Author Topic: Contrary to what revisionist historians have claimed, blacks did not invent much  (Read 1192 times)

Jared Taylor

An illiterate monkey named Daygostylz claims that blacks invented a whole bunch of stuff (i.e. peanut butter, traffic lights, etc.) and that I'm retarded for not appreciating the depths of black ingenuity. Actually, blacks invented almost nothing. I recommend this site for refutations to many of the myths being perpetuated by revisionist black and leftist historians:

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

If blacks were really capable of inventing much at all, Africa wouldn't be such a shit hole. Most Africans today live the same way that they did thousands of years ago. The reason for this is that those people are not capable of the same intelligence as whites, or even African-Americans. The average white IQ is 100, the average black IQ in the U.S. is 85, and the average African IQ is 70 (read: borderline mental retardation). Is it not obvious by now that nature intends for blacks to go extinct, because they are incapable of contributing anything of relevance to humankind? Species go extinct all the time. So do races of human beings. There's no reason anyone should miss blacks once AIDS has killed them off.

ikke

how bout egypt?
they started civilisation FFS.

and they created every type of rim other then the factory rims.
let's be true white people don't give a fuck about shining rims

Jared Taylor

how bout egypt?
they started civilisation FFS.

and they created every type of rim other then the factory rims.
let's be true white people don't give a fuck about shining rims

The ancient Egyptians were not black. And even then, the Jews built almost everything (including the pyramids).

I'm pretty sure even the rims that blacks like were invented by whites. But even if blacks invented them, who cares? Those rims showcase how dumb the negroes are.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

lol@ this trailer trash.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

and that I'm retarded for not appreciating the depths of black ingenuity.

One more thing. I'm illiterate but never once did I say that.  Work on your reading skills.  Now, its natural for you to assume someone would think you are retarded. Inbreeding often leads to some sort of birth defects and I am quite sure your mothers inbreeding has left you retarded.  Keep trying alias.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jared Taylor

Oh, wow, he responds with redneck stereotypes about inbreeding. I'm sure he was up all night thinking of those.

One more thing. I'm illiterate but never once did I say that.  Work on your reading skills.  Now, its natural for you to assume someone would think you are retarded. Inbreeding often leads to some sort of birth defects and I am quite sure your mothers inbreeding has left you retarded.  Keep trying alias.

You pretty much implied it.  You are capable of grasping language subtleties, right?

Anyway, I notice you seem unable to respond to my refutation of your argument that you believed was so clever when you made it. You got "schooled", boy.

Oh, wow, he responds with redneck stereotypes about inbreeding. I'm sure he was up all night thinking of those.

You pretty much implied it.  You are capable of grasping language subtleties, right?

Anyway, I notice you seem unable to respond to my refutation of your argument that you believed was so clever when you made it. You got "schooled", boy.

lol@ you

ikke

lol@ you
I agree with him, you need to go to school, so you can learn that you need to ignore retards like that

Jared Taylor

I'm one of the top racial-realist thinkers in this country. The losers like yourselves who try to act black and listen to rap music are the ones who are retarded.

^^LOL. Keep em comin loser!  Youre fuckin hilarious....youre on a roll!!

First off, youre not that idiot Jared Taylor. Youre some loser kid who spends his time attempting to spread racism on a Hip-Hop message board.  You are pathetic lol. 80% of your own race is ashamed of people like you and would prefer to pretend that you dont exist.  How does that feel?  To be so insignificant I mean.  It's just so sad that you can't see how much of a joke you are to people, and that any attention you receive on this message board is only because people love a clown. You are a clown lol.  So keep up the act loser.

Jared Taylor

It's obvious that you feel threatened by my presence. You know I was right about blacks not inventing the things you claimed, and you have no response. You failed, big time.

Oh, yeah, and Hurricane Carter was obviously guilty.

It's obvious that you feel threatened by my presence. You know I was right about blacks not inventing the things you claimed, and you have no response. You failed, big time.

Oh, yeah, and Hurricane Carter was obviously guilty.

There is no response needed when dealing with someone as ignorant as yourself. Responding to you're arguments would only give them more merit then they deserve, not to mention be a complete waste of my time. It's like presenting logic in an argument with a Christian nut. As I said before, you are pathetic. I feel sorry for you, as do most of your own people.  It must be nice being so ashamed of who you are that you need to pretend to be another person on a message board. lol

Sparegeez

What about Latinos and Asians? Where do they rank on your scale?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so since blacks didnt invent anything they are in a shit hole? (the one theyre in)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jared Taylor

What about Latinos and Asians? Where do they rank on your scale?

I don't have a scale. But I can tell you that studies have shown Latinos are more intelligent than blacks, whites are more intelligent than Latinos, and Asians are more intelligent than the other three. But I figured this was common sense?