Author Topic: Game trying to holler at 50 Cent on twitter.....  (Read 2109 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game trying to holler at 50 Cent on twitter.....
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2009, 09:30:25 AM »
Game did basically take out the whole of G-unit after he left n dissed em. 50 is prob still pissed.

In what world????????

gunit groupie livin in denial.. smh

Trav groupie all on my nutz smh. Wipe my cum off ya lips too

homosexual gunit groupie livin in denial.. smh

Nah whats homosexual is somebody up here going so hard for something that wasnt even directed at you lol. But i understand you have a fetish for doja. But like i said before suburban niggaz like you opinions dont matter or count lol. And you left a little bit more on your top lip swallow it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2009, 09:43:35 AM »
Game did basically take out the whole of G-unit after he left n dissed em. 50 is prob still pissed.

In what world????????

Nah whats homosexual is somebody up here going so hard for something that wasnt even directed at you lol. But i understand you have a fetish for doja. But like i said before suburban niggaz like you opinions dont matter or count lol. And you left a little bit more on your top lip swallow it.
still havin gay fantasies? damn.. i guess it`s normal for gunit groupies
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 09:45:54 AM by Lux »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »

In what world????????

lol this nigga is a suburban kid look how he comes back lol. Its a fact just look how you hopped on my dick
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »

In what world????????

lol this nigga is a suburban kid look how he comes back lol. Its a fact just look how you hopped on my dick
keep answering.. groupie..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »
i heard 50 Cent ignore this. :laugh:

You heard him ignore it? Huh lol?

i heard (from someone), that 50 Cent ingore (what Game did on Twitter). :P

eNgIeS

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »
In the 50 cent article on mtv about his new mixtape or EP he stated he wasnt interested in watching Games apology thats all that was said. I think 50's moved on & doesnt need to comment on it at all

He commented on it when it initially happened & some of the stuff over the year or 2 after it, but you could tell he wasnt as fazed about the situation as Game. Even though I prefer Game, 50 Cent is still the bigger name & has been smarter with his money than Game.

Game shouldnt retract his apology, but he should just move on & prove that he is truely past the beef & not go back on that word at all. Just focus on making music, which Game seems to have been doing recently. Even on the Rick Ross track he didnt diss 50 while everyone else on the track did, & bang along is perhaps one of his best story telling efforts to date. It'll be a shame to see him once again go back to the past, just leave it in the past you can make music & sell some records without doing that.

attention slow thinkers, when speakin on 50 and game not dissin on the rick ross song ummmmm hello jada didnt dis on new york new york and that was enough for 50 to say fuck em just for being on the song. yaw dont understand what type of dude 50 is obviously

Hate it or love it, people who dont like The Game, Game has still sold records & still has fans. He aint as big as 50 Cent but certainly got a bigger fanbase & sales than most other rappers out there

I dont know where your reply is maybe its the attention slow thinkers

If thats true, that aint my fault, thats 50 Cent for being overly emotional if takes it that way. What a bitch, he been sniffin too much powder

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »
emotional???????? u just described the guy who cried cuz he doesnt fit into hip hop in theese days on camera lol he also has a fettish for buttergies, and he is appologizing and explaining. emotional? u have to be kidding the dude screamed and cried about getting out of a group for like 3 yrs str8 and now hes apollogizing for his emotional trips. hell knows no furry like a woman scorned. lol young buck gets the emotional nigga of the yr award this yr though. game lossed this yr

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2009, 11:25:23 AM »
whats softer, weaker, gayer, than sucking a nigga dick over the twitter? im sure a bws (bitch with swipe) rep will defend the homo move though no matter what. lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »
Them sales is hitting rock bottom huh Doja???? You finally realized 50 made you???? Lol Lesson learned never bite the hand that feeds you or youll be like this clown.

A clown with 20 mill+ in the bank apposed to one calling someone a clown whose broke on a Rap forum.......hmmmm!!!

20+mill in the bank? who are you? Games wife/financial adviser?
^^seems far fetched. maybe half or quarter of that. ill believe it when i see it. but with some random stranger on a rap forum throwing some random # around thinking people are gonna believe it? highly improbable.

