Author Topic: It seems as though..  (Read 256 times)

Floydness

Re: It seems as though..
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »
Floydness 4 Attention Whore of The Year.  :laugh:

ehh.. Not really.. I dont require much attention actually. I just like to give my two cents once in a while.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2009, 10:05:31 AM »
Flloyd back causing a frenzy....but really.... GTFOut of here with that cabbage patch avatar.

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2009, 10:27:26 AM »
its rainbow brite!!! LOL.. im gna change it to something cooler today

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2009, 10:29:58 AM »
Not much cooler

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »
K hold on lets try this again!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »

ehh.. Not really.. I dont require much attention actually. I just like to give my two cents once in a while.

tell me you didn't make this entire thread for Muhfukka & Jay to go off & have other people throwing in their comments, until it was around 10 pages long.

...then make another one...saying the same shit. :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2009, 10:32:14 AM »
How about i pick your avatar, then you can be sure its awesome.

Blasphemy

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
It seems as though nik has every single person he knows post on this forum.I'm surprised his parents don't have an account.Floydness you don't even listen to west coast hip hop you've never posted outside of this section you have no point in being on this forum
more than half the people on here dont post or even look at the west coast section
lol Which is sorta retarded, when its a West Coast Hip-Hop board. Honestly this is like the worse board to socialize on. Its full of Ignorant, Racist, Stupid, Ready to attack anything you say mother fuckers.Trolls are Rampant, people are not B.T.F.L., and certain sections haven't been updated or cleaned up since 2006, That and it seems that Moderation is pretty much non-existent. I mean I know some mods are around but rarely will they take action.

If you want a place to make friends, go to Myspace or Facebook. You want to get into endless fight after endless fight for talking about anything or your favorite rapper, then your at home. lol

go cry us a river ;D 8)

Shouldn't your avatar be updated with him smiling?

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2009, 10:39:04 AM »

tell me you didn't make this entire thread for Muhfukka & Jay to go off & have other people throwing in their comments, until it was around 10 pages long.

...then make another one...saying the same shit. :laugh:

I assure you, that wasnt my intention. But whatever lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 05:16:38 PM »
It seems as though nik has every single person he knows post on this forum.I'm surprised his parents don't have an account.Floydness you don't even listen to west coast hip hop you've never posted outside of this section you have no point in being on this forum
more than half the people on here dont post or even look at the west coast section
lol Which is sorta retarded, when its a West Coast Hip-Hop board. Honestly this is like the worse board to socialize on. Its full of Ignorant, Racist, Stupid, Ready to attack anything you say mother fuckers.Trolls are Rampant, people are not B.T.F.L., and certain sections haven't been updated or cleaned up since 2006, That and it seems that Moderation is pretty much non-existent. I mean I know some mods are around but rarely will they take action.

If you want a place to make friends, go to Myspace or Facebook. You want to get into endless fight after endless fight for talking about anything or your favorite rapper, then your at home. lol
who said anything about making friends, im on here to talk/read about sports, movies, bullshit, and sometimes some interesting music stuff, plus ive been on here so long i cant commit to another bored, and if i wasnt such a procrastinator i wouldnt be on here at all