Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle gets Dissed!!!!!!  (Read 1707 times)

• Lil Geezy
Nipsey Hussle gets Dissed!!!!!!
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:20:21 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X

Sonny blue from smooth hussle

Song number 4 on his tracc list

• Lil Geezy
Re: Nipsey Hussle gets Dissed!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 11:28:16 PM »

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 04:32:43 AM »
man i hope nipsey dont even bother saying anything back that fucking trash
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 06:20:02 AM »
Who?

Fool tryin gto make a name for himself ridin someone elses coattails. Never even heard of dude. Get a life or an actual career.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 06:58:36 AM »
What the hell was that?!

It was shit rapping and it the racist overtones in his music aint helping anyone. What a cunt

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 07:12:42 AM »
Good for Nipsey, it means that he is starting to be significant!

G-Funk

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »
who the fuck is Sonny Blue?

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »
wack as fuck!! haha get this bullshit outta here

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »
whats the name of this song?
i think ive heard of this cat (cant member right now)
but damn dissin nipsey, testin nipsey's mic game lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ROBBS

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 02:51:08 PM »
I HERD THIS A WHILE BACK N THOUGHT IT WAS A DIS TOO BUT SINCE NO ONE EVER SAID ANYTHING I FIGURED I WAS JUS TRIPPIN
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

ROBBS

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »
I LIKE NIPSEY HUSSLE, BUT I AM ALSO FEELIN THIS SONG..ALSO I DONT THINK SUNNY BLUE IS DISSN FOR FAME. THINK ABOUT IT,  HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION NIPSEY BY NAME SO HOW U FIGURE???..I THINK HE'S GETTN AT'M CUZ ALOTTA LATINOS FELT LIKE NIPSEY WAS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN US WIT THAT LINE WHERE HE SAYS "TURN'N RIVALS INTO ROSARIES"..CONISDERIN THE FACT THAT WE'RE MAINLLY THE ONES KNOWN FOR WEAR'N ROSARIES..NOW I DONT KNO IF NIPSEY REALLY IS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN OR NOT BUT IT IS QUESTIONABLE....MOST THE TIME I THINK DISSN FOOLS ON WAX IS CORNY, N IM NOT SAYIN HE WAS IN THE RIGHT, BUT I GOTTA GIVE SUNNY BLUE PROPS FOR STANDN UP FOR WUT HE BELIEVES IN
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 01:17:37 AM by ROBBS »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »
This thread shoulda had 0 replies, come on people!!!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 01:15:32 AM »
I LIKE NIPSEY HUSSLE, BUT I AM ALSO FEELIN THIS SONG..ALSO I DONT THINK SUNNY BLUE IS DISSN FOR FAME. THINK ABOUT IT,  HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION NIPSEY BY NAME SO HOW U FIGURE???..I THINK HE'S GETTN AT'M CUZ ALOTTA LATINOS FELT LIKE NIPSEY WAS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN US WIT THAT LINE WHERE HE SAYS "TURN'N RIVALS INTO ROSARIES"..CONISDERIN THE FACT THAT WHERE MAINLLY THE ONLY ONES KNOWN FOR WEAR'N ROSARIES..NOW I DONT KNO IF NIPSEY REALLY IS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN OR NOT BUT IT IS QUESTIONABLE....MOST THE TIME I THINK DISSN FOOLS ON WAX IS CORNY, N IM NOT SAYIN HE WAS IN THE RIGHT, BUT I GOTTA GIVE SUNNY BLUE PROPS FOR STANDN UP FOR WUT HE BELIEVES IN

yup yup....Thats exactly why he came at him. He wasnt cuttin him down just because, it wa for the low key dissin he threw towards latins. Word is when he was confronted if it was a subliminal, His reply wus "it is wut it is".......now you can say soony blue is trippin, but he has a right. He came hard with his verses, and theres no denying the boy can flow. His mind is in the right place, cus he wasnt trying to ride off nipseys fame, he just told him west up, straight up, dissed his hood and left at that!! got it off his chest, nipsey wanna reply, probaly not. Does his chest burn when he hears the tracc, probaly so. Point made.

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »
Not sure it was a proper diss, it was relevant to what Nipsey has seen and gone thru.

The rollin 60s are killin latinos aren't they? So they are turning rivals into rosaries!

Sonny Blue obviously thinks latinos are winning that particular war and so made the song - but my god he can't rap for shit

And - "I could go platinum in my city" - go on then! - nah didnt think so!

ROBBS

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »
I LIKE NIPSEY HUSSLE, BUT I AM ALSO FEELIN THIS SONG..ALSO I DONT THINK SUNNY BLUE IS DISSN FOR FAME. THINK ABOUT IT,  HE DIDNT EVEN MENTION NIPSEY BY NAME SO HOW U FIGURE???..I THINK HE'S GETTN AT'M CUZ ALOTTA LATINOS FELT LIKE NIPSEY WAS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN US WIT THAT LINE WHERE HE SAYS "TURN'N RIVALS INTO ROSARIES"..CONISDERIN THE FACT THAT WHERE MAINLLY THE ONLY ONES KNOWN FOR WEAR'N ROSARIES..NOW I DONT KNO IF NIPSEY REALLY IS SUBLIMINALLY DISSN OR NOT BUT IT IS QUESTIONABLE....MOST THE TIME I THINK DISSN FOOLS ON WAX IS CORNY, N IM NOT SAYIN HE WAS IN THE RIGHT, BUT I GOTTA GIVE SUNNY BLUE PROPS FOR STANDN UP FOR WUT HE BELIEVES IN

yup yup....Thats exactly why he came at him. He wasnt cuttin him down just because, it wa for the low key dissin he threw towards latins. Word is when he was confronted if it was a subliminal, His reply wus "it is wut it is".......now you can say soony blue is trippin, but he has a right. He came hard with his verses, and theres no denying the boy can flow. His mind is in the right place, cus he wasnt trying to ride off nipseys fame, he just told him west up, straight up, dissed his hood and left at that!! got it off his chest, nipsey wanna reply, probaly not. Does his chest burn when he hears the tracc, probaly so. Point made.

4 sho