Author Topic: Tony Yayo On The Game's Apology, "It's Too Late To Figure That Sh*t Out Now"  (Read 1074 times)

Al Bundy

Tony is just afraid of The Game replacing him as 50's main boyfriend and being demoted to a laundry washing polygamy.

lmao

meecca

• 'G'
For Yayo it's not about being an artist.  He is happy supporting Fif as hypeman and whatever the fuck else he does to get money.

But Game gets props for manning up and trying to forgive and forget.  G-Unit as a whole gets none for not doing the same.

Well it's easier to ask for forgivness when you're the dude who has shitted on the other than forgive a man who was runnin around 2 years just dissing you. They could make good music together but I'm not blaming 50 for not wanting to do so. Besides, he has moved on, which Game couldn't do with the beef in 2 years.. who's the man here?
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nowhere near the Beatles.

I wonder if Yayo realizes deep down just how much of a loser he is. Game is about to drop his 4th album this winter, Yayo has 1 album and no record deal. C'mon man.
:laugh:

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
For Yayo it's not about being an artist.  He is happy supporting Fif as hypeman and whatever the fuck else he does to get money.

But Game gets props for manning up and trying to forgive and forget.  G-Unit as a whole gets none for not doing the same.

Well it's easier to ask for forgivness when you're the dude who has shitted on the other than forgive a man who was runnin around 2 years just dissing you. They could make good music together but I'm not blaming 50 for not wanting to do so. Besides, he has moved on, which Game couldn't do with the beef in 2 years.. who's the man here?

Agree 100%

Yayo is annoying though....
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

J Bananas

Why are there more replies to this than to good music?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Why are there more replies to this than to good music?

whoever made this thread, change the name to "Joell Ortiz Appreciation Thread" & let's bump some shit. 8)

enough of this gossip.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Im a Game fan but tbh the guys full of shit, one week its alright i wanna apologise to 50, next week's it ah MJ is dead, you know now that i think about it, MJ tried to stop the beef with 50, dont believe me ask MJ, o wait...

He'll diss them again in the near future, just look at this whole Jay-Z BP3 freestyle, he said on twitter that he didnt take it as a diss, then like 3 days later he's chattin shit about the whole of the ROC at a concert, dudes a drama queen, he should focus on what he does best, which is making good music, fuck all this soap opera bullshit

Blasphemy

Fuck G-Unit, Fuck 50 Cent, Fuck all the current Members, Fuck their Reunion, Fuck The crappy shit in general. G-Unit was a shitty idea, Besides the gay name it was just a shitty project put up to make 50cent be like Tupac n his own Outlawz, except The Outlawz actually had talent.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Fuck G-Unit, Fuck 50 Cent, Fuck all the current Members, Fuck their Reunion, Fuck The crappy shit in general. G-Unit was a shitty idea, Besides the gay name it was just a shitty project put up to make 50cent be like Tupac n his own Outlawz, except The Outlawz actually had talent.
Yeah, like most rap artists don't got any support crews? lol

Jimmy H.

Yeah, like most rap artists don't got any support crews? lol
But if Tupac does something, he automatically invented it, even if plenty of people did it before. If you're gonna make any comparisons with G-Unit, I'd say they were more like Tha Dogg Pound with Snoop.

And was Game even a member of the G-Unit group? I know he was an artist on the label but he wasn't on their first solo and I don't recall him being used on any "featuring G-Unit" tracks ever.

Jaydc555

He was on the label not part of of the group

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

G-unit have been more sucessful then the outlaws have ever been or ever will be. 50cent has done more for his artists then 2pac ever did for the outlaws.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Rick McCrank

this shit is sickening

Jaydc555

Well in all fairness 2pac died before he got to really put the outlawz on.Their album was in the works when he died

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
He always had dramacydal around him which was pretty much the outlaws (still i rise is a classic imo by the way). Also look at thug life? None of them ever blew up. Thing is 2pac wasnt a hustler, he didnt make a very good buisness man.