Author Topic: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?  (Read 702 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: WOULD YOU DATE A FORMER PROSTITUE?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2009, 01:01:10 AM »
whats up with this double standard bullshit? So is Ron Jeremy a fucked up individual as well? Hell, I bet most of you motherfuckers dream of being in his position. But the girls a fucked up dirty skank. Riiiiight.....

Double standards in regards to sex are normal.  Men and women ARE different lol.  Can a woman go out and fuck every man she meets? Sure. Will she be called a slut? Yes. Can a man go with his homies to watch Sex and the City? Sure. Will he be called a fag? Yes.  I hope you dont want to live in a world where men and women act exactly the same....

True, but just because something exists doesn't make it right or the correct way of thinking. Slavery was the norm at one point, right? Women would be killed for having sex out of wedlock at one point. I guess I can look beyond that type of shit because I don't really give a fuck about social norms.

And lastly, fuck you for talking about the wife of my dreams. The question asked if I would ever date a former prostitute. I said there was a possibility. I didn't say I was dreaming for that shit. Like I would even want to be married period.

peace and I'm out.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2009, 10:07:42 AM »
whats up with this double standard bullshit? So is Ron Jeremy a fucked up individual as well? Hell, I bet most of you motherfuckers dream of being in his position. But the girls a fucked up dirty skank. Riiiiight.....

Double standards in regards to sex are normal.  Men and women ARE different lol.  Can a woman go out and fuck every man she meets? Sure. Will she be called a slut? Yes. Can a man go with his homies to watch Sex and the City? Sure. Will he be called a fag? Yes.  I hope you dont want to live in a world where men and women act exactly the same....

True, but just because something exists doesn't make it right or the correct way of thinking. Slavery was the norm at one point, right? Women would be killed for having sex out of wedlock at one point. I guess I can look beyond that type of shit because I don't really give a fuck about social norms.

And lastly, fuck you for talking about the wife of my dreams. The question asked if I would ever date a former prostitute. I said there was a possibility. I didn't say I was dreaming for that shit. Like I would even want to be married period.

peace and I'm out.

either take out the "fuck you" or the "peace" lol You cant have both
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

peace and I'm out.

Its a "fuck you for making a jackass comment" not a "fuck you this is war"

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2009, 12:00:35 PM »

peace and I'm out.

Its a "fuck you for making a jackass comment" not a "fuck you this is war"

cool. Fuck you too.

Peace
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 12:03:33 PM »
Fuck all of you!

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2009, 03:45:44 PM »
fuck yo couch nigga

BJV

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2009, 05:03:21 PM »
fuck yo couch nigga

You can diss me, but never diss my couch nigga, I pay good money for dude to just sit there.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »
lol

fuck yo couch nigga

You can diss me, but never diss my couch nigga, I pay good money for dude to just sit there.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »
i would consider if the bitch had a $1M life insurance policy  8)