Author Topic: Contrary to what revisionist historians have claimed, blacks did not invent much  (Read 1177 times)

ikke

FIRST OF ALL...GO FUCC YOUR MOTHER IN THE ASS. YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE REASON FOR THE STATE OF AFRICA IS CUZ OF AFRICANS HAVE LOWER IQS??..WHERE THE FUCC DO THESE TESTS COMES FROM?. THAT SHIT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WIT AFRICANS. THATS A WHITE MANS TEST AND I AINT SAYIN THESE TESTS DONT APPLY IN INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES...IM SURE THEY FUCCIN DO. THE FUCCIN REASON FOR AFRICA BEIN A FUCCED UP MUTHAFUCCIN CONTINENT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WIT COLONIZATION AND THE CULTURE THAT THRIVES OVER THERE. THE WAY THEY LOOK AT TIME, FAMILY, THEMSELVES. ITS ALL ABOUT THE GROUP, TRADITIONS, GOD. THATS WHATS SLOWIN THESE MUTHAFUCCAS DOWN. HERE ON THE WEST WE GOT THE BITCH ASS CHURCH CUZZ..AND THATS ALL TRADITIONS HOMIE AND THATS WHATS STILL SLOWIN DOWN THE WEST. THERES STILL MUTHAFUCCAS OUT THERE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION..DONT BELIEVE IN ANAL SEX..GAMBLIN..FINGER FUCCIN BIRDS..PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHIN THATS FUN..BUT THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS WALKIN ON WATER...JONAH IN THE MUTHAFUCCIN WHALE!!!!!. THIS IS WHAT THE GOOD CHURCH DID..YOU TELL ONE STORY TOO MUCH AND PEOPLE ARE GONNA BELIEVE IT AND ACCEPT IT AS REALITY. WORDS LIKE EVIDENCE, REASON, LOGIC..THEY ARE MEANINGLESS HERE. BOTTOM LINE..THE AFRICANS IN AFRICA IS JUST AS SMART AS YOU CUZZ. YOUR IQ TEST AINT WORTH A BUCCET OF PISS. 8)

First of all, are you actually claiming a particular Crip 'hood? If you're not, then you shouldn't be typing like a Crip (like saying "fucc"). Second, if you are actually a banger (which I doubt), then you're a fucking loser who's gonna either end up in the pen or in the grave, in which case, you demonstrate your idiocy.

Anyway, colonization has almost nothing to do with Africa's problems. Most of Africa's wars aren't between particular ethnic groups; they're over who controls the capital so that they can loot the treasury. They're all intra-state in origin, and rarely conform neatly to ethnic or tribal lines. Not to mention that Somalia is an extremely ethnically homogeneous country (95% of the population is ethnically Somali), yet it's also quite possibly the least stable country in Africa. If Africa's problems were really the result of colonization and the Europeans failing to respect ethnic boundaries, then how do you explain Somalia?

I'm also not sure what religion has to do with it. Not that I think the Catholic Church is helping by being against contraception, but the fact is that people who are Christian in America don't fight civil wars with their neighbors where they do barbaric shit like chopping off each other's arms and legs. That's the kind of shit that only Africans do to each other, and it is due to their savagery.
colonization is the direct cause.
It's true the conflicts are between seperate ethnic diversities.
We stopped the violence during colonial times but that doesn't stop the conflict. You would hate black people more if you got locked in a cel with one for a while.
Above that the borders were NOT changed wich would have stopped most of the violence before it started because every ethnicity would have had there own country.
Instead we put one ethnicity incharge, which means the ethnicity in charge would treat all the other people as 'inferiour' to them. Which caused a civil war going on in every country in africa.
Some people see a way to benefit from this chaos and start creating a small army, some slave labour to mine sultin (the main componant of mobile phones) and the infamous blood diamonds; and eventually feed a war.

Africa is stuck in a vicieus cicle, all we can do is let them figure it out for ourselves.

Europe had to do it themselves too and they ended up well

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pfft. Blacks invent excuses all the time.

/jk
lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
and as far as somalia goes it doesnt fuccin matter if they're all the same ethnic group...its still different groups wit different agendas. does that mean they stupid?? fucc nahh...it's easy to assume someone is stupid but theres just a lot more to it cuzz

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

and as far as somalia goes it doesnt fuccin matter if they're all the same ethnic group...its still different groups wit different agendas. does that mean they stupid?? fucc nahh...it's easy to assume someone is stupid but theres just a lot more to it cuzz

Why are u wasting youre time with this moron? The reason I try not to argue with this fool too much, is because me giving him my attention only validates himself in his own eyes. He suffers from severe self-esteem issues and that is obvious. Not to mention, he's only an alias.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

J Bananas

lol @ all the blacks getting enraged and trying to piece together cohesive arguments, so far all i hear is excuses.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ all the blacks getting enraged and trying to piece together cohesive arguments, so far all i hear is excuses.
cosign

Triple OG Rapsodie

The real Jared Taylor is supposed to be "an intellectual." This guy is an idiot. I call alias. Who's more of a lowlife than a white supremacist? A guy impersonating one. Doesn't this board have any mods? Who is this guy?

