Author Topic: Contrary to what revisionist historians have claimed, blacks did not invent much  (Read 1194 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite yeah asians are more smart IMO, buit what if the other races acted "less inteligent" til now and all of a sudden surpass the asians and start inventin all kinds of stuff etc...and jus take over this world lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jared Taylor

There is no response needed when dealing with someone as ignorant as yourself. Responding to you're arguments would only give them more merit then they deserve, not to mention be a complete waste of my time. It's like presenting logic in an argument with a Christian nut. As I said before, you are pathetic. I feel sorry for you, as do most of your own people.  It must be nice being so ashamed of who you are that you need to pretend to be another person on a message board. lol

If I am ignorant, then don't think the burden is on the naysayers (read: yourself) to actually PROVE that I am ignorant, instead of just taking for granted the liberal consensus around you?

I regard you as pathetic and a waste of my time, but I at least found a site that refutes your bullshit arguments. If you are not capable of doing the same, then it must be assumed that you are not confident in your own arguments and that you cannot back them up. What's the old saying? "Post proof or retract"? Oh, yeah, and then there's another that applies equally to you: FAIL.

Sparegeez

What about Latinos and Asians? Where do they rank on your scale?

I don't have a scale. But I can tell you that studies have shown Latinos are more intelligent than blacks, whites are more intelligent than Latinos, and Asians are more intelligent than the other three. But I figured this was common sense?

do you have any citations for what you're saying?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

There is no response needed when dealing with someone as ignorant as yourself. Responding to you're arguments would only give them more merit then they deserve, not to mention be a complete waste of my time. It's like presenting logic in an argument with a Christian nut. As I said before, you are pathetic. I feel sorry for you, as do most of your own people.  It must be nice being so ashamed of who you are that you need to pretend to be another person on a message board. lol

If I am ignorant, then don't think the burden is on the naysayers (read: yourself) to actually PROVE that I am ignorant, instead of just taking for granted the liberal consensus around you?

I regard you as pathetic and a waste of my time, but I at least found a site that refutes your bullshit arguments. If you are not capable of doing the same, then it must be assumed that you are not confident in your own arguments and that you cannot back them up. What's the old saying? "Post proof or retract"? Oh, yeah, and then there's another that applies equally to you: FAIL.

Keep "spitting the truth" Jared Taylor LOL.  Assuming you have friends (big assumption), do they know you spend your time pretending to be a racist idiot on a hip-hop message board? lol  Talk about a failure.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

It's obvious that you feel threatened by my presence. You know I was right about blacks not inventing the things you claimed, and you have no response. You failed, big time.

Oh, yeah, and Hurricane Carter was obviously guilty.

Everything after that just becomes ironic/funny lol

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
jareds mad hes daughter gettin pounded by a ne-gro!!(or five!!) ;D

LAXCENTRAL

you have a very calm personality with all the hostility you're creating you're pretty calm...

LAXCENTRAL

YOU KNOW WHAT I  THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN...
Jared is going to come out of the closet like James Strom Thurmond did...
he fought so many years for blacks to have rights... then turned out... he had a 1/2 black daughter that he secretively had...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
An illiterate monkey named Daygostylz claims that blacks invented a whole bunch of stuff (i.e. peanut butter, traffic lights, etc.) and that I'm retarded for not appreciating the depths of black ingenuity. Actually, blacks invented almost nothing. I recommend this site for refutations to many of the myths being perpetuated by revisionist black and leftist historians:

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

If blacks were really capable of inventing much at all, Africa wouldn't be such a shit hole. Most Africans today live the same way that they did thousands of years ago. The reason for this is that those people are not capable of the same intelligence as whites, or even African-Americans. The average white IQ is 100, the average black IQ in the U.S. is 85, and the average African IQ is 70 (read: borderline mental retardation). Is it not obvious by now that nature intends for blacks to go extinct, because they are incapable of contributing anything of relevance to humankind? Species go extinct all the time. So do races of human beings. There's no reason anyone should miss blacks once AIDS has killed them off.

FIRST OF ALL...GO FUCC YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE REASON FOR THE STATE OF AFRICA IS CUZ OF AFRICANS HAVE LOWER IQS??..WHERE THE FUCC DO THESE TESTS COMES FROM?. THAT SHIT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT AFRICANS. THATS A WHITE MANS TEST AND I AINT SAYIN THESE TESTS DONT APPLY IN INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES...IM SURE THEY FUCCIN DO. THE FUCCIN REASON FOR AFRICA BEIN A FUCCED UP MUTHAFUCCIN CONTINENT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WIT COLONIZATION AND THE CULTURE THAT THRIVES OVER THERE. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT TIME, FAMILY, THEMSELVES. ITS ALL ABOUT THE GROUP, TRADITIONS, GOD. THATS WHATS SLOWIN THESE MUTHAFUCCAS DOWN. HERE ON THE WEST WE GOT THE BITCH ASS CHURCH CUZZ..AND THATS ALL TRADITIONS HOMIE AND THATS WHATS STILL SLOWIN DOWN THE WEST. THERES STILL MUTHAFUCCAS OUT THERE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION..DONT BELIEVE IN ANAL SEX..GAMBLIN..FINGER FUCCIN BIRDS..PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHIN THATS FUN..BUT THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS WALKIN ON WATER...JONAH IN THE MUTHAFUCCIN WHALE!!!!!. THIS IS WHAT THE GOOD CHURCH DID..YOU TELL ONE STORY TOO MUCH AND PEOPLE ARE GONNA BELIEVE IT AND ACCEPT IT AS REALITY. WORDS LIKE EVIDENCE, REASON, LOGIC..THEY ARE MEANINGLESS HERE. BOTTOM LINE..THE AFRICANS IN AFRICA IS JUST AS SMART AS YOU CUZZ. YOUR IQ TEST AINT WORTH A BUCCET OF PISS. 8)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 11:21:03 AM by C-BLUE »

LAXCENTRAL

jareds mad hes daughter gettin pounded by a ne-gro!!(or five!!) ;D

i feel bad for the dude's opinions

Digital Pimpin'

Pfft. Blacks invent excuses all the time.

