Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont ft. Suga Free Butch Cassidy & more.. Produced by BattleCat  (Read 3794 times)

kuruptDPG

this trak is gd, cheers

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Fun song... I like it.

ikke

laid back song, really like it
EDIT: Anybody got untagged?

Smoke

classic song!!

we need untagged version

YoungCrookedI

damn i remember when bishop,taje,suga free were in the studio, maybe this song is from they session, yeah that song is dope we need that one untagged.

Okka

damn i remember when bishop,taje,suga free were in the studio, maybe this song is from they session, yeah that song is dope we need that one untagged.

Yeah, i was thinkin' that too. What's up with these leaks? I'm guessin' this and that Dr. Dre produced song are from his album.

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dope track, BL is back !

The D.O.C and

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dope summertrack, Bishop is getting back on his feet with this and Hallelujah.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Dope Track!!! Thats Battlecat

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man..this is what i've been missing with west coast hip hop
battlecat dont never drop it weak

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG

Yeah, i was thinkin' that too. What's up with these leaks? I'm guessin' this and that Dr. Dre produced song are from his album.

Naw i'm pretty sure this one aint for The Reformation, but the dre one definately is/was. Might not be anymore though due to the leak, whether it was intentional or not. But since it is a dre beat, fairly new, X is on it, AND its NICE, i'm guessing it will stay either way.

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
hey Amp, is it possible to get an UNTAGGED version of that banger?
Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

rit2003

• Lil Geezy
dope track.. i remember hearing the beat before its from mykestros blast report at like 7 mins.. man i so badly wanna hear the beat before it!!

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
certified banger

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

G-Funk

damn this is fuckin dope, especially when that piano kicks in. classy. 8)
Battlecat & 1500 did a smooth job with the production