Author Topic: Apparent Detox snippet off Mike Elizondo's Twitter  (Read 518 times)

Lunatic

Re: Apparent Detox snippet off Mike Elizondo's Twitter
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »
lol at 9 secs
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 12:35:01 PM »
 ;D lmao

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 12:41:17 PM »
Fake shit again Bitch!
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 12:43:17 PM »
It's clearly fake, the guy's a joker.

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:44 PM »
First off what I believe, is Detox will have a totally different sound then Dre's sound now. Relapse was good but detox will be better, BISD will be good but detox will be better. We think as fans that we think detox will sound like Dre's 2009 sound, but you will be suprised. Im tellin you Dre is playing with our heads right now. Trust Me! 8) Detox will be the first record in 5.1 surround,how do I know this, I tell you like this, Im in Chi-town, and one of my guys got flown out to Detroit 2 weeks ago for consultation. Nuff Said :laugh:
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

woof

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »
LMFAO!!! this is Inspector Gadget opening theme intro

Lucifuge

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 01:22:17 PM »
what a commedy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »
i wonder if Dre checks this board to see how much you guys are anticiapting his album lol.

people come in & say "i don't care about it anyway"; but threads are made (not this one, but other ones in general) & hundreds of people jump in it & talk about it lol.

i think we should all just refuse to post topics about Detox unless it's actual audio or something like that.

these constant posts like "Detox is pushed back" and "will Detox ever drop?" should just stop & we should just wait until he drops it, if he drops it. ;D

G-Funk

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »
lmao

ikke

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 01:43:10 PM »
i wonder if Dre checks this board to see how much you guys are anticiapting his album lol.

people come in & say "i don't care about it anyway"; but threads are made (not this one, but other ones in general) & hundreds of people jump in it & talk about it lol.

i think we should all just refuse to post topics about Detox unless it's actual audio or something like that.

these constant posts like "Detox is pushed back" and "will Detox ever drop?" should just stop & we should just wait until he drops it, if he drops it. ;D

I Doubt they even started.
Just to see how much buzz they could get

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:48:39 PM »
^regardless of where they are at right now, everybody should just stop with the posts until he puts out a snippet or single or the actual album comes out; whether that be by the end of the year or five years from now.

talking about it just seems retarded, it's obvious if they were working real hard on it right we would have heard a little something.

Dre definatly checks this board & laughs his ass off when he sees how much you guys anticiapate it & then when people affiliated with him say "it's barely even started" you guys get all "fuck Detox", "i don't care when it's coming out; i've lost interest". :P

then a week later an interview with Dre & he says it should be done by the end of the year & their are 10 threads saying "can't wait for this album, it's going to be amazing" lol.

then somebody comes right back the week after & says "na, it's barely started" & you guys go back to "FUCK DRE!". :P

ikke

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 01:53:58 PM »
If you wanna stfu about it then you shouldn't respond to people talking about it :P

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 01:56:39 PM »
If you wanna stfu about it then you shouldn't respond to people talking about it :P

honestly, if you look through my posts; this is the first Dre (Detox) related thing i ever posted in & all i'm saying is how people should constantly be on Dre's shit & just be patient until he decides to drop it.

i might have commented on T.I.'s ghost-written songs that came out some months ago; but that was actual audio lol.

but if you think about it, those Detox threads are basically a form of spam because it's just 10 people saying how "Detox isn't coming out", like yeah, we understand that lol.

ikke

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 02:01:09 PM »

honestly, if you look through my posts; this is the first Dre (Detox) related thing i ever posted in & all i'm saying is how people should constantly be on Dre's shit & just be patient until he decides to drop it.

i might have commented on T.I.'s ghost-written songs that came out some months ago; but that was actual audio lol.

but if you think about it, those Detox threads are basically a form of spam because it's just 10 people saying how "Detox isn't coming out", like yeah, we understand that lol.
ok, FUck detox

so any new leaks from MM7 8)