/jk

Jared Taylor

you have a very calm personality with all the hostility you're creating you're pretty calm...

That's because I am confident that I am right. These other people aren't. That is why they try and ridicule me with lame insults (like saying my daughter's fucking a negro...LAME). But I see right through them. I know that what I say shakes them up. If they were confident in their beliefs, they would see no need to mock me. Instead, they would be capable of rational, calm discourse. That none of them are demonstrates fear.

Jared Taylor

FIRST OF ALL...GO FUCC YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE REASON FOR THE STATE OF AFRICA IS CUZ OF AFRICANS HAVE LOWER IQS??..WHERE THE FUCC DO THESE TESTS COMES FROM?. THAT SHIT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT AFRICANS. THATS A WHITE MANS TEST AND I AINT SAYIN THESE TESTS DONT APPLY IN INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES...IM SURE THEY FUCCIN DO. THE FUCCIN REASON FOR AFRICA BEIN A FUCCED UP MUTHAFUCCIN CONTINENT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WIT COLONIZATION AND THE CULTURE THAT THRIVES OVER THERE. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT TIME, FAMILY, THEMSELVES. ITS ALL ABOUT THE GROUP, TRADITIONS, GOD. THATS WHATS SLOWIN THESE MUTHAFUCCAS DOWN. HERE ON THE WEST WE GOT THE BITCH ASS CHURCH CUZZ..AND THATS ALL TRADITIONS HOMIE AND THATS WHATS STILL SLOWIN DOWN THE WEST. THERES STILL MUTHAFUCCAS OUT THERE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION..DONT BELIEVE IN ANAL SEX..GAMBLIN..FINGER FUCCIN BIRDS..PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHIN THATS FUN..BUT THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS WALKIN ON WATER...JONAH IN THE MUTHAFUCCIN WHALE!!!!!. THIS IS WHAT THE GOOD CHURCH DID..YOU TELL ONE STORY TOO MUCH AND PEOPLE ARE GONNA BELIEVE IT AND ACCEPT IT AS REALITY. WORDS LIKE EVIDENCE, REASON, LOGIC..THEY ARE MEANINGLESS HERE. BOTTOM LINE..THE AFRICANS IN AFRICA IS JUST AS SMART AS YOU CUZZ. YOUR IQ TEST AINT WORTH A BUCCET OF PISS. 8)

First of all, are you actually claiming a particular Crip 'hood? If you're not, then you shouldn't be typing like a Crip (like saying "fucc"). Second, if you are actually a banger (which I doubt), then you're a fucking loser who's gonna either end up in the pen or in the grave, in which case, you demonstrate your idiocy.

Anyway, colonization has almost nothing to do with Africa's problems. Most of Africa's wars aren't between particular ethnic groups; they're over who controls the capital so that they can loot the treasury. They're all intra-state in origin, and rarely conform neatly to ethnic or tribal lines. Not to mention that Somalia is an extremely ethnically homogeneous country (95% of the population is ethnically Somali), yet it's also quite possibly the least stable country in Africa. If Africa's problems were really the result of colonization and the Europeans failing to respect ethnic boundaries, then how do you explain Somalia?

I'm also not sure what religion has to do with it. Not that I think the Catholic Church is helping by being against contraception, but the fact is that people who are Christian in America don't fight civil wars with their neighbors where they do barbaric shit like chopping off each other's arms and legs. That's the kind of shit that only Africans do to each other, and it is due to their savagery.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

First of all, are you actually claiming a particular Crip 'hood? If you're not, then you shouldn't be typing like a Crip (like saying "fucc"). Second, if you are actually a banger (which I doubt), then you're a fucking loser who's gonna either end up in the pen or in the grave, in which case, you demonstrate your idiocy.

Anyway, colonization has almost nothing to do with Africa's problems. Most of Africa's wars aren't between particular ethnic groups; they're over who controls the capital so that they can loot the treasury. They're all intra-state in origin, and rarely conform neatly to ethnic or tribal lines. Not to mention that Somalia is an extremely ethnically homogeneous country (95% of the population is ethnically Somali), yet it's also quite possibly the least stable country in Africa. If Africa's problems were really the result of colonization and the Europeans failing to respect ethnic boundaries, then how do you explain Somalia?

I'm also not sure what religion has to do with it. Not that I think the Catholic Church is helping by being against contraception, but the fact is that people who are Christian in America don't fight civil wars with their neighbors where they do barbaric shit like chopping off each other's arms and legs. That's the kind of shit that only Africans do to each other, and it is due to their savagery.

it's not just colonization but much of the shit can be traced bacc to that homie. a lot of these countries are bein run by corrupt governments and so theyre stucc in this very unfair market system. and im a agree wit u wit the etnic groups..they got a thousand languages..thousand tribes and nobody fuccin likes each other but did you know the british played into that. so did portugal and belgium and i'm pretty sure the germans were no exception. its easy to start problems between tribes when you the nigga wit all the money..all you need is one homeboy tribe. you probably read the bell curve one time too many. if you wanna believe in that shit go right a fuccin head man but you really need to wake the fucc up. the white race is not superior to the blacc one. we all equals homie. why the fucc do u post here anyway?