Author Topic: Job can't accept that negroes are to blame for their own failures  (Read 870 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Job can't accept that negroes are to blame for their own failures
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
^yeah, really chess?

chess was definatly invented a long time ago & your basically saying it was invented after the whole slavery period because before that they were in Africa (did not invent them then), while they were slaves they definatly had no way of inventing it & unless you're telling me chess is like 60-70 years old, i can't believe that.
Persia like 6000 years ago...

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 11:09:56 AM »
It isn't the white man holding them down. Genetic research (which blacks are incapable of doing themselves) has proven that negroes do not have the same intelligence as whites. This is not a racist conspiracy, it is simply the truth.
All white people is the reason this world is sooo fucked up...since u got the answer on(black people) then google up white history...(paul mooney) must have touched a nerve on u.CRACKA....

I feel bad for you. And actually, people like YOU are the reason why things are messed up. Just another unemployed "weedhead" who thinks by giving his opinion on the internet he is helping the world some how.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 11:59:27 AM »
^yeah, really chess?

chess was definatly invented a long time ago & your basically saying it was invented after the whole slavery period because before that they were in Africa (did not invent them then), while they were slaves they definatly had no way of inventing it & unless you're telling me chess is like 60-70 years old, i can't believe that.
Persia like 6000 years ago...

from what ive read, the current game was developed in southern Europe, but it derived from a very similar game played long before in India
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 12:04:57 PM »
From I've read your all a bunch of homos