Author Topic: Why do people that live with their parents..  (Read 948 times)

Jaydc555

Why do people that live with their parents..
« on: June 30, 2009, 11:57:28 PM »
...always think their so cool?I know a couple people that are like that and I notice a few people on here as well.Actually who am I kidding probably 90 percent of this board still lives at home.I think if your working and not going to school and older then 20 and you live at home.Just kill yourself.Seriously though its time to grow up and be a man and stop leaning on someone else.If your older then 20 and you work and you still live at home your not a man.Just a little boy.

tempo2

Re: Why do people that live with their parents..
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 02:01:20 AM »
if you ask me people who are over 20 and still live at home are probabley sensible especially in these economic times where marriage dosent last 5 minutes and job security is zero. id spin it and say what idiot wouldnt live at home?

peace

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 02:08:57 AM »
LOL...is that the excuse you use?To me its just people too scared to make it on their own.Its easier to put the burden on someone else shoulders then to carry it on your own.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 02:11:22 AM »
Jaydc555 steals food,diapers,cigarettes and sex toys for his parents,how can they afford to mantain him ?
we are talkin about junkies...

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 02:14:01 AM »
Your such an idiot krasnoe.Why don't you go join a forum for your own language?Your so proud your own country has its own language but instead of using a forum that speaks it you join an forum that speaks English?Seems you aren't very proud of your language if your on this forum speaking broken English

Elano

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 02:18:18 AM »
Your such an idiot krasnoe.Why don't you go join a forum for your own language?Your so proud your own country has its own language but instead of using a forum that speaks it you join an forum that speaks English?Seems you aren't very proud of your language if your on this forum speaking broken English

bla bla bla
why don't you go away from this forum ?
you are a fuckin newbie,STFU

Kool Beenz

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 02:18:26 AM »
i just turned 20 on June 9th and i will be looking towards getting an apartment of my own soon but right now im not too sure i want to rush into it yet
times are tough and i know way too many people who have screwed over their credit because they get an apartment and a room mate and they dont end up paying which fucks shit up or get terminated from their lease cus they party to much or end up having a setback like going to jail or messing up their cars and they cant pay for their place anymore

i also know people who pay their own car, rent and bills at a very young age and they are left with absolutely no food in the fridge and nothing to eat starving half the time and work 80 hours a week just to supply for themselves and will not have a chance to go to college or anything else

but then again i know people who have mommy and daddy pay for everything and of course they move out get their own place but mommy and daddy are paying for it and their college so they dont have to work or even look for a job and get everything they want and will learn nothing except how to get fucked up and party and be ungrateful

then again i know some smart people like one of my friends he is 26 and is a firefighter who still lives with his parents because he is saving up money so when his girlfriend graduates college he will have enough money saved up to buy a house and get married and support a family

it really just all depends dude

Kool Beenz

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 02:22:05 AM »

bla bla bla

dude atleast people find Jaydc funny and entertaining

where people just think your fuckin annoying and stupid and racist

if anyone should leave its you

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2009, 02:23:28 AM »
I know theirs exceptions to every rule.I'm just ruffling some feathers as per normal

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 02:25:17 AM »
I live at home, but im the breadwinner here. my dad is hardly working at all, my mom is taking care of my grandpa almost half of the time, my sister is going to school, that leaves me paying all the bills.

Trust me I would be out if it wasnt for them somewhat needing me here, im sure they could make it through, but right now they are chilling, and I don't really want my pops working so hard or at all either.

and trust me, I don't think im "SOO COOL" it sucks moving back home, I lived alone for almost 2 years, and now back home. its a lot cheaper, that's prob. the only advantage.

Elano

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 02:26:14 AM »

bla bla bla

dude atleast people find Jaydc funny and entertaining

where people just think your fuckin annoying and stupid and racist

if anyone should leave its you

lol @ this fuckin hypocrite
i have never stalked you in threads like you have done to others...

:'(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 11:32:27 AM »
...always think their so cool?I know a couple people that are like that and I notice a few people on here as well.Actually who am I kidding probably 90 percent of this board still lives at home.I think if your working and not going to school and older then 20 and you live at home.Just kill yourself.Seriously though its time to grow up and be a man and stop leaning on someone else.If your older then 20 and you work and you still live at home your not a man.Just a little boy.

I think I know who youre talkin about... :idea:

I dont think I have a problem with people living at home after 20, depending on what theyre doing.  If you pay rent at home, but are using it as an opportunity to save up some money, build up a little credit, and start off on the right foot when you do leave...then thats cool.  If you still live at home and are simply blowing the little bit of money you probably do on stupid shit like partying, etc....then youre a loser lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2009, 11:36:04 AM »
Im 20 and i dont know one person who thinks living at home is cool. Right now i dont have a job so i want to get a dec job which is hopefully commin real soon workin for the city and then pay off the rest of my car loan. Then i will move out.

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 11:40:58 AM »
I didn't mean they think the actual act of living at home is cool but the person themself.You know the guy that blows his stack at the club but contributes nothing to his household.Wears Christian au digier and ed hardy but lives at home.Drives an escalade etc.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 11:43:32 AM »
I have no job, i live with my parents, and i just shit all over your thread.