Author Topic: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?  (Read 737 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »
If she requested it then yes.Hell if they paid extra I'd sit there and watch her get a hot Carl.As long as I get stuff bought for Me

lol golddigger
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 09:02:48 PM »
Shell be off making that money well ill be making my robo sapiens fight eachother while I eat ben and jerrys in my boxers bumping some slaughterhouse

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 09:04:47 PM »
lol jay you a fool

Shell be off making that money well ill be making my robo sapiens fight eachother while I eat ben and jerrys in my boxers bumping some slaughterhouse
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »
The minute I meet a chick with money I'm dropping my seed in her,marrying her then divorcing and suing for alamony.Kevin federline is a personal hero to Me.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »
hopefully not cuz of his many years of sellin records and bein on them charts for all them days lol

The minute I meet a chick with money I'm dropping my seed in her,marrying her then divorcing and suing for alamony.Kevin federline is a personal hero to Me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 09:11:41 PM »
The guy doesn't have to work another day in his life he's set!And he got to plow Britney!How could you not be jealous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 09:13:52 PM »
haha yeah i mean she was cool at one time, but damn shes been ran thru more than.......(many things lol)
but im down for a madonna/britney trombo

The guy doesn't have to work another day in his life he's set!And he got to plow Britney!How could you not be jealous
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
Nah ill hold off on Madonna she looks like beo wolfs crack head sister

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 09:22:02 PM »
lol you on a roll tonight jay

Nah ill hold off on Madonna she looks like beo wolfs crack head sister
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »
k fed is a playa true 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2009, 08:04:32 AM »
Its not like I'd want to date a former prostitute but it wouldn't be a deal breaker as long as she doesn't have any diseases or anything.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2009, 07:25:29 PM »
yeah i mean as long as shes moved on from that, if later on find she hasnt, MOVE ON lol

Its not like I'd want to date a former prostitute but it wouldn't be a deal breaker as long as she doesn't have any diseases or anything.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »
The way I see it is that unless she's a virgin, every girl you get with has been fucked by other guys and sucked their dicks, etc. Its best to not even worry about that shit or how many dude's she's been with. As long as she's faithful to me it doesn't matter.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2009, 10:39:06 AM »
The way I see it is that unless she's a virgin, every girl you get with has been fucked by other guys and sucked their dicks, etc. Its best to not even worry about that shit or how many dude's she's been with. As long as she's faithful to me it doesn't matter.

oh it matters homie lol

Every girl has fucked somebody else, true. But not every girl is fuckin 5-10 dudes a night in an alley as a career. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2009, 11:15:51 AM »
maybe to you it matters. But I'd rather not get caught up with thinking about how many times a girl has had sex with other men. All it leads to is jealousy and obsession.