Author Topic: Tony Yayo On The Game's Apology, "It's Too Late To Figure That Sh*t Out Now"  (Read 1093 times)

Okka

[7/5] Tony Yayo On The Game's Apology, "It's Too Late To Figure That Sh*t Out Now"
G-Unit's Tony Yayo has addressed The Game's recent apology to 50 Cent and crew over his past actions against the Unit and agreed the entire clan could have been more successful if they stayed together.
Click here to find out more!

In addition to agreeing with Game, the "Talk of New York" said too much time has passed to reflect on what "could" have happened with the G-Unit brand.

"Honestly, it was bugged out to me when n*gga said Yayo, [Lloyd] Banks," Yayo told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "What he said was real. N*ggas was The Beatles. That's the realest thing he said, like, if me, Fif, Banks, [Young] Buck, Game, if we was on our A-game together then we would have still been making money. We making money now but what I'm saying is we wouldn't have allowed nobody to take that number one spot. But it's too late to figure that sh*t out now. What's done is done. N*ggas to me is marked to death. I don't give a f*ck about these n*ggas. At the end of the day, if n*ggas would have just sat there and listened to what 50 said and didn't feel no way, 'cause it's not like 50 was Suge Knight'ing n*ggas over there, it wasn't even like that...If you read the 48 Laws of Power, one of the laws is break away from the group because you get more attention...They actually wanted to be on the same level as 50 and it's hard to get to that level." (This Is 50)

Game recently compared his chemistry with 50 and impact the entire team could have had it they remained together.

"Jimmy [Iovine] always says, 'Man, I told you guys not to break up the Beatles,'" Game said in an interview. "He says he told John Lennon the same thing a long time ago. But I was young, man. I was dumb. I did a lot of dumb things. I felt me and 50 clashed. I'm not gonna diss 50. I'm not gonna go back on the plane. He had his side, I had my side. I did what I felt was necessary for me and my career to have longevity and survive in hip-hop and music to be around when I'm Quincy Jones' age -- not just be Quincy Jones' age, but be a Quincy Jones. Now, four albums in, I can honestly say from Banks to Buck to [Dr.] Dre to Yayo to whoever, if it would have kept going, endless paper. Millions of albums sold --- because we were great together. Me and 50's chemistry was like how Method Man was to Redman when they get in. You know when Method Man gets with Redman, it's going down." (MTV)

Despite Game's reflections, Black Wall Street associate Nu Jerzey Devil said a rumored G-Unit reunion would never include the rapper.

"Never," Devil said in a phone interview. "Never. I mean, I don't know, I can't speak on them but I know Game won't be a part of it but if they want to do their little G-Unit [reunion] without Game maybe that's something possible. But as far as Game being in it? Never. You know what I mean?" (Champ Magazine)

Game was kicked out of G-Unit around February 2005.

A 24 year-old man who police have identified as Kevin Reed of Compton, California, was hospitalized after a shooting outside the offices of New York radio station Hot 97. Although police have not confirmed many details, a source close to the investigation said the incident occurred at around the time 50 Cent was making an appearance at the radio station to announce the Game had been booted from G-Unit. (SOHH)

Source: SOHH

Okka

I knew Yayo had somethin' to say about this "situation".

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Well Game is right on the chemistry of method & red.  But game should not have to apologize to 50 whatsoever.  50 is the one who acted like Victor Duncan when he wanted to diss Nas, Fat Joe & Jadakiss for doing a song with JaRule.  Victor Duncan, main villain on the movie the principal.  You watch near the end of the movie you'll know why I called 50 that. 

Lucifuge

Yayo is right...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

MediumL

Well Game is right on the chemistry of method & red.  But game should not have to apologize to 50 whatsoever.  50 is the one who acted like Victor Duncan when he wanted to diss Nas, Fat Joe & Jadakiss for doing a song with JaRule.  Victor Duncan, main villain on the movie the principal.  You watch near the end of the movie you'll know why I called 50 that. 

Nas and 50 were beefing over something completely different to the Murder Inc beef. Nas was the one running around saying fuck gunit - so of course 50 expected some loyalty from the game who hed put on. Also Jadakiss was throwing subliminals at 50 so im not surprised 50 went in on him too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Yayo is propably the only reason why they couldn't ever work again, always talking some negative shit while eating of Fiddys money.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
There is no way 50 would get back with game. 50s smart he's held his ground and now game has come grovaling. Watch 50 not even give him the dignaty of an reply lol.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i don't think Game liked Yayo being the good boy.

whatever 50 Cent said goes & Yayo just listened & it pushed Game over the edge.

OchoCinco

Lol at Yayo even talking. the dude is 50;s bitch, does fif really need this dude to talk for  him or wat?

OG Hack Wilson

THEY WERE NOT THE BEATLES LMAO

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tony is just afraid of The Game replacing him as 50's main boyfriend and being demoted to a laundry washing polygamy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

thisoneguy360

Yayo is such a little dick sucking bitch, it still blows me away every time I read something he says

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
"What he said was real. N*ggas was The Beatles.

No they weren't.

GangstaBoogy

Nowhere near the Beatles.

I wonder if Yayo realizes deep down just how much of a loser he is. Game is about to drop his 4th album this winter, Yayo has 1 album and no record deal. C'mon man.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
For Yayo it's not about being an artist.  He is happy supporting Fif as hypeman and whatever the fuck else he does to get money.

But Game gets props for manning up and trying to forgive and forget.  G-Unit as a whole gets none for not doing the same.