Author Topic: Kobe Bryant MVP of the All Star GAme  (Read 549 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Kobe Bryant MVP of the All Star GAme
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2002, 06:17:28 PM »
wtf jake. i thought u said Kobe was tha best player in the league. n now its Shaq?

anyone who knows me knows that i've been following and rooting for shaq since 93'.....i have ALWAYS maintained shaq is the best player in the league since the retirment of jordan, and when jordan was in the league, he was the 2nd or third best only behind malone for the 2 years they got dropped by the jazz and hakeem in 95, Kobe is probably the 2nd best player in the league (but the most talented) and like i've said a grip of times just about ever sports writer/annalist , active and retired player will/have agreed with me

sumtimes u make good points about yur arguments. but where u make yurself look ridiculous...is YOU pretend that the lakers are perfect, just because theyre yur favorite team. i have YET to see u say ONE negative thing about them. Shaq or Kobe. Please tell me u dont think theyre game is perfect. Nobodies is.

i never said they were perfect but they are, until someone dethrowns them in the playoffs the best team in the nba when healthy....i got just about every sports writer/annalist active and retired on my side when i say that...who do you got?

N theyre FAR frum it. N even tha biggest Laker dickrider wouldnt say Shaq has the BEST skills of any big man in the game. that makes NO fukin sense whatsoeva. If u wanna say hes the most dominant, or the hardest to stop...well then u can make an argument for that. but most skilled....LMFAO! He is what he IS....because of his size. im not sayin that discredits what hes done so far in his career. Wilt was the same thing. But skillwise...Shaq has ALOT to improve on. I havent seen Shaq'z SKILLS get that much better. other then gaining a LITTLE bit more range on that one handed jumper of his lol. N as for u comparing him to bryant reeves...cmon now. I think Shaq has done what hes done, because of his size. But im not sayin he has NO talent....then he WOULD be bryant reeves lol. Basically, if he wasnt as big as he is...like sum other centers...he would not even be an all-star...or even much of a threat with tha game he has now. no jumper, cant blow by anyone, or face-up, is only a threat with his back to the basket, n cant shoot free throws. sum pretty crucial things for a big man. Im not holdin his size against him....its not his fault hes big. So its not like id say...he shouldnt be considered one of tha best in tha game. But its MUCH more because of his size...then skill...

and as for the rest of your comment, i'll tell you the same thing the people who voted for shaq as one of the 50 greatest said about all the people who disagreed with shaq's selection...it's not our fault your ignorant to his talent and contibution

and shaq WAS as big as chris webber ....upper deck even said this and was and is better....webber has more finess, but so did george gervan compared to jordan

and i find it funny how have barkley as your all time PF yet his skills are about as much as Shaq's and barkley himself  has said that shaq is more talented than him
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ToNe1904

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2002, 07:52:00 PM »
barkley's skills are the same as shaq....except for the fact that barkley can take someone off the dribble, post up as WELL as shoot the three if need be. n rebound with big men...without much height on his side. you are unbelievably one of tha most BLIND fans ive eva seen. U jus said the lakers are "perfect" LOL jus because u win the championship...doesnt make u perfect. their NOwhere close. no one in BASKETBALL ever has been....or EVER will be "perfect". That comment alone shows me how fuked yur head is on this shit. n Shaq makin the 50 best players WAS ridiculous. right now, id put him in the top 50. hes accomplished more with his career now. but back then, paleez. he made it by popularity. Could u jus ONCE speak the truth about sumthing? admit ONE negative thing about yur team? i wanna see if u can do it. N jus about EVERY analyst agrees with what u say? LOLOL get tha fuk outta here with that shit. yes, sum analyst will agree with it. n alot wont. just like EVERY other subject they discuss....OTHER then "Jordan Being the Best Ever". The other day they were tryin to compare Jordan To Kobe on ESPN n asked Byron Scott who hed rather have shoot tha ball in a game winning situation...the man laffed. who could blame him!? The media LOVES to do this type of shit. n ANYONE who follows basketball knows it. they NEED to have SOMEONE to compare to Jordan....whether its deserved or not. Cus the league is CONSTANTLY hoping that sum1 will come along that can do what Jordan did for the league. That person hasnt come yet. Maybe one day sum1 in the league will be at that level. But lesser minds believe this bullshit...before it becomes true. Media has sum sorta influence huh jake? lol. I hope, for yur TEAMS sake...they dont start to think like u do...or theyll be bounced out of tha playoffs in the FIRST round this year...but i guess theyll still be "perfect" right?! LOLOLOLOLOL

min0rity

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2002, 12:35:29 PM »
hmmm. big jake.....you write essays every time when aruging with people in the forum but can't find a time to upload a next eposiode OG??? lmao.....its funny how you keep contradicting yourself when making your bullshit points make up your fucking mind you ignorant..brush your teeth...you talk full of SHIT

bigjake aka lakerFANboy aka mrs. i have no knowledge about b-ball