Author Topic: Regular Taliban were good people  (Read 1053 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Regular Taliban were good people
« on: October 22, 2002, 07:43:24 PM »
Exactly what this board needs, Tech kickin some real shit

Now, alot has been said of the Taliban, ther extremist group that came to power in 1996 in Afghanistan.

The media has done its fair share of demonizing the Taliban, and yes, its true

The Talibans domestic policies were despicable, u guys really need to understand how bad every Afghan felt watching those Bamiyan Buddhas destroyed.

But i wanna take some time out to recognize the regular Taliban soldiers that died at the hands of the US and Communists (Northern Alliance)

Many of these soldiers were conscripted into war.  Many had no choice but to either join the Taliban or fdace extreme poverty and hunger.

These Taliban soldiers died fighting an enemy power.  Lets not get into the politics of the War on Terrorism, but the fact is these soldiers were defending their nation.
The majority of these soldiers couldnt point out New York on a map,  the majorty of them resented the presence of Arabs, Chechens etc, even though they were on the same team.  These soldiers simply wanted to destroy the Northern Alliance, the group of thugs, rapists and killers the Americans put back into power

Mullah Omar and the rest of the Higher Ups are now secluded and in hiding, while regular Talibs died for their fuckin cause.  

Do these soldiers deserve to be locked up in Guantanomo bay, with their rights thrown away?  Did they deserve to be tortured and killed?  Did they deserve the treatment they recieved at the hands of the NA?  Hell no,

Even moderate voices like Taliban Foriegn Minister Wakil Ahmad Mutawakil, who opposed Bin Ladens presence , is being tortured in the infamous prisons of Afghanistan.

Bottom line, while despicable men like Mullah Omar and Bin Laden roam free, thousands of soldiers died in combat defending their nation, they were executed while imprisoned, tortured, families raped etc etc

A BIG FUCK YOU TO MULLAH OMAR AND PUSSY ASS BIN LADEN FOR SACRIFICING THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT YOUNG MEN AND SENTENCING THEM TO DEATH

RIP to all the young Pushtun men who died for that fuckin Arab

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

Re:Regular Taliban were good people
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2002, 08:50:07 PM »
Afghans are very barbaric.......Pashtuns, Uzbeks, Tajiks all killing each other over ethnic rivalries.

Enter the twenty-first century folks.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2002, 10:17:41 PM »
every night, c walker, before you go to bed,

thank Jesus you dont live in Toronto......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2002, 10:19:50 PM »
Americans are very barbaric....attacking other nations
and imposing their demonic white rule over third world nations

we ruined the 21th century folks

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2002, 02:10:18 AM »
Brother Tech, I'm going to respectfully disagree with some of the details to what you are saying.  First of all, I do realize that you have closer ties to this issue and therefore I would tell anyone to honor brother Tech's view on the issue ahead of mine.

My thoughts however is that generally the Taliban knew exactly where New York was on the map.  I believe that the Taliban had a long, practical, methodical argument against the US, Isreal and maybe even Britian.  Usama Bin Laden preached of an end to Isreal's oppression of Palestine.  It preached of an end to America's unequivicol support of that oppression.  It taught of injustices, bombings in Sudan and Somalia.  The Taliban also spoke out against America's intervention in 100 countries around the world, namely the troops stationed in Saudi Arabia close to Mecca.  The Taliban also taught of how the US used the Afgan people of Kabul to help it's cause against Russia and then left them with nothing in return.  Usama and the Taliban taught of the US greed for oil and global resources at the expense of weaker nations.  

I believe that the members of the Taliban were very intellectual, that they knew far more about America then we knew about them.  They were schooled in Islam and worldly polotics.  I don't know if they knew about the attacks on US.  What I do believe is that the Muslims that planned and enacted the attacks on New York did it because they believed that America's economy, namely the World Trade biulding was a symbol of oppression.  They did not see it as killing civilians.  They saw it as resisting against an oppressor.

