5 (17.2%)
Undecided
6 (20.7%)
No- there is not enough proof to warrant such an attack
5 (17.2%)
Hell No! This is vigilatism at its most disgusting peak
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Do You Support a US war against Iraq?  (Read 637 times)

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
Re:Do You Support a US war against Iraq?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2002, 06:01:58 PM »
i voted 4 tha 1st 1 cuz i do need cheap gas

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2002, 12:02:48 AM »
He's a threat to America because he's a fuckin' terrorist.  It's not only America though.  He's a threat to the whole world.  If he's just left alone to do his thing, then he will have time to build up weapons of mass destruction and then we're all in trouble.  The thing is, America actually has the BALLS to go over there and fight.  Everybody looks to us to make a move and be a leader because nobody else will take the initiative, even though they would like to take out Saddam as well.

1st, how is Saddam a terrorist? dont just throw terms around

2nd, if saddam hussein builds up weapons, how you figure you're in trouble?
you know how many nations in the world have rudementary nuclear programs?
what makes you think saddam is stupid enough to just start l;obbin missles around the world?

cmon man....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2002, 09:32:28 PM »
I have seen the light now!  Thank you.  I was just throwing terms around.  What WAS I thinking?  You know, I think we should stop having people go through metal detectors at airports and we should let everyone out of prison.  You're a naive mutha fucka...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2002, 08:49:54 AM »
no, dont change the subject bitch.

what im sayin is stop throwing terms around with no proof, dont just repeat what ya TV told you, sucka

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2002, 09:44:22 PM »
You're right.  Saddam is a perfectly harmless man.  I wonder if we could ever convince him to become an American citizen....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2002, 02:54:04 PM »
again, dont change the subject

america doesnt have the moral justification to attack saddam

- Lewis Carroll

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2002, 08:32:33 AM »

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2002, 08:34:29 AM »
It's just a f'ed up situation. Supposedly Hussein is killing his own Iraqi citizens, and in opposition, Bush says we should stop him by dropping bombs on those same citizens. It's a lose-lose situation for them.

The even sadder thing is that Saddam was originally a U.S. pawn who one day woke up and bit the hand that feeds him. That's really the reason why Bush wants him out (plus all the oil).

So HELL NO!!  The US SHOULD NOT attack Iraq. A Journalist friend of mine went to Iraq to cover the elections. Before leaving she was Anti-Saddam. But when she came back, her opinion was completely the opposite. Based on her interaction with the common people, she realized they love him, it's almost as if Saddam's a Hero.
Since I wasn't there, I don't know how much truth there is in that, but judging from what she told me, Saddam IS NOT as bad as we make him out to be.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 08:46:46 AM by rip »

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2002, 11:37:58 AM »
Black Pack...while the picture you have up of the "children troops" we will be fighting if we go to war is disturbing....Guns and weapons don't give a fuck about the age of the person using them.  They are just as dangerous as any other troop from Iraq.