Author Topic: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover  (Read 1942 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Crooked I Asks XXL To Put Slaughterhouse On Cover
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »
pac was also a freak of nature when it came to that

Pac was also a freak of nature in general.

just the best rapper ever lol, why are we still trying to make comparisons with anybody & Pac?

it's just a mistake. ;)

Nas > Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2009, 03:36:35 PM »
I'm sorry but nas is not better then pac.I love nas but he isn't on pacs level.No rapper has ever influenced the game the way pac has.He has everything,classic albums,world wide influence,incredible songs.Nas is a great but he's inconsistent.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
I'm sorry but nas is not better then pac.I love nas but he isn't on pacs level.No rapper has ever influenced the game the way pac has.He has everything,classic albums,world wide influence,incredible songs.Nas is a great but he's inconsistent.

& i am counting 4 perfect classic albums, with the rest near classic to Illmatic lol.

even if Illmatic was one of the best albums ever too.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »
If Pac didn't die he wouldn't be anywhere as famous as he is today.  Same with Biggie.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »
If Pac didn't die he wouldn't be anywhere as famous as he is today.  Same with Biggie.

depends on where he took his career.

i think Biggie would have sold out with Diddy & started to make club joints.

i don't know about Pac, he always tried to keep it real street & hood though.

Jaydc555

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »
pac kept getting better with every album

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2009, 04:43:42 PM »

Ironically this is the reason I am saying Crooked I isn't one of the greatest in another thread.

& i am counting 4 perfect classic albums, with the rest near classic to Illmatic lol.

4 perfect albums? Nigga please.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 04:45:17 PM by rapsodie »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »
There's a big diff between an album and a mixtape. Classic mixtapes come out every year, it takes a lot more to make a great album. I'll say this right now and I'm not being a hater because I have his weekly freestyles and 4 of his mixtapes. None of Crooked's mixtapes would have been a classic album, not even Young Boss vol 2.

2pac made a 9x platinum album in just 7 days

Has Crooked I made an album like 7 Day Theory? If he makes an album as good as that I'll be impressed, even if it takes him 5 years.

lol well ofcourse nobody else can make an album like that in 700 years

but ive got enough Crooked songs to make 5 great albums...and i ain't gotta pay one penny  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2009, 04:46:40 PM »

Ironically this is the reason I am saying Crooked I isn't one of the greatest in another thread.

LOL, but Nas isn't one of the best rappers ever?

Nas is top 5; i am saying Crooked is top 50.

song for song, bar for bar, Crooked I is one of the 50 best rappers to ever do it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2009, 04:47:11 PM »
pac was also a freak of nature when it came to that

Pac was also a freak of nature in general.

just the best rapper ever lol, why are we still trying to make comparisons with anybody & Pac?

it's just a mistake. ;)

Nas > Pac

im a huge Nas fan but this is a joke...only thing Nas has that can compare to Pac's last 3 albums (MATW, AEOM and Makaveli) is Illmatic...which was only 9 songs and 40 minutes long

we all heard the Nas disses on Against all odds, but Nas even stole Pac's top production group  (Live Squad produced "take it in blood" and "silent murder" in '95)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »
Crooked I has been my favorite for a long time but I agree with what your saying in that thread for the most part.See crooked I is a better rapper then a lot and for Me better then common.BUT he doesn't have an album and doesn't have the history of someone like common.Crooked can't be considered one of the greatest until he puts out good albums.Theirs lots of great rappers that can't put together a good album let alone a classic.Where has a mediocre rapper like say Jim Jones can actual put together a decent album.So while crooked may in fact be better then most as far as skills he needs to put out quality albums before he gets the respect he deserves.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2009, 04:51:40 PM »
^na like Hack said, we have enough Crooked I music to make 5 great albums.

i don't care what you have to say about it at all, i know for a fact if you're somewhat of a Crooked I fan & you put all the music he has made on albums all of you would love it & call him one of the greats; just because it is labeled as a "Mixtape Song", it doesn't mean the song is bad.

put when people raise arguments, everybody takes a side & it's nearly impossible to get people to switch, so it is what it is.

Al Bundy

« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2009, 04:56:20 PM »

lol @ 2pac having 4 perfect classic albums

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
There's a big diff between an album and a mixtape. Classic mixtapes come out every year, it takes a lot more to make a great album. I'll say this right now and I'm not being a hater because I have his weekly freestyles and 4 of his mixtapes. None of Crooked's mixtapes would have been a classic album, not even Young Boss vol 2.

2pac made a 9x platinum album in just 7 days

Has Crooked I made an album like 7 Day Theory? If he makes an album as good as that I'll be impressed, even if it takes him 5 years.

lol well ofcourse nobody else can make an album like that in 700 years

but ive got enough Crooked songs to make 5 great albums...and i ain't gotta pay one penny  8)

lol....I could say the same thing about Snoop. But he's still got only one classic album right?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2009, 05:01:38 PM »

lol @ 2pac having 4 perfect classic albums

2pacalypse now
thug life
me against the world
makaveli

you can't really IMPROVE these without adding extra songs  8)

all eyez... would've been better if Pac took off "whatz ya phone #" and "heaven aint hard to find" and replaced them with "Changed Man OG" and "Don't Go To Sleep OG"