Author Topic: I'm an angry individual  (Read 534 times)

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: I'm an angry individual
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2002, 10:19:56 PM »
^that was made under the influence
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2002, 10:54:20 PM »
its kinda fucked up all this alcohol and drugs n shit

~1~

Word! I quit everything chemical but still fuck with liks and bud. My eyes already fucked up so I dont know if E fucked it up worse but I know I lost 15 lbs when I used to do it and it fucked up my emotions and bones. I can crack my bones easily now. Not break them but make crackin noises.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2002, 11:01:26 PM »
i am happy an than i wake up,  and my anger arises.  I keep my anger pent up inside an every so often i have violent ourburst.  but lately i have been havin outburst over little shit an i am seriously afriad imma snap an do suptin i severly regret.  I could really type a shit load of stuff but i wont,  just that i have a lot of anger building up since around 8th grade an i think im ready to have tha grand daddy of violent outburst b/c i havin been snapin over tha littlest shit.  Im already schedualing sessions to see a therapist cuz of it

im tha same way dogg.  ive blown up a few times and then the next thing i no is theres holes in my wall.  sugafoot seen it once. we were drunk and then i blew up and blasted holes in the wall.  he went home after that cuz he was scared.

Joachim

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2002, 11:15:19 PM »
I used to be mad angry, but i found out where being angry can take you, so i smartened up and made the effort to chill more, i still get angry, but only when i need to be...

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2002, 11:38:35 PM »
ima normal guy chillen with my friends.. got drunk a few times.. fucked up in MAJOR WAYS.. now everyday i am very mad.. i just wanna come home and drink.. try and forgot my day.. and when i drink i hit that shit hard.. then i get angry anyway.. we kinda got off topic here... but fa real ima tell everyone str8 up and everyone can tell me str8 up that drugs bud alci, E lsd all that shit is bad for u and u shouldnt take it.. but at the end of the day ima always drink and ima always smoke.. and that makes me even angrier knowing that.. i dunno why im angry i just feel like breaking shit all the time.. but fa real i only popped e once or twice i aint hit no acid more than once or twice either.. but i dunno my mind is pretty fucked up

~1~

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2002, 06:55:03 AM »
I get real mad seein Bob Sagot present his shit on Amerikaz funniest home videos..and get even more annoyed when the audience laughs at his motherfucking Jokes, makes me wanna aaahh!!! 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10....ok enough.
And I hate people that have nothing better to do but stickin they noses in othaz ppl bussiness...anyway lots of ppl around that act like that..so i am also a very angry individual...Hip-Hop is chillin though, so that calms me down...or makes me wanna deal with agression in a bad way. But I agree with Trauma weed is a good medicine..

One

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 11:15:28 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

... i did not see this one or if i did it went way over my head....

...good one...might be classic

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 11:19:00 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

Okay, so your not going to speak to me directly at the forum but your going to pull up old threads of me. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

King Of The Greater Los Angeles Area

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2013, 11:20:50 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

Okay, so your not going to speak to me directly at the forum but your going to pull up old threads of me. 

??? 8) 8) 8) ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

Those are words a girl would say to her ex-boyfriend. At least you had some testosterone pumpin through your veins when you were angry, hoverhands.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2013, 11:23:54 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

Those are words a girl would say to her ex-boyfriend. At least you had some testosterone pumpin through your veins when you were angry, hoverhands.

Go ahead and tell your version of who I am, and I will tell my own story

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2013, 11:26:55 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

??? 8) 8) 8) ???

by the way.. this thread was actually an anomaly.  I just happened to be curious and thumb through Mase's book at Barnes and Noble one day, and made this post then forgot all about Mase, his book, and such thoughts the next day.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2013, 11:27:50 PM »
whoooooaaaaaa......

Go ahead and tell your version of who I am, and I will tell my own story to Nima and/or Jome
I'm sure you will.

You know its gonna be too late to tell your kid your side of the story for why you weren't around when they get around 13-14, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 11:31:31 PM »

You know its gonna be too late to tell your kid your side of the story for why you weren't around when they get around 13-14, right?

Ohhh?  Is that how you think my life is and how it's going to be for me?   Okay, that's your idea of my life and your story bro... I'll tell my own version of how things are and where I think I will be in my life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »

Ohhh?  Is that how you think my life is and how it's going to be for me?   Okay, that's your idea of my life and your story bro... I'll tell my own version of how things are and where I think I will be in my life.
u aint gonna do shit, wigger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE