Author Topic: Contrary to what revisionist historians have claimed, blacks did not invent much  (Read 1176 times)

LAXCENTRAL

lots of people can be from the same ethnic group (color, demographics, etc) but they might have feud of some sort...
and fight each other... so Somalia or other countries in African Continent have beef they have beef... Of course most of this beef is dumb... but European Countries have beef against each other too...

Digital Pimpin'

Eye don't remember either of the World Wars (or any of the great wars in history) escalating from black tribal beef.

It was various white men imposing their views of 'civilization' onto other countries. That's what eye think.

ikke

Eye don't remember either of the World Wars (or any of the great wars in history) escalating from black tribal beef.

It was various white men imposing their views of 'civilization' onto other countries. That's what eye think.
No because there weren't any tribes In Europe...

ever since the unification of Germany they have been in war with the french. First the French-German war, then WW1 then WW2

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
and as far as somalia goes it doesnt fuccin matter if they're all the same ethnic group...its still different groups wit different agendas. does that mean they stupid?? fucc nahh...it's easy to assume someone is stupid but theres just a lot more to it cuzz

Right, there are clans in Somalia. The issue is which clan gets to control the capital so that they can loot the treasury for themselves. It demonstrates a collective failure to create a nation-state, which, I'm afraid, characterizes much of Africa. This is not the Europeans' fault; it demonstrates that Africans are tribal. You think of yourself as a Crip? Well, the whole feud between Crips and Bloods is basically Africa in our midst. It demonstrates that blacks have a genetic predisposition to act tribal and violent towards each other.

You say none of Africas current wars have anything to do with tribal rivalries. Well we still have tons of different tribes there and many of these muthafuccas dont even speak the same language. In Nigeria alone they have over 500 living languages (and Yeah I am aware of that most of these languages arent widespread BUT they still pose a problem!). So what we have is different cultures, different traditions and it's just a major problem of communication. That's one major problem out of a 100 major problems these people are dealing with and some of them arent even dealing with it. It's a cycle homie and its very difficult to break these types of cycles. Now you would say 'how come they're in this cycle and how come the white Europeans aren't?'. You also asked 'what does it say about Africans when theyre unable to invent a civilization and thus an easty target to Europeans?'. Its never easy to answer such questions but its very easy to blame this on lacc of intelligence. Certain cultures and this is particularly true with Africa put a stop to all possible progress. They don't believe in technology, they believe in nature and consider themselves a pawn of nature. And this is so rooted in them. If you're born to parents who idolize this type of thinking and everybody around them do also chances are youre gonna be just like them. These people get help from us and they never get why we're always tryin' to get shit done quiccly. For them..there is always time. To us...everybody is runnin' out if time. In order for this to change you need to change their entire fuccin mindset and I believe that shit is possible. The answer to this is education and if education was accessible to every fuccin child in Africa you is gonna see some fuccin changes. I guarantee you homie. This would also take care of the biggest problem of all...the population problem. An average woman is givin birth to six to seven fuccin kids over there and why?. 1) religion...they dont believe in birth control, 2) its a sign of manhood to have a lot of kids, 3) a woman with many kids gets more respect and 4) more kids means more work. This is tradition. Same thing with the fuccin taliban muthafuccas and a lot of muslim muthafuccas..they think technology is somehow evil. Women shouldnt be allowed to read a fuccin book..get the fucc outta here cuzz. And then we got the Amish and these are all white muthafuccas. Lacc of intelligence?. Im sorry cuzz I need more than that. The people in Africa need to read a fuccin book and we need money to publish books. Even if these muthafuccas don't understand time I believe time will be there only friend. More Oprahs, more schools and chances are the young generations will embrace a different type of thinkin'.

And as far as the Crips and bloods go may seem moronic to you but to a muthafucca whos had his own brother shot dead infront of his eyes and knows the cops aint gonna do a fuccin thing about it --its a whole different chess game. Yes it is a cycle. It's a cycle of violence and that cycle aint gonna stop even if you want it to stop. I believe it can be stopped but right now the problem is too deep.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:29:56 PM by C-BLUE »

LAXCENTRAL

i see your point...

