Author Topic: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover  (Read 1940 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »
hack you a fool wit them instructions lol

Dude is begging XXL to be put on the cover?

how much more pathetic can he get?

well, he could be you LOL

or a nigga like you makin 4000 posts on mc juice

first off, who are you???  are you the west coast imposter rapper himself???  because that's the only way you catch feelings homey.

+1 to action

fuck your life

ahh, the classic "i have nothin' to say because their is nothin' left to say; personal comments" comeback.

way to force him into that one Hack. ;) ;D

wooow. now i dont mean to interrupt you 2 groupies cypersex but after seeing a couple of internet faggots talking about pathetic? you faggots have like 7000 posts. you get your panties all up in a twist because somebody doesn't like your favorite jack off material and talk about pathetic? come on guys, we know your some groupies but you aint gotta act like it. crooked and mc juice must pay you niggas to such their dicks so hard. christ.

1- what's with all the homosexual references? 

2- you went from arguing to name-calling.  i think it's easy to see how shallow your contribution to this planet is.

3- please hit the "log off" button and dump soda all over your hard drive.  thank you.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
and really, isn't the "sucking dick" and faggot references a little bit 10-year old ish???

yeah, but you have to understand; he has nowhere to go with this.

he came into a good thread in progress, another debate about Crooked I's status as a rapper; what else is new in this section? :P

came in, didn't give any input at all; just talked his shit; realized it & went to the "sucking dick" references lol.

i swear, i'd make a bet that you couldn't name me ten Dubcc members that haven't been called "faggots" or accused of "sucking dick" lmao.

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »
i am gunna log off. because i have a social life and sanity. 7000 posts. smh. takes all kinds to make up the world dont it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »
i am gunna log off. because i have a social life and sanity. 7000 posts. smh. takes all kinds to make up the world dont it.

wait, you don't have AIM? you can't have a social life & talk rap at the same time?

because don't front, you're not going anywhere right now; if you are, take some pics, post them up. ;)

*waits for some bullshit response* ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »

LOL i just graduated college youngin'

don't tell a nigga he doesn't have a social life
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2009, 07:41:51 PM »
lol
but nah its makin him seem desperate to do this, the buzz they creatin should get them on the cover, or a spread regardless, but dont bow down to them and ask
FUCK THA INDUSTRY

LOL i just graduated college youngin'

don't tell a nigga he doesn't have a social life
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
eh who cares

even if hes on the cover and then jessica alba has naked photos on the inside,  im still not buying that shitty magazine LOL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2009, 07:55:14 PM »
lol but im sayin what is he gettin outta bein on the cover if it were to happen?
he still a dope rapper regardless, but askin them is desperate and if they hit it big they gon claim their part cuz they were featured on the cover and thats what made them

eh who cares

even if hes on the cover and then jessica alba has naked photos on the inside,  im still not buying that shitty magazine LOL
Cube

sofdark

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2009, 07:56:16 PM »
they dont need to be on cover for me to buy the album,
ill buy that shit even if they don't play it on the radio.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »
lol but im sayin what is he gettin outta bein on the cover if it were to happen?
he still a dope rapper regardless, but askin them is desperate and if they hit it big they gon claim their part cuz they were featured on the cover and thats what made them

eh who cares

crooked I been on Jimmy Kimmel show before.....he's tried to get famous LOL

"everything you do to get an album, ive done that'

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »
Only because Suge was the guest on Jimmy Kimmel. He'd never get on there by himself man.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2009, 08:49:00 PM »
Only because Suge was the guest on Jimmy Kimmel. He'd never get on there by himself man.

did or did not this happen:  millions of viewers saw Crooked I on ABC on one of the funniest people's late night talk show

don't care who got him on, i remember seeing it and thats all that really matters

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2009, 08:49:49 PM »
but jimmy's people called suge's people in advance and said you can come thru to our show ONLY if you bring the best rapper alive
(jimm'ys first choice was pac) lol

Cube

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2009, 09:06:25 PM »

did or did not this happen:  millions of viewers saw Crooked I on ABC on one of the funniest people's late night talk show

don't care who got him on, i remember seeing it and thats all that really matters
Bet you those millions of people don't remember who he is. The only people checking for Crooked are the ones that post on internet message boards no one else

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2009, 09:09:26 PM »

did or did not this happen:  millions of viewers saw Crooked I on ABC on one of the funniest people's late night talk show

Bet you those millions of people don't remember who he is. The only people checking for Crooked are the ones that post on internet message boards no one else

and the point being???  i don't remember anybody i saw on Leno or Kimmell over the years but you had to be either cool or just hella famous to be on their show.  what do you think you're trying to accomplish here?  you're talking to a board of people who check for Crooked I you clown. you ever go on Jimmy Kimmell live?? if so let me know and i'll apologize but until then you bring less to this thread than S.C. the Homo did.