Author Topic: Hey A.G.....  (Read 760 times)

Elano

Re: Hey A.G.....
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2009, 01:17:11 AM »
if you listen to Italian and Spanish it can almost sound exactly alike and is hard to tell the difference

if you talk spanish vey quickly its almost impossible to understand,its not the same for the italian.
when i speak with my spanish friends if they don't talk "slow" i can't understand,most of them don't even speak "real" spanish....my friends from barcelona speaks most of the time in catalan,and believe me its a mess  ;D

Elano

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2009, 01:24:42 AM »
Well, italian, spanish, french,a nd english all have roots in latin, so there's a lot of similarities, especially with italian and spanish. My moms family is a bunch of back east wops from new york who go in and out of english/italian during conversation. there are a lot of similarities in hispanic/italian american culture, but also some pretty big differences

can you name some differences besides food?
growing up i always looked at Italians as white Hispanics lol (if that makes sense)
 and every person with an Italian background i have met and gone to school with here admit they can really relate more to Hispanics then  any other race including whites
mainly because spanish/italians religions are based the same, language sounds the same, organized crime and mafia is almost the same, ect.
uh....the background is very similar (two countries with a strong belief for the religion),both countries are off their heads for football ;D ..... both countries are in the south......i don't know, there's something similar in the blood i guess.
in the rest of europe i have noticed a similarity with the irish people too (for some aspects)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2009, 01:25:11 AM »
if you listen to Italian and Spanish it can almost sound exactly alike and is hard to tell the difference

if you talk spanish vey quickly its almost impossible to understand,its not the same for the italian.
when i speak with my spanish friends if they don't talk "slow" i can't understand,most of them don't even speak "real" spanish....my friends from barcelona speaks most of the time in catalan,and believe me its a mess  ;D

i can get what your saying.
how you say "a box of flowers" in mexico in spanish is totally different if you were to go to Spain it would mean "a box of sand"

Mexico's spanish is different from Spains spanish as well as Guatamala and Argentina and Columbia

also i know alot of Tex Mex aka spanglish (some people from cali may know that also) if a mexican heard me talking Tex Mex he wouldnt know what the fuck im talking about

Elano

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2009, 01:34:23 AM »

i can get what your saying.
how you say "a box of flowers" in mexico in spanish is totally different if you were to go to Spain it would mean "a box of sand"

Mexico's spanish is different from Spains spanish as well as Guatamala and Argentina and Columbia

also i know alot of Tex Mex aka spanglish (some people from cali may know that also) if a mexican heard me talking Tex Mex he wouldnt know what the fuck im talking about

ah...the argentine....there's a football player from buenos aires who play in a team near my town,every time i talk with him i can't stop laughing...they all talk like this
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Z3VnXyiTTE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9Z3VnXyiTTE</a>

Kool Beenz

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2009, 01:45:37 AM »
yeah they are known for their notorious lisps and noses

i bet no one can name an Argentinian that doesnt look the same

i mean take Manu Ginobili for instance you can really tell he is Argentinian just by the way he looks
they are light skinned with bigged noses dark hair and tall or skinny

the bitches are hot by the way

Elano

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »
yeah they are known for their notorious lisps and noses

i bet no one can name an Argentinian that doesnt look the same

i mean take Manu Ginobili for instance you can really tell he is Argentinian just by the way he looks
they are light skinned with bigged noses dark hair and tall or skinny

the bitches are hot by the way
this one is a "showgirl" in the italian television,she's from argentina....only 24 years old.....jesus christ

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »
yeah i always wondered why you hated on hispanics when Italian got its language from Spanish

SPANISH is not the same as ITALIAN...
they can seem similar when spoken but lot of italian words are very extended...
you speak spanish don you? you're sayin you cant tell the difference?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »
I cant tell Portuguese and Spanish apart. But I can tell Italian from Spanish.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
yeah i always wondered why you hated on hispanics when Italian got its language from Spanish

SPANISH is not the same as ITALIAN...
they can seem similar when spoken but lot of italian words are very extended...
you speak spanish don you? you're sayin you cant tell the difference?

yeah i can tell the difference

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

:D

i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but that tshirt is comedy.

the dude in your sig (Buddy Holly) is from Lubbock Texas you dumb peice of shit
try again.

FAIL

LMAO!!!!!

look at this retard trying to clown.

it aint buddy holly..its RITCHIE VALENS you dumb fuck.  and he was from Cali, retard.

talk about a FAIL.

Isnt that Lou Diamond Phillips in your sig??  ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2009, 04:28:14 PM »

Portugese sounds completely different then Spanish. We have a ton of Brazilians in San Diego.  Its a trip the way they pronounce certain words. Like how the "R" sound is really an "H".  If your name is Ramon, its pronounced Hamon lol.

On a side note, are Elano and AG friends now?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

Portugese sounds completely different then Spanish. We have a ton of Brazilians in San Diego.  Its a trip the way they pronounce certain words. Like how the "R" sound is really an "H".  If your name is Ramon, its pronounced Hamon lol.

thats brazilians they have a slighty different slang. im portuguese & spanish there very similar i dont know what your smokin 8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »
glad to see Elano's still gay

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

thats brazilians they have a slighty different slang. im portuguese & spanish there very similar i dont know what your smokin 8)

maybe so. Ive worked with tons of Brazilians throughout the years...and its SO easy to tell the difference between Portuguese and Spanish.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »

:D

i know this has nothing to do with this thread, but that tshirt is comedy.

the dude in your sig (Buddy Holly) is from Lubbock Texas you dumb peice of shit
try again.

FAIL

LMAO!!!!!

look at this retard trying to clown.

it aint buddy holly..its RITCHIE VALENS you dumb fuck.  and he was from Cali, retard.

talk about a FAIL.
lmao

i was like wtf...all good though. la bamba is one of my favorite movies of alltime....carry on
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:40:03 PM by ^ReLentLess^ »