Triple OG Rapsodie

and as far as somalia goes it doesnt fuccin matter if they're all the same ethnic group...its still different groups wit different agendas. does that mean they stupid?? fucc nahh...it's easy to assume someone is stupid but theres just a lot more to it cuzz

Right, there are clans in Somalia. The issue is which clan gets to control the capital so that they can loot the treasury for themselves. It demonstrates a collective failure to create a nation-state, which, I'm afraid, characterizes much of Africa. This is not the Europeans' fault; it demonstrates that Africans are tribal. You think of yourself as a Crip? Well, the whole feud between Crips and Bloods is basically Africa in our midst. It demonstrates that blacks have a genetic predisposition to act tribal and violent towards each other.

You say none of Africas current wars have anything to do with tribal rivalries. Well we still have tons of different tribes there and many of these muthafuccas dont even speak the same language. In Nigeria alone they have over 500 living languages (and Yeah I am aware of that most of these languages arent widespread BUT they still pose a problem!). So what we have is different cultures, different traditions and it's just a major problem of communication. That's one major problem out of a 100 major problems these people are dealing with and some of them arent even dealing with it. It's a cycle homie and its very difficult to break these types of cycles. Now you would say 'how come they're in this cycle and how come the white Europeans aren't?'. You also asked 'what does it say about Africans when theyre unable to invent a civilization and thus an easty target to Europeans?'. Its never easy to answer such questions but its very easy to blame this on lacc of intelligence. Certain cultures and this is particularly true with Africa put a stop to all possible progress. They don't believe in technology, they believe in nature and consider themselves a pawn of nature. And this is so rooted in them. If you're born to parents who idolize this type of thinking and everybody around them do also chances are youre gonna be just like them. These people get help from us and they never get why we're always tryin' to get shit done quiccly. For them..there is always time. To us...everybody is runnin' out if time. In order for this to change you need to change their entire fuccin mindset and I believe that shit is possible. The answer to this is education and if education was accessible to every fuccin child in Africa you is gonna see some fuccin changes. I guarantee you homie. This would also take care of the biggest problem of all...the population problem. An average woman is givin birth to six to seven fuccin kids over there and why?. 1) religion...they dont believe in birth control, 2) its a sign of manhood to have a lot of kids, 3) a woman with many kids gets more respect and 4) more kids means more work. This is tradition. Same thing with the fuccin taliban muthafuccas and a lot of muslim muthafuccas..they think technology is somehow evil. Women shouldnt be allowed to read a fuccin book..get the fucc outta here cuzz. And then we got the Amish and these are all white muthafuccas. Lacc of intelligence?. Im sorry cuzz I need more than that. The people in Africa need to read a fuccin book and we need money to publish books. Even if these muthafuccas don't understand time I believe time will be there only friend. More Oprahs, more schools and chances are the young generations will embrace a different type of thinkin'.

And as far as the Crips and bloods go may seem moronic to you but to a muthafucca whos had his own brother shot dead infront of his eyes and knows the cops aint gonna do a fuccin thing about it --its a whole different chess game. Yes it is a cycle. It's a cycle of violence and that cycle aint gonna stop even if you want it to stop. I believe it can be stopped but right now the problem is too deep.

I agree. Its not a race thing, its a situational thing.

LAXCENTRAL

I DONO IF I AGREE WITH THAT ^

Fathom

• 'G'
What about Latinos and Asians? Where do they rank on your scale?

I don't have a scale. But I can tell you that studies have shown Latinos are more intelligent than blacks, whites are more intelligent than Latinos, and Asians are more intelligent than the other three. But I figured this was common sense?

A statment like this just pisses me off. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
asians mos def are smart, but maybe the other races act dumb and make asians look smarter lol

What about Latinos and Asians? Where do they rank on your scale?

I don't have a scale. But I can tell you that studies have shown Latinos are more intelligent than blacks, whites are more intelligent than Latinos, and Asians are more intelligent than the other three. But I figured this was common sense?

A statment like this just pisses me off. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

there is no ethic group more inteligent then the other.
But think about it there are way more asians then other people, so more smart ones and we only hear about them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

this topic is stupid. There's no difference in intelligent between races, we are the same fucking species. Any difference is cultural. Race itself is a cultural term, not a scientific one.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:51:16 AM by rapsodie »