with, why not capitilize off the Slaughter buzz and release something to feed his fans, and keep his name out there. With the Revival coming that's the most I've heard Royce's name in a long time, so its done its job, while also promoting Slaughter. An EP at 10-12 tracks you gotta be kidding me, albums have like 11-14 tracks sometimes. An EP should be half the length of an album, so like 6-7 tracks. Cashis did it right, now that was a dope EP.
Cube