Author Topic: Regular Taliban were good people  (Read 1054 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Regular Taliban were good people
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2002, 01:18:15 AM »
Yeah right, like I would be scared of you. I am Amercan, Christian, and white. What could you possibly do to me?

Damn kid, a lot. I'm a Chicano, Catholic, and brown. We fuck up cocky white people all the time. Please don't make yourself look bad, 'cause I'm from the U.S., and we all don't think like you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2002, 03:11:37 AM »
Yeah right, like I would be scared of you. I am Amercan, Christian, and white. What could you possibly do to me?

LMFAO!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2002, 01:09:44 PM »

OHHHHHHHH Man.......... this is great........ but you know... that's how they raise kids in America.... to think that since they are American, Christian, and white they are the masters of the universe.  I know, I was raised American, Christian, and white myself.

CWalker187

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2002, 01:52:55 PM »
My whole point was that I am not going to be frightened by a group of Afghans threatening me. Most Afghans probably go about 5 foot 6, 130-140 pounds....hardly intimidating.

Instead of portraying me as the bad guy, point the blame at this Prince Tech guy for making Internet threats for the sole reason that he doesn't like my opinions.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2002, 02:07:17 PM by CWalker187 »

CWalker187

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2002, 01:56:31 PM »

OHHHHHHHH Man.......... this is great........ but you know... that's how they raise kids in America.... to think that since they are American, Christian, and white they are the masters of the universe.  I know, I was raised American, Christian, and white myself.

Shut the hell up, you fake ass John Walker.

Damn kid, a lot. I'm a Chicano, Catholic, and brown. We fuck up cocky white people all the time. Please don't make yourself look bad, 'cause I'm from the U.S., and we all don't think like you.

I am Catholic too, and I don't have a problem with you. So don't threaten me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2002, 03:48:24 PM »

I am Catholic too, and I don't have a problem with you. So don't threaten me.

Dogg, you just making an ass outta yourself. I'm your own religion and I think your an ass. You need to check yourself, and not follow a blind leader who can't lead us to the great promises that we want.

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2002, 10:45:38 PM »
fuck the taliban. none of em were good ppl. they dont and didnt give a shit about there own ppl, str8 up evil

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2002, 03:44:10 AM »
anyone with bush in there sig is an idiot......comin straight from a white american......im goin wit tech and apoc on this one

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2002, 12:40:51 PM »
anyone with bush in there sig is an idiot

I had Bush in my sig too ;D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2002, 02:34:30 PM »

lmao i thought it was clinton......once ya seen one politician ya seen em all

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2002, 06:27:00 PM »

lmao i thought it was clinton......once ya seen one politician ya seen em all

lol, hell naw it was Bush the sentence fitted him alot more well than it would have fitted Clinton
« Last Edit: October 25, 2002, 06:28:13 PM by K i l l u m i n a t i »

Pillow

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2002, 12:40:18 AM »
anyone with bush in there sig is an idiot......comin straight from a white american......im goin wit tech and apoc on this one
not everyone HATES bush dude. i mean he did get elected by the ppl no matter how u look at it. so just cause he has the president of the us in his sig does not make him an iddiot.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2002, 09:50:41 PM »
Posted by: God Son Posted on: October 25, 2002, 04:44:10 AM

-----------Fuck you 3 times...Once for calling Cwalker an idiot, twice for saying "white american" and third for agreeing with Tech

Posted by: M Dogg The Lost Angel Posted on: October 24, 2002, 02:18:15 AM

M Dogg, you fuck up cocky WHITE people all the time?  A pethodic comment.