Now you can say what you want to about the attacks.  But it comes down to this.  We killed thousands more civilians in Heroshima for a cause we believed was right.  On Sept. 11th there were a group of men who gave their lives for a cause they believed in.  From here it is hard to say what is right or wrong. I await the day when all this will be made clear.  Peace to all.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 02:13:01 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2002, 12:32:20 PM »
ay yo my pattan friend, the taliban had no respect for any other religion. They destroyed those precious bhudda statues that were more than a 1000 years old, and they recorded the bombing scenes of the statues on tape and showed it to the world. This shows that they are an insult to islam and that they dont respect any other religion.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 12:37:11 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

Instant_Killa

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2002, 12:59:41 PM »
Continued from ^

But on second thought, id say that the soldiers were probably forceced to blow up the bhudda statues since that must have been the only option they had  (follow the leader or suffer), i guess it was circumstances that they were under , so they had to act upon them since their life depended on it. But im gonna have to agree with tech now, good muslims never wanna disrespect other religions and they never have such intentions, however its the circumstances that make them do such things. I've had anumber of muslim homies at school and at college, and they are good muslims and really respect other religions.

The soldiers must have been good people , however under the taliban, they must have turned bad or in other words...had to follow their leader or suffer. Hence im gonna blame the leaders and founders of the taliban and say "fuck u in the ass" to them since they are responsible for making their good ppl commit wrong doings and putting them under opression.

peace ...i think im beginning to understand how tech feels now..no hard feeling brother..and i take back my disses to u in the past
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 01:03:27 PM by +Apocalypse+ »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2002, 01:43:06 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin, of course the Taliban leadership knew exactly what Al Qaeda was doing, im talkin about the regular joe Afghan Taliban soldiers....not the leadership

the talib soldiers didnt know shit about the greater over all schemes

- Lewis Carroll

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2002, 01:50:51 PM »
Brother Tech, I'm going to respectfully disagree with some of the details to what you are saying.  First of all, I do realize that you have closer ties to this issue and therefore I would tell anyone to honor brother Tech's view on the issue ahead of mine.

My thoughts however is that generally the Taliban knew exactly where New York was on the map.  I believe that the Taliban had a long, practical, methodical argument against the US, Isreal and maybe even Britian.  Usama Bin Laden preached of an end to Isreal's oppression of Palestine.  It preached of an end to America's unequivicol support of that oppression.  It taught of injustices, bombings in Sudan and Somalia.  The Taliban also spoke out against America's intervention in 100 countries around the world, namely the troops stationed in Saudi Arabia close to Mecca.  The Taliban also taught of how the US used the Afgan people of Kabul to help it's cause against Russia and then left them with nothing in return.  Usama and the Taliban taught of the US greed for oil and global resources at the expense of weaker nations.  

I believe that the members of the Taliban were very intellectual, that they knew far more about America then we knew about them.  They were schooled in Islam and worldly polotics.  I don't know if they knew about the attacks on US.  What I do believe is that the Muslims that planned and enacted the attacks on New York did it because they believed that America's economy, namely the World Trade biulding was a symbol of oppression.  They did not see it as killing civilians.  They saw it as resisting against an oppressor.

Now you can say what you want to about the attacks.  But it comes down to this.  We killed thousands more civilians in Heroshima for a cause we believed was right.  On Sept. 11th there were a group of men who gave their lives for a cause they believed in.  From here it is hard to say what is right or wrong. I await the day when all this will be made clear.  Peace to all.

that was on the real even though I think that not all Talibans were that well-educated...but Omar knew exactly what he (and Al Qaida) were doin

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2002, 02:31:51 PM »
yeah thats what im sayin, of course the Taliban leadership knew exactly what Al Qaeda was doing, im talkin about the regular joe Afghan Taliban soldiers....not the leadership

Tech.  Let's compare an joe Afgan Taliban soldier to Joe American soldier.  And in making that comparison, I think that Joe Afgan Taliban had a better understanding of the situation then Joe American does now.  You agree or disagree?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2002, 03:44:05 PM »

LMAO, i love that shit.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2002, 04:35:32 PM »

Tech.  Let's compare an joe Afgan Taliban soldier to Joe American soldier.  And in making that comparison, I think that Joe Afgan Taliban had a better understanding of the situation then Joe American does now.  You agree or disagree?

both are succeptible to theri leaders commands and both are generally fed info by their respective medias, both are blind and both have been sacrificed for their leaders distorted visions

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2002, 11:04:42 PM »

Why? What is in Toronto?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2002, 12:06:07 AM »
^

Me, and a few Afghans that would oh so naturaly object to you callin us barbarians...

but u dont live in Toronto, so sleep tight

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2002, 12:13:34 AM »
Yeah right, like I would be scared of you. I am Amercan, Christian, and white. What could you possibly do to me?