Exactly these niggaz get so emotional over there god. Acting like they really know this nigga,digging up his funds and life story.

LOLLLLLLL, yah DIGGING it up cause there soooo hard to find and its def his life story lmao!!!

http://rap.about.com/b/2007/08/16/jay-z-and-kanye-named-among-forbes-richest-rappers.htm >>>>10 MILL
http://rap.about.com/b/2008/08/18/50-cent-tops-forbes-richest-rappers-list-for-2008.htm >>>>11 MILL

Now, let me do this HARD ass calculation for you bro, 10+11=21. So hes earned 21 million in 2 years. Now if i can recall he didnt start in the rap Game in 2007, he started in 2005 so i wonder if he made ANY money in 2005 or 2006 he probably made nothing then right?

Hit the bricks Trav Treezy. Facts are facts like it or not, how much money do you got? LOL, i love internet forums!!!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »
Here's my thing. Game should have known where things were going when he did the whole "snitch" thing. Once you put that out there, it's very difficult to come back and apologize. In creating a whole movement around that, it seemed like he more or less was assuring that him and 50 wouldn't be cool again. It's good that Game is working to fix things but it seems like the damage has been done.

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »
Game is bi polar

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »
Well, Yayo was interviewed on Shade45 by Whoo Kid today and didn't really care much of this situation. He didn't really comment on it at first, but then said how Game is bipolar and will start goin off again on G-Unit, and is only doing this for attention. He also basically said that even if Game was for real, they have moved on since then and don't care at all for him no more. He started way too much shit in 05/06 and no matter what, he's still the enemy. So basically they don't give a shit, but Yayo did say however that when all 5 guys were together it was the best thing around and would have been. No idea what 50 thinks or if he gave a shit at all. I will say this though, for those of you hoping for some sort of return collaboration between the 2 camps, Yayo didn't seem at all mad at the Game or calling him names or anything, he just seemed open to the whole thing, asking what everyone else thought. And of course all the people that he was asking, the callers, said fuck Game, and he semi-agreed.

In the end, this was probably stupid on Game's part, considering EVERYTHING he's said and done since 05. One of the biggest fueds of all time and you wanna work with the guy(s) again? It would be amazing shit, but lets face it, it's not gonna happen unless these two drop the egos and forget about the past. But from what I see, the whole G-Unit camp really doesn't care about Game no more and doesn't care for this apology. So we'll see what goes down, but that Twitter message shocked me, I can't beleive Game actually is requesting to talk to 50...who woulda thunk it?

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2009, 07:39:02 PM »
I think it could happen only if game doesn't back out of his word which he's done time after time.He needs to be a man of his word and then 50 would probably be open to the idea.If game keeps the same attitude for a year I can see it happening.If all 5 of them get back together that would be huge.G unit couldn't be fucked with when they were together

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2009, 08:16:55 PM »
I think it could happen only if game doesn't back out of his word which he's done time after time.He needs to be a man of his word and then 50 would probably be open to the idea.If game keeps the same attitude for a year I can see it happening.If all 5 of them get back together that would be huge.G unit couldn't be fucked with when they were together

+1

JohnnyL

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2009, 09:24:22 PM »
  I agree that now that Game has put that out there, he shouldn't go back on it, regardless of whether 50 Cent accepts it or not.  It's the right thing to do at this point, anyway.  The beef, while entertaining at times, had advanced to the point where it was no longer helping either of them.  However, regardless of whether Game sticks to his word or not, I seriously doubt that 50 will ever record with him again.  I don't think 50 likes Game.  I don't think 50 ever liked Game.  Moreover, I don't think the other members of G-Unit (except for maybe Young Buck) liked Game either.  To me 50's arguments for Game's expulsion from the group were always weak, and more just an afterthought.  I think it always boiled down to the fact that those two people just clash.
  I still think that if it puts an end to the back and forth bickering, it will still prove to be a good thing.  But I don't realistically think it will, even in the best case scenario, lead to any more collaborations from the two of them.