Author Topic: What's with these foreign rappers murdering people lately?  (Read 502 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

What's with these foreign rappers murdering people lately?
« on: February 01, 2010, 09:19:01 PM »
1st someone here reported that a Montreal rapper got arrested for murder now this.  I think somebody should tell them that most of the U.S. rappers don't actually kill others they just tell stories of what others do in their hoods.  Or people they know did that junk. Maybe they tryna be real, but like Chris Rock says niggas love to keep it real.....REAL DUMB!  Here's the story to it.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/02/verdict-to-come-in-on-swedish-rapper-trial.html

For those who don't wanna click.

David Jassy, a rapper and record producer from Sweden, was found guilty Monday of second-degree murder in the death of a pedestrian he was accused of assaulting in a fit of road rage.

He faces 15 years to life at a sentencing next month.

Witnesses said Jassy, 35, punched, kicked and then ran over John Osnes, a 55-year-old jazz pianist, during the November 2008 incident.  Osnes, who did not own a car and was an advocate for pedestrian rights, had struck with his hands the front of Jassy's SUV after it edged into a Hollywood crosswalk.
Osnes was pronounced dead at a hospital, and Jassy was arrested later that day after investigators traced the license of his rented vehicle. Jassy's lawyer argued in court papers that Osnes' actions were more aggressive than police officers had reported, and sought to reduce his bail from $1 million to between $100,000 and $250,000.

Judge Monica Bachner denied the request for reduced bail, noting that Jassy's Swedish citizenship made him a flight risk, as did his foreign family ties, which include an 11-year-old son in Sweden, a brother in Italy and other relatives in Gambia.

-- Harriet Ryan at L.A. County Superior Court

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What's with these foreign rappers murdering people lately?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »
You said it..............they're DUMB.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 10:11:14 AM »
If you're an American does Montreal really count as 'foreign'? I mean yeah theyre from another country but its a bordering country.

For example, as an Englishman I don't really see Scottish people as foreign at all.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 11:16:08 AM »
If you're an American does Montreal really count as 'foreign'? I mean yeah theyre from another country but its a bordering country.

For example, as an Englishman I don't really see Scottish people as foreign at all.

haha thats what im saying. Sugafree you just as dumb as those people killing people

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »
foreign rappers hahaha

ikke

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 12:59:10 PM »

I'm dutch but I see even people from belgium as foreign.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »

I'm dutch but I see even people from belgium as foreign.
Yeah, Swedes, Russians and Fins are foreign to me

kemizt

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 04:13:24 PM »

i take it you have never been to america

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 09:29:59 AM »
Canadians are def. considered foreign.  If you are Canadian and move to the US, your permanent nickname will be "Canada".

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 09:35:03 AM »
keep it gangsta!

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 07:20:45 AM »
crazy titch was the worse got 30 years for shootin up some 16 year old white boy who dissed him on a record

fuckin idiotic to put it mildly

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2010, 09:19:55 AM »
crazy titch was the worse got 30 years for shootin up some 16 year old white boy who dissed him on a record

fuckin idiotic to put it mildly

Yup especially as the lyrics were  “Over the years, things change in the hood. I used to have a lot of respect for Durrty Goodz – Not no more.”

Here is a little article on it

Rapper Crazy Titch, real name Carl Dobson has been found guilty for the murder of Richard Holmes, 21, along with 35 year old Anthony Green.

Dwayne Mahorn, 25, aka MC Durrty Goodz, Mr Dobson’s half brother, was found not guilty of manslaughter.  Richard Holmes was shot dead on 4 November 2005, in Chingford East London. The Court heard Mr Mahorn complained a song by Mr Holmes’ friend, Sabar Shah, aka Shak 16, was disrespectful to him. 

Mr Shah’s lyrics said: “Over the years, things change in the hood. I used to have a lot of respect for Durrty Goodz – Not no more.” Shak refused to apologise and later that evening, Mr Holmes and some friends were surrounded by associates of Mr Mahorn armed with a Mach 10 machine gun. 

Anthony Green, of Loughton Essex and Carl Dobson, of Stratford, were both given 30 year minimum terms at the Old Bailey.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JAZ

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 04:50:20 AM »
i concider people out of my state foreign. kankerboeruh!