Poll

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BEATEN THE FUCC UP IN A FIGHT?

YES
7 (33.3%)
NO
14 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BEATEN THE FUCC UP IN A FIGHT? POLL...BE HONEST  (Read 548 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BEATEN THE FUCC UP IN A FIGHT? POLL...BE HONEST
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 01:26:27 PM »
Were talking about c blue here, the big ass gangsta who claims he goes to HARVARD. The big ass gangsta that spends most of his time on an internet forum giving his opinion when people couldnt give a shit less. I WOULDNT MESS WITH HIM MAN HE MIGHT DO A STUDY ON YOU

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 01:34:38 PM »
c-blue is the real deal

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »
There was an occasion where I got jumped by 7 guys in a nightclub, not much of a fight though. I got chairs to the face, got stomped out, ugly night. I dont regret it though because I started the fight with two of the guys who sucker punched my friend.

they must of been some fucking pussys, 7 guys? u gotta be kidding me.

never really got that fucked up not as much as the foos were scrappin with. lol one time we went to a frat party and the homie was acting stupid and got beer balls and started shit wit the whole frat.

shit was like 300 there were only 5 of us and like 30 other foos. lol i thought we were gonna get fucked up but they were juz some weak ass frat fucks.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:10 PM »
There was an occasion where I got jumped by 7 guys in a nightclub, not much of a fight though. I got chairs to the face, got stomped out, ugly night. I dont regret it though because I started the fight with two of the guys who sucker punched my friend.

never really got that fucked up not as much as the foos were scrappin with. lol one time we went to a frat party and the homie was acting stupid and got beer balls and started shit wit the whole frat.

shit was like 300 there were only 5 of us and like 30 other foos. lol i thought we were gonna get fucked up but they were juz some weak ass frat fucks.

Looney how many times have you gotten beaten up for saying the word nigga? Asians stay saying that word but are quick to shut the fuck up when a black posse comes through

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 01:58:36 PM »
the only time any one ever put hands on me was if i was being jumped and that aint happened since i was a lil dude so i cant call it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 02:07:18 PM »

Looney how many times have you gotten beaten up for saying the word nigga? Asians stay saying that word but are quick to shut the fuck up when a black posse comes through

lol, i dont say nigga or nigger to a brotha unless hes a homie, or ima bout to beat his ass.

i went to frisco recently for my 2nd time, came back on sunday. now i know why you have no respect for asians. we went to a korean bar over there and some wanabe ass asian frisco foos that were the homegirls homies came tryna act hard and start shit. its funny they were all talkin shit bout "o, ya'll from LA? u in the wrong neighborhood"

obviously we fucked their punk asses up and all these foos went to the hospital. the cops came and tripped out, they were like asians never get into shit, let alone a group of asians. i can see why u think asians are such pussys because all the foos over there are. lol those foos were even snitching on the cops.

but, sparegeez socal is a whole different story, go to korea town, chinatown, westminister, your ass would be straight shook if u went to the bars there. aint nobody worried about the blacks, its them eses that got all the juice and numbers. i dont know how it is in norcal but over here is usually brown on brown, black on black, yellow on yellow, etc.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
Yeah I gotten jumped before but the closest I've ever been to getting wooped was when this one cat got a goood ass hit on me and I went dowwwn. I got right back dipped him(gave him a concussion) and started splashing blood all over his face.