Author Topic: Little known facts about looney  (Read 763 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: Little known facts about looney
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »
 ::)

quick Loon3y fact

the only time he has seem someone die is when on the freeway going to the bar
the closest before that is when someone got hit by a car in a hit and run

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 02:44:33 PM »
::)

quick Loon3y fact

the only time he has seem someone die is when on the freeway going to the bar
the closest before that is when someone got hit by a car in a hit and run

lol, your something . i dont think anybody else on this board would of spent an hour making a fake interview   ::)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »
Looney was nominated for the life time achievement award for most funerals attended

Kool Beenz

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2009, 06:03:14 PM »
Looney was nominated for the life time achievement award for most funerals attended

LMAO good one

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 07:01:23 PM »
I never really understood all the hate Looney gets lol. It seems like its just the cool thing to do on dubcc.  People who dont even have a legit problem with him just talk shit cus they see others do it. He could walk in a thread and just be like "Whats up yall?" And its followed up by "fuck u you fuckin gook..." etc...etc lol.  Even Elano.  He never really does shit that annoys me that bad which is why I dont get into bashin these dudes like so many other people do. Too many muhafuckas playin follow the leader.  This aint really directed at anybody in particular, just in general

LO....so true....but that same shit goes for pretty much every "hated" member on this site. more people like to follow as opposed to taking the lead.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2009, 09:16:35 PM »
I never really understood all the hate Looney gets lol. It seems like its just the cool thing to do on dubcc.  People who dont even have a legit problem with him just talk shit cus they see others do it. He could walk in a thread and just be like "Whats up yall?" And its followed up by "fuck u you fuckin gook..." etc...etc lol.  Even Elano.  He never really does shit that annoys me that bad which is why I dont get into bashin these dudes like so many other people do. Too many muhafuckas playin follow the leader.  This aint really directed at anybody in particular, just in general

LO....so true....but that same shit goes for pretty much every "hated" member on this site. more people like to follow as opposed to taking the lead.

yup. Rest assured, when I dogg u...its cus you legitimately annoyed me lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

herpes

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »
Looney cries when doves die

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 09:57:29 PM »
you gotta admit homie tried way too hard to cement his internet G status in the beginning. then all the nigger this,whiteboy that,wetback bullshit got old. seems like he chilled with all that though and i never had a real problem with dude.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »
we should just make a poll.. how many of us would whoop Roon3ys ass if he talked shit when we were chillin...  like he does on this board

but then again people like Mauzip, Bez and Elano and other Euro Fags (including Ocho) would vote but they wouldnt count cus Roon3y could prolly whoop their ass anyways

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 10:24:58 AM »
you gotta admit homie tried way too hard to cement his internet G status in the beginning. then all the nigger this,whiteboy that,wetback bullshit got old.

maybe so. When did Looney first pop up on this site? Cus ive taken a few long breaks from Dubcc and I think he came in when I was gone for a few months.  So by the time i got back here, i never really too much of that yah know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009, 10:56:02 AM »
An Asian that says "nigga" all the time is pretty funny

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009, 11:03:33 AM »
An Asian that says "nigga" all the time is pretty funny

can be lol but its also common as hell.  In SD you hear it alot, even more so with Filipinos.  Filipinos and Blacks are always pretty cool with eachother, and the hoods are almost one in the same. Also most of the Filipinos, if they bang, bang Blood gangs and most of the Black gangs in SD are Bloods, with a few exceptions.

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »
If only the leaders of the original bloods and crips could see what's become of them.Its pretty much a joke.

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »
If only the leaders of the original bloods and crips could see what's become of them.Its pretty much a joke.

Most OG's have issues with what the youngsters do a lot.  Not the fact that different races bang Blood and Crip, but the fact that the younger dudes are reckless.  Not just that, but all the clickin up that the younger cats do and beefin within the set.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 12:06:37 PM »

Most OG's have issues with what the youngsters do a lot.  Not the fact that different races bang Blood and Crip, but the fact that the younger dudes are reckless.  Not just that, but all the clickin up that the younger cats do and beefin within the set.

lol you gotta be kidding me right? this no point in tryna teach him anything. hes just a square white boy from ballin ass vancouver canada, shits like nyc over there everythings more expensive. and its fucking canada, its funny how this guy has so much to say but has never seen the real thing.

mayb i was acting stupid when i first came and joined, but shit aint as bad as these other foos on the board.

AG come down to LA period. unless you gonna bitch out like bananas, rik, and countless others. its funny i know you guys are some lil bitches. when it comes to fighting u put that shit on a pedestal. lol you scared mutha fuckas act like its gonna be  a murder or stabbing.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.