Author Topic: In the Studio with Knoc-turn'al & MathMadix for Tash's "Control Freek" Album  (Read 323 times)

Lunatic

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1687/54/

Raptalk.Net is proud to announce the beginning of a beautiful new feature we are adding to the website. Continuing with our often publicized interviews, we are adding a "In the Studio" segment to the interview features. "In the Studio" will see us hook up with artists who give us the run down, track by track of their up coming or recently released albums.

As many west coast heads should know, one of the left coasts finest legends Tash released his second solo LP, Control Freek yesterday, June 30th 2009. Three of our favorite people in the world, Knoc-turn'al, J. Beam & Knawledg (shouts out to Ripacut and Dez as well) collectively known as the MathMadix played a major role in the creation of the album.

Is their a better way to start off our "In the Studio" segment than to sit down with Knoc-turn'al, J Beam and Knawledg to break down the new Tash album? I don't think so!

J. Beam produced 5 tracks on the album, mixed down many of the rest, dropped a verse and loaned his vocals to two others. Knoc-Turn'al comes through with not one, not two, but three guest appearances, one of which also features a nice verse from Knawledg.

Read on to get the entire break down on the new Tash album...

Read Full Interview with Knoc-turn'al, J Beam & Knawledg on the creation of the Tash album here: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/1687/54/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 01:08:06 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
props

Lunatic

Okka

Thanks, will check this out in a minute.

Lunatic

Thanks, will check this out in a minute.
drop feedback/thoughts after u do!

Lunatic

If after this read anyone wants to hear some music from the MathMadix (in case u havent) i got a bunch of old shit they wouldnt mind me hookin up

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good feature bro, liked the answers, just sounds like they were drunk the whole time lol. Would be good to get a possible insight from Tash though...

Makes me wanna cop the album, where can I get it online?

Chur man, keep up the good work...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ like you said makes me wanna get the album and i def will... i tihnk these guys could def HELP bring the westcoats back to a good place. They have beats, lyrics and a good swag.

Lunatic

Would be good to get a possible insight from Tash though...
I know, but I'm real close with Knoc & the rest of the Math, and being that Beam played a HUGE role in the album, the feature would have been good enough with just him. But I had to go above and beyond and get Knoc and Knawledg as well lol.

I'm working on for "Knoc's Ville" right now and plan on doing the same thing by bringing the whole carpet out.