Author Topic: baby wipes vs toilet paper  (Read 250 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
baby wipes vs toilet paper
« on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:36 PM »
okay so i dropped a proper ass duece the other day and realized to myself "oh shit, I never stopped at the store to get toilet paper" and all i had left in the house was some baby wipes from my cousins daughter so i did what any respectable gangster would do and i wiped my ass with the baby wipes...and i wont lie the shit was cold...so cold infact that my balls retracted as if i were a toddler...but the aftermath was a very clean ass...i walked out that bathroom, and felt like a summer breeze but at first when your finished the sensation is a little wet...im not sure if i could deal with that all the time so later that evening  i got toilet paper and the next morning i had to do work and when i was done just like last time i used the wipe..THEN i proceded to use a little toilet paper to give myself the dryness i so  badly craved last time i moved my bowels...all in all it was a five star dump i took and i just wanted to suggest that if any of you guys are getting bored with taking an ordinary shit and need something to spice up your bowel movements (no taco bell) give my method a try...take your bowel movements to the next level...

just dont flush baby wipes in the toilet they fuck your septic tank up...either by the flushable ones or discretely dispose of the wipes in the trash.

have fun guys

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: baby wipes vs toilet paper
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 07:26:46 PM »
i see yall peepin but not answering thats okay...gangstas take shits too.

at some point in his career eazy e was  in the middle of a photo shoot and had to say "hold on yall..ill be right back i gotta take a shit"

alright if niggas cant cop to using babywipes then let me ask what is the best alternative if you run out?

i had to use paper towel once...ouch.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 07:36:40 PM »
baby wipes dont clean right they just smear the shit around you have to follow up with dry paper haha

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »
Depends on the type of shit

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »
what do you want us to say?

I use wet wipes and dry.

i like to go dry then wet then dry.

if theres too much shit in your ass when u use the wet itll smear more than it clears.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »
Baby wipes are essential, I use normal toilet paper first then use baby wipes after. 

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 07:49:20 PM »
One time my brother was out of town and asked if I could stop by his his house and do a few things for him. So I stop by his house and I'm done doing whatever it was that I had to do and at this point my body was telling me it's time to drop a bomb. Now I usually don't take shits at other people's houses but this project didn't require that I return to my base since no one was home. A long story short there was no toilet paper, so I'm searching everywhere for some extra rolls. None, no where to be found. So I find that I have a couple of options. I could either use my sock, or I could use a paper towel from the roll I found in the kitchen. Since my socks were new, and I would be left with an uneven amount of socks in my wardrobe I opted for the paper towels. I might as well have used sandpaper, it was not a good wipe at all. I tell you, if paper towels are one of your options, choose anything else.

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 07:52:16 PM »
you guys are rookies haha if all you have is paper towels get one strip wet in the sink and use that to  lighten it up, then LIGHTLY follow up with a dry strip to pick it up.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »
i had to wipe my ass off with a old mad magazine the other day

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 06:34:59 AM »
Keep a milk bottle full of water next to the toilet when you shit. Use that to rinse your crack, before drying with nomal paper.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 09:48:43 PM »
Keep a milk bottle full of water next to the toilet when you shit. Use that to rinse your crack, before drying with nomal paper.

you must be a fuckin japanese to think wetting your ass crack while there's shit in it is cool. And how the fuck you gonna wet it while sitting, i'd be curious to see how you do (no homo)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »
This thread is just wrong... grown ass man over the internet talking about how they wipe there ass lol

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »
they should ban the internet from the face of earth. Let's go live backs in the woods and lets wipe this shit with dry leafs

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 10:50:48 PM »
wiping your ass with leaves will lead to rashes

anyways baby wipes are always a great idea

i hate when you run out of toilet paper and have to go all around the house with your pants down and shit all on your ass looking for something

one time i was gonna take a shower at my chicks house and had to take a shit before and i ran out of toilet paper so i told my chick to throw me some and she did and it landed in the shower so the roll got all wet and it just so happened to be the last roll

shit sucks  >:(

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »

you must be a fuckin japanese to think wetting your ass crack while there's shit in it is cool. And how the fuck you gonna wet it while sitting, i'd be curious to see how you do (no homo)

lol nah, it's a traditional thing from parts of India. Proven to be more hygienic than toilet paper and prevents haemorrhoids too.

I don't fuck with that shit tho. Plenty of fibre and greens in my diet means I just wipe and go.