Author Topic: Tony Yayo On The Game's Apology, "It's Too Late To Figure That Sh*t Out Now"  (Read 1072 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
i still cant get over how this dumb nigga compared G-Unit to the Beatles! put the pipe down yayoooooooooooo

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Na it was the game who compared then to the beatles, yayo just quated him
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
Na it was the game who compared then to the beatles, yayo just quated him

both are dumbasses then. stupid shit.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Lol at Yayo even talking. the dude is 50;s bitch, does fif really need this dude to talk for  him or wat?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

dre2hood

game had the balls to man up to this situation yayo shouldnt have said shit about it he should of just let it go

Triple OG Rapsodie

Fuck G-Unit, Fuck 50 Cent, Fuck all the current Members, Fuck their Reunion, Fuck The crappy shit in general. G-Unit was a shitty idea, Besides the gay name it was just a shitty project put up to make 50cent be like Tupac n his own Outlawz, except The Outlawz actually had talent.

G-unit have been more sucessful then the outlaws have ever been or ever will be. 50cent has done more for his artists then 2pac ever did for the outlaws.

2Pac actually featured his crew on his own multi-platinum selling albums though.....and don't forget he died 7 months after putting them together.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game started off on Aftermath but, basically, was going to get dropped or was probably never officially going to release an album.  Jimmy Iovine recognized the success of 50 and G-Unit and set up a deal for Game to be part of the group - this probably includes 50 having a contract where Game is signed to the label G-Unit under a joint venture.   

Then it all went south.   

If G-Unit stayed as a group longer then they did and held mainstream success I can understand someone saying they are the beatles of rap music but it didn't happen so no they're not.

Why all this hate for Yayo concerning his comments when he's more or less cosigning what Game said?  He essentially agrees with Game but doesn't find Game to be relevant.  Note, relevant as in Yayo and the Unit's life and career.  They've all moved on from the situation and don't care about rekindling the flame.   Kind of like how Jay dismissed him on the intro to Blueprint 3.  If you're going to diss Yayo for these comments might as well diss Game too.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

Game started off on Aftermath but, basically, was going to get dropped or was probably never officially going to release an album.  Jimmy Iovine recognized the success of 50 and G-Unit and set up a deal for Game to be part of the group - this probably includes 50 having a contract where Game is signed to the label G-Unit under a joint venture.   

Then it all went south.   

If G-Unit stayed as a group longer then they did and held mainstream success I can understand someone saying they are the beatles of rap music but it didn't happen so no they're not.
But when was Game ever acknowledged as an official member of the group? Young Buck was actually featured as a member of the group but I never recall Game being credited on one G-Unit group track.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Then it all went south.   

But when was Game ever acknowledged as an official member of the group? Young Buck was actually featured as a member of the group but I never recall Game being credited on one G-Unit group track.

Game was a member, they were the five. He just joined after the group albums had been made, hence him being featured on Banks and Bucks album before he dropped. Yayo's giving his opinion, how can yall hate on that, Game dissed them for 4 years straight, why would you expect 50 or Yayo to welcome him back with open arms???

Jimmy H.

Game was a member, they were the five. He just joined after the group albums had been made, hence him being featured on Banks and Bucks album before he dropped. 
But he'd still be featured on them if he's part of the label. I'm not saying he wasn't a group member but can anyone name any of the G-Unit group songs he's been on. For instance, when they did "DPG Unit", it was Fifty, Buck, Banks, and Yayo. Buck was on a whole grip of G-Unit group songs outside of the first album as well. I always thought of Game as being down with the group and part of the label but not an official group member.

Jaydc555

Game was on the label he was not part of the group