Jared Taylor

hy are u wasting youre time with this moron? The reason I try not to argue with this fool too much, is because me giving him my attention only validates himself in his own eyes. He suffers from severe self-esteem issues and that is obvious. Not to mention, he's only an alias.

Nope, you avoid addressing my arguments is because you can't. You lack the intellectual capacity to debate with me.

Jared Taylor

it's not just colonization but much of the shit can be traced bacc to that homie. a lot of these countries are bein run by corrupt governments and so theyre stucc in this very unfair market system. and im a agree wit u wit the etnic groups..they got a thousand languages..thousand tribes and nobody fuccin likes each other but did you know the british played into that. so did portugal and belgium and i'm pretty sure the germans were no exception. its easy to start problems between tribes when you the nigga wit all the money..all you need is one homeboy tribe. you probably read the bell curve one time too many. if you wanna believe in that shit go right a fuccin head man but you really need to wake the fucc up. the white race is not superior to the blacc one. we all equals homie. why the fucc do u post here anyway?

It's true the conflicts are between seperate ethnic diversities.
We stopped the violence during colonial times but that doesn't stop the conflict. You would hate black people more if you got locked in a cel with one for a while.
Above that the borders were NOT changed wich would have stopped most of the violence before it started because every ethnicity would have had there own country.
Instead we put one ethnicity incharge, which means the ethnicity in charge would treat all the other people as 'inferiour' to them. Which caused a civil war going on in every country in africa.
Some people see a way to benefit from this chaos and start creating a small army, some slave labour to mine sultin (the main componant of mobile phones) and the infamous blood diamonds; and eventually feed a war.

Africa is stuck in a vicieus cicle, all we can do is let them figure it out for ourselves.

Good! See, now that wasn't so bad now, was it? Address my arguments instead of trying to mock me, and you lend yourselves credibility. Thank you for showing that you are capable of rational debate. It makes your side look as though it's capable of defending itself, instead of just silencing anyone they don't agree with. That's what the Marxists used to do, and I'd hope you don't want to be compared to them.

Anyway, yes, it is true that Europeans played into tribal rivalries, but what I postulate is that (A.) None of Africa's current wars have anything to do with tribal rivalries (except for a few, like the Ethiopia-Eritrea war), and (B.) What does it say about Africans that they were unable to invent a civilization and were thus an easy target for Europeans?

Jared Taylor

Right, there are clans in Somalia. The issue is which clan gets to control the capital so that they can loot the treasury for themselves. It demonstrates a collective failure to create a nation-state, which, I'm afraid, characterizes much of Africa. This is not the Europeans' fault; it demonstrates that Africans are tribal. You think of yourself as a Crip? Well, the whole feud between Crips and Bloods is basically Africa in our midst. It demonstrates that blacks have a genetic predisposition to act tribal and violent towards each other.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats what ive been thinkin from seein his posts
hes a new poster and he goes str8 into "white power" type shit
thats hard to believe
maybe its jobs other half lol

The real Jared Taylor is supposed to be "an intellectual." This guy is an idiot. I call alias. Who's more of a lowlife than a white supremacist? A guy impersonating one. Doesn't this board have any mods? Who is this guy?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

hy are u wasting youre time with this moron? The reason I try not to argue with this fool too much, is because me giving him my attention only validates himself in his own eyes. He suffers from severe self-esteem issues and that is obvious. Not to mention, he's only an alias.

Nope, you avoid addressing my arguments is because you can't. You lack the intellectual capacity to debate with me.

lol@ you
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ikke

It's true the conflicts are between separate ethnic diversities.
Above that the borders were NOT changed which would have stopped most of the violence before it started because every ethnicity would have had there own country.
Instead we put one ethnicity in charge, which means the ethnicity in charge would treat all the other people as 'inferior' to them. Which caused a civil war going on in every country in Africa.
Some people see a way to benefit from this chaos and start creating a small army, some slave labour to mine sultan (the main component of mobile phones) and the infamous blood diamonds; and eventually feed a war.

Africa is stuck in a vicious circle, all we can do is let them figure it out for ourselves.

Good! See, now that wasn't so bad now, was it? Address my arguments instead of trying to mock me, and you lend yourselves credibility. Thank you for showing that you are capable of rational debate. It makes your side look as though it's capable of defending itself, instead of just silencing anyone they don't agree with. That's what the Marxists used to do, and I'd hope you don't want to be compared to them.

Anyway, yes, it is true that Europeans played into tribal rivalries, but what I postulate is that (A.) None of Africa's current wars have anything to do with tribal rivalries (except for a few, like the Ethiopia-Eritrea war), and (B.) What does it say about Africans that they were unable to invent a civilization and were thus an easy target for Europeans?
How about the Rwandan Civil War between the Tutsi's and the Hutu's. That conflict comes from tribal times.

Actually Africa has invented Civilization, look at Egypt, but they created a civilization they wanted to live in, no need for any development because they were happy.

Africa is not that different from America, can you see any difference between Detroit and Cape Town?

LAXCENTRAL

YOU'RE RIGHT... in America there are white gangs fighting other white gangs...