Author Topic: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?  (Read 697 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »
maybe to you it matters. But I'd rather not get caught up with thinking about how many times a girl has had sex with other men. All it leads to is jealousy and obsession.

Perhaps. I just think its fuckin disgusting. Not to mention, I have pretty high standards with females. I would have to question the mental makeup of a woman who would sell her ass.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 11:46:01 AM »
maybe to you it matters. But I'd rather not get caught up with thinking about how many times a girl has had sex with other men. All it leads to is jealousy and obsession.

amen brotha.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

well some of these bitches smell like dicc...that has to bother you?  8)

Blasphemy

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »
If you want a fresh one, get a bitch who's religious if you want a bitch who knows what to fucking do, I say get a hooker.

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »
If you want a fresh one, get a bitch who's religious if you want a bitch who knows what to fucking do, I say get a hooker.

ironic, since most catholic school girls turn into whores....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2009, 05:28:01 PM »

I wouldn't fuck a prostitute...but if they did that at some former point in their life I'm saying it wouldn't matter that much.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »
hell yeah if her name was fergie

Blasphemy

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »

I wouldn't fuck a prostitute...but if they did that at some former point in their life I'm saying it wouldn't matter that much.

You and her go to a party. Its a cool summer california Afternoon (later). You go into the party, and every guy around you (with out you knowing it) has fucked your Girl Friend.  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2009, 08:47:57 PM »
lol

You and her go to a party. Its a cool summer california Afternoon (later). You go into the party, and every guy around you (with out you knowing it) has fucked your Girl Friend.  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »

And they probably wish they still were. Honestly the only way it would bother me is if one of my close friends or one of my brothers had hit it. What do I care about some random fucks at a party?

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »

well some of these bitches smell like dicc...that has to bother you?  8)

You and her go to a party. Its a cool summer california Afternoon (later). You go into the party, and every guy around you (with out you knowing it) has fucked your Girl Friend.  8)

And they probably wish they still were. Honestly the only way it would bother me is if one of my close friends or one of my brothers had hit it. What do I care about some random fucks at a party?

if she was a nasty ass hooker, they probably wouldnt "wish they still were" lol. If anything they'd probably be thinking, "i cant believe i fucked that nasty bitch, she gave me herpes. She was suckin 10 different dicks a night for 5 yrs strait...and that dude is kissing her now.  Captain Save-A-Ho ass nigga." lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 01:07:59 PM »

You and her go to a party. Its a cool summer california Afternoon (later). You go into the party, and every guy around you (with out you knowing it) has fucked your Girl Friend.  8)

if she was a nasty ass hooker, they probably wouldnt "wish they still were" lol. If anything they'd probably be thinking, "i cant believe i fucked that nasty bitch, she gave me herpes. She was suckin 10 different dicks a night for 5 yrs strait...and that dude is kissing her now.  Captain Save-A-Ho ass nigga." lol

I wouldn't date a nasty ass bitch with herpes or a girl with mental problems. Captain Save-A-Ho? Fuck no, that's not me. I said I'd possibly date a former prostitute, not a fucked up person.

I don't see that much of a difference in sucking different men's dicks for 5 years, or sucking the same guy's dick for five years. Either way she's still been sucking another man's dick. Plus, I imagine most prostitutes only suck dick with a condom on so they don't catch anything. While a girl in a relationship will suck it raw and swallow. So if you want to look at it that way, the girl who's not a prostitute would be the one where her mouth actually touches the guy's dick. But hey, you're the one obsessing over that shit, not me.

If she's fine as hell, doesn't have any diseases, a good person, and we form a connection, then I would date her. I wouldn't give a fuck about her past life, as long as she's over it now.

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

I wouldn't date a nasty ass bitch with herpes or a girl with mental problems. Captain Save-A-Ho? Fuck no, that's not me. I said I'd possibly date a former prostitute, not a fucked up person.

I don't see that much of a difference in sucking different men's dicks for 5 years, or sucking the same guy's dick for five years. Either way she's still been sucking another man's dick. Plus, I imagine most prostitutes only suck dick with a condom on so they don't catch anything. While a girl in a relationship will suck it raw and swallow. So if you want to look at it that way, the girl who's not a prostitute would be the one where her mouth actually touches the guy's dick. But hey, you're the one obsessing over that shit, not me.

If she's fine as hell, doesn't have any diseases, a good person, and we form a connection, then I would date her. I wouldn't give a fuck about her past life, as long as she's over it now.

hey, dont get mad at me. Im just sayin what the dudes at the party would probably be thinkin.  Maybe we're just different. My circle, that ive grown up around looks down onthem bitches.  A real woman is a real woman, but a ho aint shit.  And you cant say i would fuck with a former hooker, but i dont want a bitch with mental problems lol. Females that are right in the head, dont become hookers.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »

hey, dont get mad at me. Im just sayin what the dudes at the party would probably be thinkin.  Maybe we're just different. My circle, that ive grown up around looks down onthem bitches.  A real woman is a real woman, but a ho aint shit.  And you cant say i would fuck with a former hooker, but i dont want a bitch with mental problems lol. Females that are right in the head, dont become hookers.

if she grew up broke, then maybe that's what she had to do to get ahead. If you couldn't get a decent job but you could get paid to fuck girls, wouldn't you do it? Hell, I probably would.

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

if she grew up broke, then maybe that's what she had to do to get ahead. If you couldn't get a decent job but you could get paid to fuck girls, wouldn't you do it? Hell, I probably would.

I grew up broke, and most of my homies...and homegirls growin up were the same.  Most of the females i grew up with, broke as they were....didnt become hookers.  I want a female I can respect, I cant respect no fuckin trackstar...