Author Topic: New CROOKED I: Alchemist - Acts of Violence f. Crooked I,OhNo, Roc C  (Read 393 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Speaking of Alchemist, here goes one of my favorite records from his upcoming album, Chemical Warfare (next Tuesday, July 7th). Featuring OhNo (together as Gangrene), Roc C & Crooked I.

Alchemist - Acts of Violence f. OhNo, Roc C & Crooked I:
http://tinyurl.com/nn32hz

www.thebossboard.com              www.dynastyentgroup.com

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JohnnyL

Re: New CROOKED I: Alchemist - Acts of Violence f. Crooked I,OhNo, Roc C
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 08:40:27 AM »
Thanks. +1.  It's good to hear some more Crooked I.  There hasn't been as much lately, since he's been working on the Slaughterhouse project.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 08:44:15 AM »
Thanks. +1.  It's good to hear some more Crooked I.  There hasn't been as much lately, since he's been working on the Slaughterhouse project.

No problem homie, funny is that Crooked is not even credited on the album?? How can u uncredit dude thats rappin on the track?? damn

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

JohnnyL

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »

No problem homie, funny is that Crooked is not even credited on the album?? How can u uncredit dude thats rappin on the track?? damn

Yeah, that is strange.  You're right though.  I didn't even know he was on the new Alchemist album, until you posted this.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 09:25:37 AM »
crooked slayed everyone on this lol

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 09:35:17 AM »
itīs not a suprise for the uncrediting cause Alc is the homie of Prodigy...and we know if p is free, crooked gonna see him face 2 face.
itīs a new way to block you like that, but i bet with you that he must be crediting in tha booklet.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 09:46:45 AM »
itīs not a suprise for the uncrediting cause Alc is the homie of Prodigy...and we know if p is free, crooked gonna see him face 2 face.
itīs a new way to block you like that, but i bet with you that he must be crediting in tha booklet.

Yeah, but at the same time if it was that deep then Alchemist wouldn't have had Crooked on the CD in the first place or be working with Slaughterhouse.

I really don't see how this happened though, especially considering that it's dropping on E1 (the label SH is dropping on). Pretty messed up.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »

Yeah, but at the same time if it was that deep then Alchemist wouldn't have had Crooked on the CD in the first place or be working with Slaughterhouse.

I really don't see how this happened though, especially considering that it's dropping on E1 (the label SH is dropping on). Pretty messed up.

yea i agree with FX on this one, if the beef is that real there would be a problem with alchemist producing for slaughterhouse. on the other hand we know alchemist is a dude that changes his moods often and hes no stranger to beefs remeber ras kass...

Portugoal

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:22:55 AM »

yea i agree with FX on this one, if the beef is that real there would be a problem with alchemist producing for slaughterhouse. on the other hand we know alchemist is a dude that changes his moods often and hes no stranger to beefs remeber ras kass...

But we have the song now and we know Crooked I's on it and everything we can do now is talk to talk :P

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 12:55:45 PM »

Maybe its just a mistake LOL....remember the last budden album, with that digital distributor had the name written wrong joe buddden or sth