Author Topic: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover  (Read 1945 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »
Dude is begging XXL to be put on the cover?

how much more pathetic can he get?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2009, 06:11:17 PM »

well, he could be you LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

or a nigga like you makin 4000 posts on mc juice

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »
or he could be you posting on some wack ass lame west coast wanna be thug named juice.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »

first off, who are you???  are you the west coast imposter rapper himself???  because that's the only way you catch feelings homey.

+1 to action
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »
or he could be you posting on some wack ass lame west coast wanna be thug named juice.

it has nothing with him being a fan of Juice, it's an obsession he probably has for Game that naturally makes him support Juice. :P

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »

first off, who are you???  are you the west coast imposter rapper himself???  because that's the only way you catch feelings homey.

+1 to action

fuck your life

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »

it has nothing with him being a fan of Juice, it's an obsession he probably has for Game that naturally makes him support Juice. :P

when did i say i was a fan of juice? when did i even say i was a fan of game? smh, you faggots

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

ahh, the classic "i have nothin' to say because their is nothin' left to say; personal comments" comeback.

way to force him into that one Hack. ;) ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 07:08:49 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

ahh, the classic "i have nothin' to say because their is nothin' left to say; personal comments" comeback.

when i first read his post stating "fuck your life" (directed at me) i shut my lap-top, started to break into tears and started to lock my doors just incase he tries to break in and beat me up!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2009, 07:11:18 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

when i first read his post stating "fuck your life" (directed at me) i shut my lap-top, started to break into tears and started to lock my doors just incase he tries to break in and beat me up!

smart choice; he could easily be this kid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWBfLOZ2CjQ&feature=channel); looks dangerous. :P

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

wooow. now i dont mean to interrupt you 2 groupies cypersex but after seeing a couple of internet faggots talking about pathetic? you faggots have like 7000 posts. you get your panties all up in a twist because somebody doesn't like your favorite jack off material and talk about pathetic? come on guys, we know your some groupies but you aint gotta act like it. crooked and mc juice must pay you niggas to such their dicks so hard. christ.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2009, 07:18:37 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

wooow. now i dont mean to interrupt you 2 groupies cypersex but after seeing a couple of internet faggots talking about pathetic? you faggots have like 7000 posts. you get your panties all up in a twist because somebody doesn't like your favorite jack off material and talk about pathetic? come on guys, we know your some groupies but you aint gotta act like it. crooked and mc juice must pay you niggas to such their dicks so hard. christ.

1- what's with all the homosexual references? 

2- you went from arguing to name-calling.  i think it's easy to see how shallow your contribution to this planet is.

3- please hit the "log off" button and dump soda all over your hard drive.  thank you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »

+1 to action

fuck your life

LOL, more personal comments; YOU MAD! ;)

i have to ask you though, were "suckin' their dicks so hard"; but where do we make reference to Crooked or MC Juice once?

in everything you just quoted, you're the only one to even mention one of them lol.

not really a Crooked I groupie anyway, just respect the great music he puts out; but for a new guy you sure do know a lot about everybody already, huh? ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2009, 07:21:56 PM »
and really, isn't the "sucking dick" and faggot references a little bit 10-year old ish???