Author Topic: Why do people that live with their parents..  (Read 950 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

how it really goes down..

Re: Why do people that live with their parents..
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »
Nik humour just comes naturally to Me I don't put any effort into it.Unlike you trying to mean mug and throw gang signs in every pic trying your hardest to look thug and not the rich Jew from the burbs that you are

mean mug? my face is the same in every pic....quit checkin me out, you fakeass homophobic faggot. clearly, every joke you make is forced. i can guarantee you're a quiet guy in real life. LOL.

maybe, but some of his shit on here is pretty funny lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 01:56:27 PM »
I don't need to force anything and no I'm not quiet.In fact I do stand up gigs.I don't try or force its just my personality.Stop putting up pictures of yourself for a bunch of guys is my advice to you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »
I don't need to force anything and no I'm not quiet.In fact I do stand up gigs.I don't try or force its just my personality.Stop putting up pictures of yourself for a bunch of guys is my advice to you

that fact that you're hit and miss with your jokes tells me you make a horrible stand-up...and i duno what you're talkin about, i didnt start this thread....ive posted many pics of fine females on here. now its ure turn 2 do the same before u go on and talk shit.

Jaydc555

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 03:26:50 PM »
Yes you can totally tell what my act is from my posts on an forum.Well done cleo what else can you tell Me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 03:36:43 PM »
Yes you can totally tell what my act is from my posts on an forum.Well done cleo what else can you tell Me?

i can tell you that you have just as many lame jokes as funny ones LOL

Roccy

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 03:51:59 PM »

how it really goes down..

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 09:05:21 PM »
do you two pluck your eyebrows?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 10:58:53 PM »
the real world is hard, but it's well worth it to be on your own.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
the real world is hard, but it's well worth it to be on your own.

I dont know if you checked out my thread about "Do you ever just look through the threads.."

But in there I talk about how many threads end up in debates, arguments, etc., that have absolutely nothing to do with the original topic.  Those arguments and beefs will go on for at least a page, and then there is always some jackass who comes in and actually responds to the topic rather then the random argument. lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 12:02:48 PM »
Living at home's cool from the standpoint of saving money, but once you start hitting the 20's you gotta start trying to get outta there lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »
I share a house with my brother and it is well worth it. Its not embarrassing to have girls over. I can do whatever I want and party all I want etc..

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »
I share a house with my brother and it is well worth it. Its not embarrassing to have girls over. I can do whatever I want and party all I want etc..

he doesnt give you noogies in front of the girls does he? Cus that could be embarrassing lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2009, 04:25:27 PM »

he doesnt give you noogies in front of the girls does he? Cus that could be embarrassing lol
Seeing that he is 2 years younger and 70 lbs lighter that would be kinda embarrassing.